Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree57Likes

Thread: Christina Aguilera pregnant with new fiancé's baby

Christina Aguilera shows her curves in an exclusive photo shoot with VMagazine.com.
    Just as she posed nude while expecting her first child, the songstress is featured in the August issue, baring it all.
    “As a woman, I’m proud to embrace my body through all stages of life, staying fearless and confident in surrendering to the unknowns the future has in store,” the 33-year-old tells the magazine.
    http://www.celebritybabyscoop.co
    m/

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

I think the pictures are beautiful and Christina looks great.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

Quote Originally Posted by Sweets View Post
    Mine were both sunny side up!

That cake is so incredibly tacky.
    Twice! Wow!

that cake is disturbing

I think this thread is mis-named. I had NO idea iguana princess Courtney Stodden had gotten herself full of spawn!

Gold Member

Vouch on that disaster of a cake. And yes, Xtina, we've already seen 99% of your body at every conceivable time of your life. Yawn.
    arie_skop likes this.

Christina Aguilera & Fiance Mattew Rutler Welcome Baby Girl (Report)

Christina Aguilera and fiance Matthew Rutler have reportedly welcomed their first child together.
    According to Us Weekly, the 33-year-old songtress and judge on The Voice, gave birth to a baby girl on Saturday (August 16) via a C-section at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles.
    This is the first child for the couple, whileChristina also has a son named Max, 6, with her ex-husband Jordan Bratman.
    X-Tina and Matt first announced they were expecting back in February, andJust Jared confirmed it was a girl in March.

Celebrity Gossip and Entertainment News | Just Jared

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

I never understood why reporters have to state how the baby was delivered. C-sections seem more popular than ever. Or maybe it is because it seems to be announced a lot in celebrity news. Can someone educate me on this? Is it easier to deliver that way? Is the mother vain of how she will look down there, or wanting a tummy tuck at the same time?

Anyway, I'm happy she has a girl. I wonder what her name is.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

^^^ some people have elective c-sections so that they know the exact date their baby will be born. Others have them because they can give birth early and cut down on some of the weight gain (the baby is supposed to gain almost a pound a week at the very end of pregnancy). Sone women are afraid of the pain of giving birth and choose a c-section (pointless IMO because labor/contractions hurt more than the actual process of pushing the baby out). And of course, some babies are very large and a c-section might be safer for mom, or mom could have a health issue requiring it. In both of my pregnancies I was offered a c-section due to multiple pregnancy (I choose a vaginal birth both times).

I've never had a c-section but it doesn't sound easier to me. After my first birth my babies were in the NICU. We live in a big city and the hospital was only like 5 blocks from our condo. After I was discharged (2 days?), I immediately walked the 5 blocks back and forth to the hospital to see our babies. If I'd had a c-section I would definitely have been in too much pain to do that. I didn't have to take pain meds or worry about infections. C-sections have a longer hospital stay and have a much higher risk of complications. There is also a longer recovery time. And I have heard that they HURT!

Edit: I feel like advertising how a baby is born just leaves the mom open to more criticism. Moms who get c-sections are criticized. Moms who use epidurals are criticized. Moms who do home births are criticized. I had a natural birth (meds free) and I was criticized (one of my friends said I was trying to "make a point" by giving birth that way, because why would I choose to be in pain unnecessarily?)

Women can't win either way!
    deenz, Flygirl and sparkles like this.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

The first one she's photoshopped into the shape of a centaur but the other two are quite sweet and not tacky (for her) although she modestly covers her boob in the naked one but in the white dress her nips are the main feature.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

I can't imagine anyone wanting a c-section because they think it'll be less painful than vaginal. Those people are pretty crazy.
    C_is_for_Cookie and *DIVA! like this.

Did I hear right that the name is Summer Rain? Not sure on spelling.

Christina Aguilera Names Daughter Summer Rain – Moms & Babies – Celebrity Babies and Kids - Moms & Babies - People.com

Christina Aguilera Welcomes Daughter Summer Rain

08/17/2014 at 11:30 AM ET

147SHARES

subscribe now

Jason Merritt/Getty
    Christina Aguilera‘s baby girl has arrived!
    The Voice coach and fiancé Matt Rutler welcomed a daughter on Saturday, Aug. 16 in Los Angeles, her rep confirms to PEOPLE.
    “So proud to welcome our beautiful daughter Summer Rain Rutler into the world,” the singer Tweeted early Monday morning.
    This is the second child for Aguilera, 33, who is already mom to a 6½-year-old son, Max Liron, from her previous marriage to Jordan Bratman.

Keep up with Christina Aguilera in the pages of PEOPLE Magazine by subscribing now.

The popstar’s pregnancy was revealed in February, a week after Aguilera had announced her engagement to Rutler, a film producer whom she had met on the set of Burlesque in 2010.
    In March, Aguilera revealed she was expecting a girl. “I’m really excited to meet our baby girl,” she told PEOPLE in June. “This has been a very easy and enjoyable pregnancy.”
    Aguilera turned up the heat over the summer, celebrating her baby shower in early July with a rather risqué cake before posing nude for V magazine.
    “As a woman, I’m proud to embrace my body through all stages of life, staying fearless and confident in surrendering to the unknowns the future has in store,” she said at the time.
    – Sarah Michaud with reporting by Elizabeth Leonard

And the name is pretty much what I expected.
    ana-mish-ana and BelledeJour like this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Summer Rain....

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information