Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 40 of 40
Like Tree57Likes

Thread: Christina Hendricks pissed at 'full-figured' question

  1. #31
    Elite Member witchcurlgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Acerbia
    Posts
    34,687

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    I understand what you're saying, but Christina Hendricks is not Dame Maggie Smith -



    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.


    If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

  2. #32
    Elite Member SuriCruise's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    3,295

    Default

    She probably gets asked this question a lot. Her weight is often a focus of media attention on her and she is often referred to as 'voluptuous actress' or 'full-figured' in articles. I guess eventually you'd get sick of it? It's a bit precious to react like she did, but I think she's great on Mad Men so I can't hate on her full-figured ass.
    And so, I will keep fighting to make the US a more progressive, multi-cultural country, and my fight starts on GossipRocks - mikesandy

  3. #33
    Gold Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,160

    Default

    She's actually very good on Mad Men, and has made Joan into a complex character.

  4. #34
    Elite Member Kittylady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'
    Posts
    21,356

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    LOL. Those are not natural boobs. They are always on display at awards events and on Mad Men. While it's a stupid question, it is predictable in her line of work and she should have had a prepared answer.
    I dunno. I've always had big boobs and as soon as I put on any weight it goes straight on them, even before my hips or arse. If I wear something very structured (like a corset or boned top) then I end up with Hendricks boobs too and I weigh a lot less than she does (judging by the photos).
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

    How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona


  5. #35
    Elite Member NickiDrea's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,757

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    I dunno. I've always had big boobs and as soon as I put on any weight it goes straight on them, even before my hips or arse. If I wear something very structured (like a corset or boned top) then I end up with Hendricks boobs too and I weigh a lot less than she does (judging by the photos).
    I agree to a degree. I have pretty big breasts- I wear a FF- and my breasts look similar to hers size/shape wise. The first place I gain weight is in my breasts too. However, it is a little suspicious that she could go from almost flat-chested to the size she is now- I had DDs at 11 which explains my size now. I would think that if they are natural that she would have always had somewhat large breasts, but you never know- my mom went from a B to a D without gaining additional weight after she had me.

    She and I are built similarly and she is full-figured whether she like that label or not. I don't think "full-figured" is an insult. If you have big breasts, big hips, big thighs and a butt you are full-figured. It is what it is. And I put her at a size 12 or 14.

  6. #36
    Elite Member WhateverLolaWants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    13,656

    Default

    My weight gain also goes straight to my boobs when it happens. I'm still not sold on them being 100% natural, but I think its plausible.
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

  7. #37
    Elite Member llamamama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,912

    Default

    When I was 16 my boyfriend introduced me to his aunt and after I told her a few things about myself she said, "Wow, you are a real Renaissance woman." I looked at my boyfriend and said, "Did she just call me fat?" (I thought she meant Rubenesque!)

  8. #38
    Elite Member lurkur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    5,382

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Waterslide View Post



    She says they're real for what that's worth. They don't look real in the pic on the left.
    Are natural boobs square? Or are they round? Or is one square and one round??
    If being cunty is wrong, I don't wanna be right.

  9. #39
    Gold Member pattycake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    722

    Default

    She got implants and then got fat; the implants are covered in fat. That's why her breast look more natural than bolt-on boobs.

  10. #40
    Elite Member Mel1973's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Cuntopia
    Posts
    42,981

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NickiDrea View Post
    I agree to a degree. I have pretty big breasts- I wear a FF- and my breasts look similar to hers size/shape wise. The first place I gain weight is in my breasts too. However, it is a little suspicious that she could go from almost flat-chested to the size she is now- I had DDs at 11 which explains my size now. I would think that if they are natural that she would have always had somewhat large breasts, but you never know- my mom went from a B to a D without gaining additional weight after she had me.

    She and I are built similarly and she is full-figured whether she like that label or not. I don't think "full-figured" is an insult. If you have big breasts, big hips, big thighs and a butt you are full-figured. It is what it is. And I put her at a size 12 or 14.
    I agree with you 100%. I'm a 38DDD and I've had these tits since I got tits - in Kindergarten! (not really) But I DO find it way to suspicious that she went from B'ish to whatever the fuck she's got now. I don't think it's natural, I'm pretty sure that there could be some implants in there. I think she just gained quite a bit of weight after getting them.
    Quote Originally Posted by WhateverLolaWants View Post
    My weight gain also goes straight to my boobs when it happens. I'm still not sold on them being 100% natural, but I think its plausible.
    I just don't find it likely.
    Quote Originally Posted by pattycake View Post
    She got implants and then got fat; the implants are covered in fat. That's why her breast look more natural than bolt-on boobs.
    THIS!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Christina Hendricks
    By mjw in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: December 6th, 2011, 09:34 AM
  2. Christina Aguilera looking pissed off
    By Honey in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: December 22nd, 2009, 07:18 PM
  3. Christina Hendricks (Mad Men)
    By olivia720 in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: June 26th, 2009, 10:43 AM
  4. Christina Hendricks (Mad Men)
    By olivia720 in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: March 10th, 2009, 10:29 AM
  5. Christina Hendricks from Mad Men
    By olivia720 in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: October 18th, 2008, 07:52 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •