Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree163Likes

Thread: Christie Brinkley’s ex-husband Peter Cook, 60, engaged to 21-year-old

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    Agree, she is super unattractive. The comments from that article that fgg posted are funny, calling her out for having money but not buying a better bra, better hair dye job, better makeup, ect..
    They are calling her the Female Jay Leno because she has a prominent chin.
    SHELLEE likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Chalet View Post
    With her privileged life and tony friends, what's in it for her?
    Pissing off her parents. Who will probably pretend to be thrilled.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Maybe she is taking her school motto literally??? “Molire Molendo (Loosely translated as "to succeed by grinding")”

Quote Originally Posted by JazzyGirl View Post
    I want sailor to go out and find an old grandpa to date. Then we'll see what her father says.
    I was about to type the same thing when I saw your comment! Yes, I would love to see that!
    ChemicalHelena likes this.

Where are the dog biscuits?
    DawnM74 likes this.

Ick. Nast.
    DawnM74 likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

fgg

Pervy Peter Cook, 60, has been lying about his fiancée’s age

Creepy Peter Cook has allegedly been lying about his new fiancée’s age — sources say she’s actually just 20, younger than his 21-year-old daughter Sailor Brinkley-Cook.

Christie Brinkley ex Cook, 60, got engaged to blond psychology student Alba Jancou in Greece in September, and the couple released a series of glam photos late last month to broadcast their happy news.

A few weeks ago, Cook swore to Page Six through his rep that the bride-to-be was 21, despite our doubts. He even went as far as to claim a social media post of her 18th birthday celebrations at her elite British high school, posted on Twitter in 2017, carried the wrong date. The post has since been deleted.

Now sources have confirmed to Page Six that Cook’s paramour is in fact 20 and she doesn’t actually turn 21 until next March.

The sources speculated the crafty cad cooked up Jancou’s age perhaps because his wife-to-be is younger than his daughter with Brinkley, Sailor, who we’re told isn’t exactly overjoyed about Daddy’s destination wedding next year.

Plus, prevaricating Peter met Jancou two years ago, when she was recently out of high school. He insists their romance didn’t start until a year later, when she was “19 and a half.”

Page Six exclusively revealed how Cook popped the question to the attractive college co-ed in September in Santorini, Greece, with a 6-carat diamond ring. Despite the 41-year age gap, Cook insists Jancou is his “soulmate.”

He said, “We consider ourselves incredibly lucky to have found in each other our soulmate. We are looking forward to many years of wedded bliss!”

Jancou has her own wealth, we’re told. Her parents are prominent New York and international art gallerists: mom Tanya Bonakdar, 53, and father Marc Jancou, 51, according to public records.

Another source told Page Six that Cook’s engagement announcement was peculiar given that it came on the heels of his daughter Sailor’s elimination from ABC hit “Dancing With the Stars” on Oct. 21.

The source said, “Sailor had no idea Peter was going to announce his engagement with such celebrity fanfare. It took her by surprise. She was really upset.”

Cook made his news public just a week later, on Oct. 28, but — according to another insider — he waited over a month to announce their engagement until Sailor left “DWTS” to be sensitive to his daughter.

Hamptons architect Cook certainly seems to have a type. He and Brinkley, 65, split in 2006 when he was caught having an affair with his 18-year-old office clerk, Diana Bianchi. His second ex, Suzanne Shaw, now in her 40s, accused him of having a “secret pathological predilection” for young women. He and Shaw divorced in 2014 after two years of marriage.

Reps for Cook, Brinkley and Sailor declined requests for comment.

https://pagesix.com/2019/11/13/pervy...-fiancees-age/
    Nevan likes this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Just date a woman of reasonable age, asshole, and you won't have to pretend adding a single year makes you look any better.

Not surprised at all.
    DawnM74 likes this.
    "No. I love my grudges. I tend to them like little pets." -Madeline Martha Mackenzie

Spirituality is not religion. Religion divides people. Belief in something unites them.

Don't tell me not to worry ... worrying is what I do best!

Yuck.
    DawnM74 likes this.

A woman 40 or older probably wants nothing to do with this loser. And probably not even a woman in her 30's. Basically anyone with more than two brain cells who's ever been in a relationship before and can spot a man's bullshit way before she has a chance to step all in it and get herself dirty.
    holly, Kittylady, Icepik and 2 others like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Plus, prevaricating Peter met Jancou two years ago, when she was recently out of high school. He insists their romance didn’t start until a year later, when she was “19 and a half.”
    I love how he adds the “and a half” to her age of 19, as if it makes a difference.

so gross.
    SHELLEE and crayzeehappee like this.

Quote Originally Posted by holly View Post

I love how he adds the “and a half” to her age of 19, as if it makes a difference.

so gross.
    Like, thank goodness she was 19 AND A HALF! Otherwise it would just be creepy. What a loser.
    holly and electrocuted_sheep like this.
    “Cigarettes and coffee: an alcoholic's best friend!”
    ~Gerard Way

Maybe he’s making a point that she’s a year AND A HALF older than his 18-year-old office clerk, Diana Bianchi....

Just looked it up - Diana Bianchi looks like she's married to a nice guy, a food writer. I wonder who Alba will be married to in 10 years?
    greysfang and crayzeehappee like this.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information