Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree80Likes

Thread: Chris Pratt: ‘I’m pro-hunter, but elephant is something I would never shoot’

Elite Member

As many of you know I'm a big animal lover. I'm not opposed to hunting for sustenance. I'm out in the Pennsylvania boonies and hunting is basically a way of life.

Personally I could never hunt but members of my family do. Every part of the animal gets used. In fact, as little girl I watched my grandfather and uncles dress a deer. Everything, I mean everything, was used. My grandfather used the poor thing's legs to make a lamp. I refuse to sit next to it when at his house.

One of my favorite things to do is sit in my yard and watch the deer, turkeys and other critters come thru. Every time I see one on the side of road I wonder if it's one of "mine".

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

Omfg, this guy sounds so stupid. I thought he was quite funny in SNL but wow, he should probably not speak.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

He sounds as dense as Andy and not too pleasant.
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

Boston mass, I now reside in the WHITE MOUNTAINS NH

Meh, he's always been okay to me.
    His wife is a ditz though. Oh and the rae dong thing..way to go honeythorn girl! WHEN was she EVER a star??? LMAO.

I just saw her watching her dad on dwts last week. now he is voted off. Thank God.

Quote Originally Posted by Honeythorn View Post
    Way back in the day I worked for a medical clinic in Santa Monica. She came in for something and had some blood drawn. I went to check her out and give her her totals for the office visit. Fuck up #1, she took the band aid from her blood draw off, balled it up and tossed in front of me on my desk and said, here toss that for me. i pulled the little garbage can up and said, here...you do it. Don't ever toss a baid aid like that on my desk, freakin gross. Right then and there, the ghetto came out.

Whats his face from Beastie Boys was with her. Anyhoo, I gave her her totals and she pulled out her credit card so i could run it. Fuck up #2 and my last fuckin nerve.....Again, she just drops the card on my desk and says here, use that. I gave the card back to her and said No, you will hand it to me, not toss it on my desk like it was garbage. She tried to pull that "Do you know who I am" bullshit on me. I told her, I could give two shits who you are, common courtesy in a professional office is a must.

She asked for my manager, but one of the owners/Doctors came from from behind where our medical records were. She asked her, can I help you. This bitch said, you need to train your staff to learn how to treat a star. Both myself and the Doctor laughed so fuckin hard in her face. The Doc said, this is my place, I run this place, you don't get to come in here at try to act high and mighty and treat my girls like shit. I've seen your snatch and I know your secrets, so STFU (this was before HIPPA, like 1991-ish). To this day, seeing her face or hearing her name is a real sore spot for me. I hated her ever since. Tryin' to pull that shit on a ghetto bitch..hummmph
    Oh, that sounds so tacky...I guess it is best to admire some entertainers from afar, lest ye be disappointed.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!” Anonymous Introvert

[QUOTE=BITTER;3280321]Oh, that sounds so tacky...I guess it is best to admire some entertainers from afar, lest ye be disappointed.[/QUT

This is so true. We had alot of celebrities come in and out of our place. The nicest celeb patient we had was Joyce de Witt. She was totally the Mother Earth type. We also loved Merdith Baxter. We all loved that lady.
    Cinnamon*Girl and Lalasnake like this.

^^Yup. The bad celeb stories are always fun to read, but let's face it, we'd rather meet the nice ones.

I had a feeling Rae Dawn was bitchy. She gave an interview to EBONY many years ago and I found her answers smug.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!” Anonymous Introvert

I did love her in the Tales from the crypt movie( i think) where she is a gargoyle.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

I'm not anti-hunting. But this guy sounds so annoying and stupid. He should stop talking.

I would not find him attractive enough to fuck if he kept running that trap.
    witchcurlgirl likes this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    ^^Yup. The bad celeb stories are always fun to read, but let's face it, we'd rather meet the nice ones.

I had a feeling Rae Dawn was bitchy. She gave an interview to EBONY many years ago and I found her answers smug.
    [QUOTE=Honeythorn;3280344]
    Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    Oh, that sounds so tacky...I guess it is best to admire some entertainers from afar, lest ye be disappointed.[/QUT

This is so true. We had alot of celebrities come in and out of our place. The nicest celeb patient we had was Joyce de Witt. She was totally the Mother Earth type. We also loved Merdith Baxter. We all loved that lady.
    Sometimes, I felt like the only guy in America who liked Joyce DeWitt more than Suzanne Somers. At least this is some validation.

I have to admit, I loved Rae Dawn Chong in the 1980s, and would watch her in just about anything she was in.

