Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree259Likes

Thread: Chris Pratt & Katherine Schwarzenegger Are Engaged

fgg likes this.

I already find her insufferable. With their talk of wanted to start a family right away, she is in for a long hard fall.
    C_is_for_Cookie, fgg and DawnM74 like this.

The second pic, she really looks like her mom.
    And if Baena doesn't mean anything to Katherine and Chris (e.g. grew up with, became close with, etc...), then there should be no reason why they'd feel pressured to invite him.
    Go Habs Go!!

Did they photoshop stars into their wedding pic?
    Daphodil likes this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Gold Member

OK you have established why you don't like Chris. What does everyone have against his new wife?

Quote Originally Posted by sjankis630 View Post
    OK you have established why you don't like Chris. What does everyone have against his new wife?
    That she married Chris Pratt. But I don't see that much hate here, really...
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Quote Originally Posted by sjankis630 View Post
    She acts like shes the first woman to ever get married. The, this is the happiest day of my life thing when he has a kid. You know his kid with Ana is going to be thrown to the wayside like they did to that cat

Quote Originally Posted by teforde23 View Post
    She acts like shes the first woman to ever get married. The, this is the happiest day of my life thing when he has a kid. You know his kid with Ana is going to be thrown to the wayside like they did to that cat
    Maybe not right away but as soon as she pushes out her own shinier version it's gonna be bye bye kid.
    Kittylady, DawnM74 and teforde23 like this.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by teforde23 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by C_is_for_Cookie View Post
    Maybe not right away but as soon as she pushes out her own shinier version it's gonna be bye bye kid.
    But only after the "I think of him as my own child" boundary stomping crap.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Quote Originally Posted by C_is_for_Cookie View Post
    Really? I don't see that at all. Chris Pratt has always seemed like a pretty involved and loving parent. I admire Chris and Anna's devotion to co-parenting with a minimum of negative energy - it looks as though they have both been respectful and loving of Jack and his relationship with both of his parents.

You know, I have a little possible inside info: my oldest son lives in LA, and has a friend who is friends with Pratt. (Gawd, my eyes are already rolling back in my head, but I'll share, and ya'll can take it with whatever size grain or boulder of salt you please. ) Anyway, son has met Chris a couple of times, and thinks he's a great guy, but that's the extent of his first-hand knowledge. The friend is pretty tight-lipped about Pratt, but over the course of the last couple of years has occasionally dropped tidbits intimating that Anna Faris has some real difficulties - with Pratt's success, with the higher visibility of Chris's level of fame, with postpartum depression that was exacerbated by Jack's special-needs problems, etc. According to my son, none of this was said in a disparaging way - everyone seems to like her too, but she gets overwhelmed and maybe a little nuts from time to time. (I can relate.) The stuff with the animals, my son implied since I was being nasty, (you know - because animals) happened because Pratt was away filming and she was not well.

Like a said... grain or boulder of salt, it's just in the, "Well, I heard..."

^ Well, I still don't give them a pass with the animals, because it happened not once, but twice. But thanks for the inside scoop.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

plus he's a fundie and a republican, and he's somehow convinced himself that average white guys are underrepresented in movies and on tv.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    ^ Well, I still don't give them a pass with the animals, because it happened not once, but twice. But thanks for the inside scoop.
    I didn't know twice. Those fuckwads.
    Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    plus he's a fundie and a republican, and he's somehow convinced himself that average white guys are underrepresented in movies and on tv.
    Now I hate him even more.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

czb

Quote Originally Posted by Waterslide View Post
    Did they photoshop stars into their wedding pic?
    i thought those were stains on my monitor.
    Waterslide likes this.

I really don't care for him. But at least he's not wearing those fake shiny corfram (sp?) shoes. I see male celebs wearing them, I hate them so much. We wore them in the military.
    "To be [black] in this country and to be relativity conscious is to be in a rage almost all of the time." ~ James Baldwin

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information