Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
Like Tree338Likes

Thread: Chrissie Hynde Under Fire for Rape Remarks

What's PUA?
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

^ Sput, PUA stands for Pick Up Artist. They're essentially losers who employ lame techniques to get a woman into bed.
    sputnik, Janus and Lalasnake like this.
    Rock the fuck on!

Thanks!
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Hit By Ban Bus!

Story Time: This didn't happen to me, it happened to my Auntie best friend's daughter friend. They were at Caribana all day. Girl was drunk, wearing a bikini top & shorts. Flirting with the cops & shit, causing trouble. Night time falls, girl is still drink. Auntie best friend daughter went home & left sister & drunk friend together. Drunk girl had a car but didn't drive. I'm probably leaving bits out that I don't remember. The drunk girl hitched a ride with some random guys she meet, still dressed in her bikini/shirts combo, went to friend's house looking for her phone which friend's daughter had. Daughter mother( my aunties best friend)told girl to say over and sleep, but drunk girl took off with random guys she meet. All I know is that drunk girl is still alive, got her car back, is a total ditz, not too bright in the head. She will meet u at a party & 5 minutes later will forget ever meeting you.

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    Yep. Which is why I never went to the Bulldog. I've heard too many stories of people being had off of personal belongings or even their bike by some of the "in house security".

One thing I always looked for in the event listings in BSH was "no backpatches".
    Yep except the ones i'm thinking of are less reasonable
    Kittylady likes this.

I get what Chrissie is saying. She's probably already spent a good damn number of years venting all kinds of emotions at the rapists for raping her.
    Perhaps after all that shyt, she's taking control by owing her part in it.
    Like she said, common sense. She's not excusing the rapists, she's looking at the big picture and calling it like she sees it and that's her choice.
    Whatever helps her keep on, keepin' on.

Poor chrissie? I don't think so.
    suzy83 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    What's PUA?
    Guys who believe that women are sex vending machines. You plug in the right combination of elements and get rewarded with sex.
    Sometimes it doesn't work and then the little sociopaths get angry. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_C...nship_shooting
    sputnik, Janus, misrule and 2 others like this.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by suzy83 View Post
    Story Time: This didn't happen to me, it happened to my Auntie best friend's daughter friend. They were at Caribana all day. Girl was drunk, wearing a bikini top & shorts. Flirting with the cops & shit, causing trouble. Night time falls, girl is still drink. Auntie best friend daughter went home & left sister & drunk friend together. Drunk girl had a car but didn't drive. I'm probably leaving bits out that I don't remember. The drunk girl hitched a ride with some random guys she meet, still dressed in her bikini/shirts combo, went to friend's house looking for her phone which friend's daughter had. Daughter mother( my aunties best friend)told girl to say over and sleep, but drunk girl took off with random guys she meet. All I know is that drunk girl is still alive, got her car back, is a total ditz, not too bright in the head. She will meet u at a party & 5 minutes later will forget ever meeting you.
    And your point is??
    Froogy, Novice, Kittylady and 1 others like this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    Guys who believe that women are sex vending machines. You plug in the right combination of elements and get rewarded with sex.
    Sometimes it doesn't work and then the little sociopaths get angry. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_C...nship_shooting
    Like Tom Cruise in Magnolia?

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    And your point is??
    Sluts wear bikini tops and if you rape a drunk girl it doesn't matter because she won't remember it five minutes later.
    suzy83 likes this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

An interview on her was just on CBS Sunday Morning. I never knew who this chick was before and now I can't stand her. Besides her views on victims being responsible, she was an arrogant bitch in the interview. I guess 2 of her band members both died of overdoses within a year of each other and she made joke about it.

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    And thats why a man should not have to go without sex for 20 years. Poor baby.
    Kittylady likes this.

I liken it to saying yes, you could be hit by a bus (or raped by an asshole) when you are on the sidewalk(or dressed modestly). The bus could come up over the sidewalk, no way to prevent it, (a rapist is gonna rape, as it is a power thing not a sex thing). However, if you are gonna stand in the middle of the street (dress like a slut and get drunk) it is much easier to be raped. The bus will still kill you, but you didn't help yourself either. Flame away.
    Oh, I offended you with my opinion? You should hear the ones I keep to myself.

That's one of the dumber rape analogies.
    czb, Snarker, Kittylady and 6 others like this.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by heart_leigh View Post
    ^ Sput, PUA stands for Pick Up Artist. They're essentially losers who employ lame techniques to get a woman into bed.
    Not just lame techniques but destructive techniques. Some of these guys list all best gaslighting ways to you can turn a normal, happy woman into a robotic sammich making cum dumpster that you can use and abuse until you get bored of her and move on to the next victim.
    misrule, Janus and heart_leigh like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread Information