^You liked Velma Over Daphne didn't you?
    lindsaywhit and Lalasnake like this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Quote Originally Posted by Honeythorn View Post
    Way back in the day I worked for a medical clinic in Santa Monica. She came in for something and had some blood drawn. I went to check her out and give her her totals for the office visit. Fuck up #1, she took the band aid from her blood draw off, balled it up and tossed in front of me on my desk and said, here toss that for me. i pulled the little garbage can up and said, here...you do it. Don't ever toss a baid aid like that on my desk, freakin gross. Right then and there, the ghetto came out.

Whats his face from Beastie Boys was with her. Anyhoo, I gave her her totals and she pulled out her credit card so i could run it. Fuck up #2 and my last fuckin nerve.....Again, she just drops the card on my desk and says here, use that. I gave the card back to her and said No, you will hand it to me, not toss it on my desk like it was garbage. She tried to pull that "Do you know who I am" bullshit on me. I told her, I could give two shits who you are, common courtesy in a professional office is a must.

She asked for my manager, but one of the owners/Doctors came from from behind where our medical records were. She asked her, can I help you. This bitch said, you need to train your staff to learn how to treat a star. Both myself and the Doctor laughed so fuckin hard in her face. The Doc said, this is my place, I run this place, you don't get to come in here at try to act high and mighty and treat my girls like shit. I've seen your snatch and I know your secrets, so STFU (this was before HIPPA, like 1991-ish). To this day, seeing her face or hearing her name is a real sore spot for me. I hated her ever since. Tryin' to pull that shit on a ghetto bitch..hummmph

In my mind, she's talking to you in her Color Purple "Harpo, who dis woman?" voice, which makes the story even better...
    Honeythorn likes this.

Elite Member

What would be great is if someone gave a Elephant (or Heffalump a gun and then he/she could shoot the 'Pratt' (Pratt by name, Prat by nature!).

Wow I just read the giving away his cat story. He sounds like a dick. For those of you who hadn't read about it (like me)

Anna Faris' Husband Gave Their Cat Away on Twitter

Anna Faris' husband, fellow actor (and Parks and Rec costar) Chris Pratt, is getting a lot of heat on Twitter because he used the social networking Penny Saver to give away the couple's 15-year-old cat away. Now that all the friends of felines are hitting him back, he's making it even worse.
    Now, you have to admit that giving up a 15-year-old beloved pet on Twitter because it's old and incontinent seems crass on face value, right Chris? Also, the cat was in the movie Stuart Little which makes her practically famous! While he deleted the original Tweet, here is his explanation to all the haters out there:
    Bottom line, and not that this is any of your fucking business weirdos, but my wife and I want to start a family and we ABSOLUTELY CANNOT have an animal that shits all over the house. Sorry. If you are a parent you will understand. And if not, that probably explains why you have such a hard on for cats. Just sayin'.
    OK, first of all, as soon as you tweeted that you were looking for a new home for your cat, you pretty much made it everyone's business. So there's that. It's like asking for a light outside a nightclub and then being pissed that people are showing up with matches. Secondly, that is a very good reason to get rid of the cat, so maybe you should have made that clear in the first place. However don't use the parent defense. You know when parents say, "It's for the good of the kids," and you're supposed to excuse any sort of rude or bad (or seemingly bad) behavior because there are kids involved? That's bullshit. Also, there isn't even a baby yet. Good job, Chris, you just basically just got every editor at every tabloid to start hounding your wife about her stupid "baby bump." Couldn't you at least waited for conception?
    Guess what, he actually found someone to take the cat.
    So what I used twitter to give away our pet? I have some people who follow me and I thought maybe somebody would be thrilled to have my old cat. And guess what… Somebody was! Her name is Meghan and as far as I could tell she is a perfectly reasonable, sweet and friendly cat lover.
    So, wait. You gave your old, feeble cat that has given you nothing but love (and probably made you some money with all those acting roles) away to a total stranger you met off the internet? Is this how you're going to find babysitters too? "Hey, everyone. Anna and I have a premiere tonight, DM me if you want to watch the kid!" No, that's not how this show work. And if you start talking about her "farm upstate" we're all going to know that this Meghan character doesn't exist.
    Pratt's rambling blog post then tries to poke fun at the cat lovers who are tweeting at him trying to shame him. Oh, Chris. This is such a bad idea! While I'm totally on your side, you are not handling this thing well at all. Yes, you're just making this whole thing worse. Do not mess with cat people. Do not poke at them and call them names. Don't try to rationalize with them. They are crazy and they will not get your jokes. The only recourse you have is to apologize and try to move on. Just let the cat people have their outrage. They are not people like you and me, but they are fierce and will never forget. So instead of lashing out, just apologize, send them some pictures of the cat playing a keyboard with it's new owner, and try to patch things up with all the human Cathy cartoons out there. Admitting wrongdoing is the first step. I mean, seriously, dude. You just gave your cat away on Twitter.

Source: gawker
    Kittylady likes this.

15 years old? They could have just waited a couple of years....

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information