Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree259Likes

Thread: Chris Pratt & Katherine Schwarzenegger Are Engaged

Boy, he moves fast.
    fgg and I'mNotBitter like this.

Quote Originally Posted by ConstanceSpry View Post
    He's a self-proclaimed god fearing hunting enthusiast. And pretty dumb too:

“I have a great deal of respect for the animals that I kill,” Pratt says, “and I feel remorse and all of the emotions that come with it.” As a non-hunter, I ask him to explain how choosing to kill something and then feeling remorse about it fits together. He leans in, happy to explain. “The thing inside me that drives me to go out and hunt is very animal. But the remorse, emotion and respect I feel, and the closeness to God that I feel when I’m out there, is my humanity. It’s an opportunity for me to explore what parts of me are animal and what parts of me are human."
    Yeah. The part of you that is driven to kill a living thing that has no defense with a bullet is totally animal. Because humans never do that to each other.

Fuck him. I like his ex, but he's a POS.
    crayzeehappee likes this.
    My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving Universes.- Douglas Adams

Elite Member

I really can't hate him still he was such a good ambassador when his son was born prematurely. Plus April and Andy are like the best couple.

I have a great deal of respect for the animals that I kill, Pratt says, and I feel remorse and all of the emotions that come with it. As a non-hunter, I ask him to explain how choosing to kill something and then feeling remorse about it fits together. He leans in, happy to explain. The thing inside me that drives me to go out and hunt is very animal. But the remorse, emotion and respect I feel, and the closeness to God that I feel when Im out there, is my humanity. Its an opportunity for me to explore what parts of me are animal and what parts of me are human."
    Yeah, fuck you Chris. Apparently there's a lot about him I don't know. Something about a cat according to DeChayz. I'd look it up, but I'm afraid it might upset me, and my calico girl is currently splayed out on her back next to me looking adorable.
    Brookie and SHELLEE like this.
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by crayzeehappee View Post
    Yeah, fuck you Chris. Apparently there's a lot about him I don't know. Something about a cat according to DeChayz. I'd look it up, but I'm afraid it might upset me, and my calico girl is currently splayed out on her back next to me looking adorable.
    He and his ex-wife have a habit of throwing away inconvenient pets. IIRC, an elderly cat was given away via Twitter and a shelter dog that was registered to them was given away (against the terms of the adoption which said it had to go back to the shelter) and later turned up in a neglected state. They repeatedly ignored contact attempts when the dog was found and only took notice when the shelter went public.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

I knew about the neglected pets. He and his ex are both assholes.
    I didn't know he hunted too. That quote it's just stupid.

And I hate April and Andy. I'm in the minority, but they are insufferable.

The hunting is probably what I least hate about him. The pet issues, dumb toxic masculinity and his conviction that average white men’s stories are underrepresented at the movies tell me everything i need to know about this MAGA shithead. And he’s not hot either, he’s a total meathead.
    Couldn’t stand his ex wife either but I kind of
    feel sorry for the schwarzenegger girl, I guess she doesn’t know any better since all Kennedy women marry assholes and seem to carry a lot of catholic guilt.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    He and his ex-wife have a habit of throwing away inconvenient pets. IIRC, an elderly cat was given away via Twitter and a shelter dog that was registered to them was given away (against the terms of the adoption which said it had to go back to the shelter) and later turned up in a neglected state. They repeatedly ignored contact attempts when the dog was found and only took notice when the shelter went public.
    Ugh. Don't get pets if you don't have the capacity to realize they are actual living beings and not just objects around to amuse you, that you can just throw away and ignore when they become "inconvenient" for you. Losers.
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

Yep, not because she was pregnant (not that that is an excuse), but because they WANTED to start TRYING to start a family.
    And then once he was rightly called out on his assholery followed it up with this gem:
    "If you are a parent you will understand. And if not, that probably explains why you have such a hard on for cats. Just sayin'."

So yes, couple that with the poor neglected chihuahua, and they are both pieces of shit and I hate that I love Andy Dwyer because it's so tainted now

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    The hunting is probably what I least hate about him. The pet issues, dumb toxic masculinity and his conviction that average white men’s stories are underrepresented at the movies tell me everything i need to know about this MAGA shithead. And he’s not hot either, he’s a total meathead.
    Couldn’t stand his ex wife either but I kind of
    feel sorry for the schwarzenegger girl, I guess she doesn’t know any better since all Kennedy women marry assholes and seem to carry a lot of catholic guilt.
    I hate everything about him.
    Kittylady, sputnik and kasippu like this.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

He's a self-proclaimed god fearing hunting enthusiast. And pretty dumb too:

I have a great deal of respect for the animals that I kill, Pratt says, and I feel remorse and all of the emotions that come with it. As a non-hunter, I ask him to explain how choosing to kill something and then feeling remorse about it fits together. He leans in, happy to explain. The thing inside me that drives me to go out and hunt is very animal. But the remorse, emotion and respect I feel, and the closeness to God that I feel when Im out there, is my humanity. Its an opportunity for me to explore what parts of me are animal and what parts of me are human."
    A lot of murderers/serial killers claim to feel remorse too, as well as that they were "driven" to do it & it was beyond their control.

He can go fuck himself.

Quote Originally Posted by crayzeehappee View Post
    Ugh. Don't get pets if you don't have the capacity to realize they are actual living beings and not just objects around to amuse you, that you can just throw away and ignore when they become "inconvenient" for you. Losers.
    No, he doesn't have that capacity, as evidenced by his "reasons" for hunting

He can go fuck himself, again.

"If you are a parent you will understand. And if not, that probably explains why you have such a hard on for cats. Just sayin'."
    Damn. That seals it, I'm moving on to full blown hate for this blowhard. Don't mess with kitties.

Elite Member

He's such an arsehole for that remark .Of course you don't have to be a parent to understand that a child is more important than a pet. But when you can't keep a pet for whatever reason, you have to rehome it responsibly. Pratt failed to do that - twice. The fact that he seems unable to feel an emotional connection to a pet is a huge red flag, I think.

Quote Originally Posted by idunno View Post
    He's such an arsehole for that remark .Of course you don't have to be a parent to understand that a child is more important than a pet. But when you can't keep a pet for whatever reason, you have to rehome it responsibly. Pratt failed to do that - twice. The fact that he seems unable to feel an emotional connection to a pet is a huge red flag, I think.
    That's relative though. Honestly, a random child is not more important to me than the pets I love and who are family to me. Just like we care less about human strangers than our own family.
    Mivvi21 and SHELLEE like this.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

Quote Originally Posted by DeChayz View Post
    And then once he was rightly called out on his assholery followed it up with this gem:
    What. The. Fuck. Chris Pratt is now on my celeb shit list, which doesn't really mean anything, but still. He and Anna are both fuckfaces. Just sayin'.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information