Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree102Likes

Thread: Chris Rock Divorcing Wife Of 19 Years

He's just having a hard time deciding if he's willing to give up HALF for stellar bjs.
    Beeyotch, Just Kill Me and Angeli like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Reading a magazine that says scientists (loose meaning) have discovered that there is a "cheating gene" responsible for 63% of all incidents of cheating. Bullshit!
    Kittylady likes this.
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

Quote Originally Posted by levitt View Post
    Reading a magazine that says scientists (loose meaning) have discovered that there is a "cheating gene" responsible for 63% of all incidents of cheating. Bullshit!
    A combination of gene therapy and stellar oral will now solve all of our monogamy problems.

Quote Originally Posted by levitt View Post
    Yeah, it's called the Y chromosome.
    MsDark, Angeli and nessysuperstar like this.

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Yes, so of course it is the fault of women who will get with married men. Poor men are so weak. We are so silly to blame them. Of course we must also recognize that women lose their men because the FAILED to satisfy them at home.
    Were you responding to the "Men are only as faithful as their options?"

Bc I took that to mean that the more opportunity there is, the harder it is to resist. Which I agree, it's only logical, man or woman.

And maybe it's just that we hear more stories about men stepping out on their wives (especially irl v. celebrities), but it feels like men are more likely to cheat.

I found a 2012 article that cited a 2010 NSF (National Science Foundation) survey on spouses being unfaithful during marriage. Males still cheat more, but the gap is closing, no pun intended:

We're gaining on 'em ladies!

Maybe women are just better at hiding it.

But I agree with the sentiment that the more opportunities one has, the more likely you are to cheat if you are inclined to. It would be hard to stay faithful with people throwing themselves at you, other people there to protect and cover for you, a job that takes you far from home often...etc etc.

And of course there is always the school of thought that we aren't meant to be with one person our entire lives so at some point biology wins out. I guess.

Well, as a woman who has cheated... I think most women are less likely to get caught and/or admit to cheating. I mean, I admitted to it - even though Stackhouse told me I was an idiot and you NEVAR admit to cheating. Women are more into the emotional shit and men are more about the sex... or maybe not. what the fuck do i know about it.
    levitt, dexter7 and gas_chick like this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by llamamama View Post
    Yeah, it's called the Y chromosome.
    Oh come on now!
    llamamama and Kittylady like this.
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    Well, as a woman who has cheated... I think most women are less likely to get caught and/or admit to cheating. I mean, I admitted to it - even though Stackhouse told me I was an idiot and you NEVAR admit to cheating. Women are more into the emotional shit and men are more about the sex... or maybe not. what the fuck do i know about it.
    I think this is definitely true. I have known a handful of women in my social world who have cheated and if it were to become known, people would be shocked. The few in the know will probably take the knowledge to their graves.
    llamamama likes this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Women are sneaky bitches. Men are kinda dumb when it comes to cheating. they aren't really planning shit out too well, so they get caught. Dick does all the thinking.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

yep... and most dick thinks that their woman is SO satisfied at home that they'd NEVER look at another dick... and that really enables the women that DO choose to cheat!
    Kittylady likes this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Out of four serious relationships I've had two end because the men cheated. I'm not going to write off all men because I happened to choose a couple of dipshits.
    sluce likes this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

I heard on the radio this morning that their pre-nup had expired. You know what that means. She gets half. LOL.
    llamamama likes this.

Chris Rock - I Was Just Tired of Being Married
    Read more: Chris Rock -- I Was Just Tired of Being Married | TMZ.com

Chris Rock filed for divorce from his wife of 19 years for one simple reason ... he wasn't happy in the marriage, sources directly connected to the couple tell TMZ.

One source says this will be a "simple divorce" and that there is no third party involved -- Chris just did not want to continue in a marriage that was not fulfilling.

Although our sources say the divorce won't be contentious ... obviously there is some bad blood. As TMZ previously reported ... Rock complained Malaak has been preventing him from seeing their 2 daughters -- and he is asking for shared legal and physical custody.

Malaak issued a statement making it seem like they jointly came to the decision to split -- but Chris' people fired back ... making it clear HE was the one who filed for divorce.

Read more: Chris Rock -- I Was Just Tired of Being Married | TMZ.com
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information