Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree80Likes

Thread: Chris Pratt: ‘I’m pro-hunter, but elephant is something I would never shoot’

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by Flygirl View Post
    15 years old? They could have just waited a couple of years....
    I don't think it would even have been that long. If your 15 year old cat has developed incontinence then something is really wrong and you should be looking to love and comfort them until the time comes when the vet says "no more", not putting them through a rehoming and leaving someone else to deal with it. You give an animal a Forever Home, not a Forever Unless You Get Sick Or Become Inconvenient To My Lifestyle Choices home. What a dick!
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

"Those animals are truly beautiful, let's shoot them!"
    What kind of logic is this?
    Lalasnake likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    Interesting. Not here. They seem to encourage hunting here to control deer population. One time, when Mrs. Mohandas and I were running through our neighborhood on an early morning, the County had posted a notice that there was going to be deer hunting the next day on the path into our neighborhood - at exactly the time we run through it. That was a little disconcerting.

In the late Fall, at the bottom of the street that adjoins ours, when we were driving to the gym around 5:30 am, we were seeing a handful of hunters getting out of their cars in their camos about to go hunting on the large farm that is next to our neighborhood. And we live in a suburban, not rural, area.
    We have the Key Deer and they are endangered. Very cute, about the size of a dog, but they do get in peoples gardens and piss them off.
    MohandasKGanja likes this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

I had been trying to put the cat thing out of my mind, because he is pretty hot, but fuck, just reading his words to the "haters" confirms he is an absolute douchebag asshole.
    And, as soon as he stops training for the new Guardians movie, his inner fat person is going to bust out again.
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    I don't think it would even have been that long. If your 15 year old cat has developed incontinence then something is really wrong and you should be looking to love and comfort them until the time comes when the vet says "no more", not putting them through a rehoming and leaving someone else to deal with it. You give an animal a Forever Home, not a Forever Unless You Get Sick Or Become Inconvenient To My Lifestyle Choices home. What a dick!
    Yes, total dickish asshole. Plus sounds like he has a room temp IQ. I wonder if he even took the cat to the vet to find out why s/he has persistent diarrhea.
    Kittylady and Lalasnake like this.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

He's ugly as fuck and has the brains and personality to go with it.

Oh, and his wife is ugly as fuck, too and has zero talent.
    ConstanceSpry likes this.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by *Kat* View Post
    So what I used twitter to give away our pet? I have some people who follow me and I thought maybe somebody would be thrilled to have my old cat. And guess what… Somebody was! Her name is Meghan and as far as I could tell she is a perfectly reasonable, sweet and friendly cat lover.
    This statement is just extra assholish to me. First he shrugs off giving an old pet to a stranger on the internet like it was nothing. Then he acts as if he's done his twitter followers a great favour by offering them a chance to receive his old cat. Who wouldn't be thrilled to have Chris Pratts's old cat. He is Chris Pratt, you know... It's entirely possible Meghan wasn't thrilled to get Chris Pratt's old cat, but just felt sorry for the poor old cat being given away on twitter.
    ConstanceSpry and *Kat* like this.

I actually found him cute. But his comments are causing me major shrinkage. And I'm not feeling bad about his alleged cuckolding.
    Sassiness and Lalasnake like this.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!” Anonymous Introvert

me too. sad. had quite the lady boner for him, as he's hilarious in Guardians of the Galaxy and Parks & Rec. But seems to be a dick, despite all the showing-up-to-hospitals-in-Marvel-costume-for-sick-kids-with-toys he does....

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    ^You liked Velma Over Daphne didn't you?
    Dark hair - check. Glasses - check. Brainy/nerdy - check.

Bronze Member

Chris Pratt is a generous person he con't hunt any animal i think so, that why i am a big fan of him even i want to look how ever he looks i have his all replica outfits as he wears in the movies and his last most famous Guardians Of The Galaxy movie outfit is so cool i have his coat, vest and jacket made of genuine leather shopped at online.
    http://goo.gl/1x0XrB

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information