Page 51 of 159 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101151 ... LastLast

Thread: Chris Brown assaulted Rihanna with a deadly weapon (allegedly)

Quote Originally Posted by SSDiva View Post
    If his hand prints were on her anywhere, and she told the police that he threatened to kill her...he'd be in jail on attempted murder! Some shit just isn't right, the LAPD's action's aren't adding up to all of these stories being released.
    Exactly - the shit doesn't add up. He choked her yet, no mention of handprints/marks on her neck. The list of injuries is constantly changing. I just can't fully be sucked into this just yet.
    I think since it's now day four, and even the legit news are quoting anonymous sources, and still using allegedly!! I'll wait to the arraignment in March...
    I want to know if her nose, jaw, eye-sockets are broke. I want to know how many bite marks are on her body and where. I need to know now, why his little ass isn't in jail at this very moment sucking Debo's dick....
    I'm not taking his side, nor am I defending him in any way, but come on now, this shit isn't adding up. The reports of her injuries doesn't justify him being out on 50k bail.
    Exactly. Its smelling like bullshit more and more to me. I don't defend him IF he hit her but something is stank up in here.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

I think since it's now day four, and even the legit news are quoting anonymous sources, and still using allegedly!! I'll wait to the arraignment in March...
    I want to know if her nose, jaw, eye-sockets are broke. I want to know how many bite marks are on her body and where. I need to know now, why his little ass isn't in jail at this very moment sucking Debo's dick....
    I'm not taking his side, nor am I defending him in any way, but come on now, this shit isn't adding up. The reports of her injuries doesn't justify him being out on 50k bail.
    I'll leave E out of this, but i agree with your statement.

Quote Originally Posted by levitt View Post
    I was gonna go Bale-istic!!! But I'm calm. Sophie, if you ever want to insert song titles in your post you may...
    Thanks LEVITT-ersonall I was SHOCKED at the 50k. I was expecting no less than 100k
    "I'll probably just end up in some seedy bar with some seedy blonde"-some random Englishman

Elite Member

I agree with you 100%, SSDiva. None of this is adding up. First Chris just slapped Rihanna. Then he bit her. And she has a broken jaw. Then he broke her nose and blackened her eyes. No, her nose is just bloody and she has a split lip. Now she's been choked and left unconscious. None of it makes sense. While I tend to look for the conspiracy angle in matters like this, this story has gone above and beyond my usual tin-foil hat opinions. At this point, I'm half-expecting Chris to walk away from this free as a bird, because the investigation is so convoluted at this point. No one will ever get to the truth of the story. And I doubt Chris and Rihanna will talk, at least not right away.

Well, they haven't even charged him with battery yet, just for making "criminal threats." The prosecutor supposedly bounced the case back to the police for "more investigation."

If she's beat all to hell (and he's not) how much more investigation do they need?
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

I watch enough crime drama shows to know that when the DA hands ANYTHING back to the police it'a a FUCK YOU!!! He probably thinks this whole thing is comical and doesnt want to deal with it till Chris whoever shows up and accuses him of not wanting to catch a predator.
    "I'll probably just end up in some seedy bar with some seedy blonde"-some random Englishman

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

Quote Originally Posted by Yana* View Post
    Chris brown better hope that while he is in jail someone doesnt "Take him down" so they can "Run it- run it". They dont take too kindly to men putting their hands on women.
    Considering how many of them are in there for rape and murdering women, I find that a bit hard to believe. Many of those anti-social types have no repsect for women at all.
    Only the good die young.........................
    bitches like me live forever!!!!!!!!!!!!

I bet Beyonce paid Chris to do it.
    Next on the list is Jay-Z.

Quote Originally Posted by crumpet View Post
    Considering how many of them are in there for rape and murdering women, I find that a bit hard to believe. Many of those anti-social types have no repsect for women at all.
    it's the child molestors and murderers of children that are typically on the low rung in prison.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by sophie View Post
    I watch enough crime drama shows to know that when the DA hands ANYTHING back to the police it'a a FUCK YOU!!! He probably thinks this whole thing is comical and doesnt want to deal with it till Chris whoever shows up and accuses him of not wanting to catch a predator.
    Actually they will often kick it back so they can get exactly what they need to go for greater charges. I think the LAPD have been accused so many times of messing up that they want to make sure they get it right. So far all we have heard about her injuries is all gossip from "inside sources". I have to believe if it were minor the police would have just left the charges as is and Rhiana's camp would have set the record straight by now. It seems she is cooperating and they have most likely asked that she not speak publically until they do their work.

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post
    I bet Beyonce paid Chris to do it.
    Next on the list is Jay-Z.
    Notice Bday was not at the Grammys, but Jay and her sister were. Im sure its because she didnt want to see JHud get her shine on, and she wanted to dodge the inevitabe Etta questions.

She re-surfaced yesterday however, at some stupid event. Papa Knowles probably told her to come out of hiding because that bitch Rihanna has taken over the media, and has a thread with over 700 hits on gossiprocks. Oh hell yes, i believe daddy knowles knows....lol

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    Exactly - the shit doesn't add up. He choked her yet, no mention of handprints/marks on her neck. The list of injuries is constantly changing. I just can't fully be sucked into this just yet.

Exactly. Its smelling like bullshit more and more to me. I don't defend him IF he hit her but something is stank up in here.
    I had a boyfriend once many moons ago that choked me into blacking out. I did not have any handprints on me. It can happen.

I think the only thing that stinks is Chris abusing RiRi.

Quote Originally Posted by Trixiebelle View Post
    Well, they haven't even charged him with battery yet, just for making "criminal threats." The prosecutor supposedly bounced the case back to the police for "more investigation."

If she's beat all to hell (and he's not) how much more investigation do they need?
    There is the picture of his red swollen hand, that makes it look like he hit her.

BUT, my son was alone the other night, emoting over his girlfriend, and smashed his fist into a hard surface. It is red and swollen now too.

I think we need more official details here!!
    Last edited by Tati; February 13th, 2009 at 02:10 AM.

I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

^^ OMG! That last one! Looks like somebody fried some grits on it!

Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

Thread Information