Page 3 of 159 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Chris Brown assaulted Rihanna with a deadly weapon (allegedly)

Quote Originally Posted by january View Post
    Yeah and according to x17, ET Online reported that the reason Rihanna wasn't at the Grammys (according to her publicists, I'm assuming) is because she slightly bruised her face in a car accident.
    Bull to the shit. I understand her people don't want to say that she was the one who was assaulted, but that excuse makes them (her publicists) look stupid as hell. Everyone and their mothers know that she was the one.

SVZ

Bossip.com is saying he beat her up because she told him she had herpes.

HuH??^^ I don't know what to make of that.

Wow. Sounds like this is gonna get REAL ugly. Is he already trying to spin it to justify his actions or what??
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

from tmz.com

Chris Brown has officially been booked into the custody of the Los Angeles Police Department.

Brown has been charged with one count felony criminal threats. His bail has been set at $50,000 -- no word if he's paid it yet.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

Yeah, I'm bored. This is from the LAPD website - you can get inmate booking info:

Booking No.: 1796176 Last Name: BROWN First Name: CHRISTOPHER Middle Name:

Sex: M Race: B Date Of Birth: 05/05/1989 Age: 19 Hair: BRO Eyes: BRO Height: 602 Weight: 195

Charge Level: F (Felony)
    ARREST Arrest Date: 02/08/2009 Arrest Time: 1830 Arrest Agency: 4207 Agency Description: LAPD-WILSHIRE DIVISION

Date Booked: 02/08/2009 Time Booked: 1941 Booking Location: 4207 Location Description: LAPD - WILSHIRE
    BAIL Total Bail Amount: 50,000.00 Total Hold Bail Amount: 0.00 Grand Total: 50,000.00
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

was it rihanna.....thats what going around. she was suposed to perform at the Grammys but didnt. How silly is all this.
    "I'll probably just end up in some seedy bar with some seedy blonde"-some random Englishman

It seems like it is Rihanna. BUT even if it wasn't her, she obviously wouldn't feel like going to an awards show, where tons of reporters are gathered, as news of her bf hitting a girl is breaking.

Still, seems like it is her.

CONFIRMED: Chris Brown Under Investigation For ASSAULTING Rihanna!!! - MediaTakeOut.com™ 2009
    February 08, 2009. MediaTakeOut.com just caught wind of an EXPLOSIVE REPORT!!! According to some VERY WELL PLACED sources, R&B singer Chris Brown is under investigation for assaulting a "female friend."

An insider tells MediaTakeOut.com that Chris and the female friend were leaving last night's Clive Davis party when the alleged assault occurred.

The insider told MediaTakeOut.com that the woman called police - alleging that Chris assaulted her.

EDITOR'S UPDATE 1 - We got the following report from a MediaTakeOut.com reader on the ground at the Grammy's
    Rihanna is at the hospital now & filed a police report on chris, though she left her name out of the report. We are at the staples center right now scrambling to fill the gaps of chris brown & rihannas performance. So far we've got justin timberlake & al green doing a duet of 'let's stay together'
    EDITOR'S UPDATE 2 - Police are now ACTIVELY searching for Chris Brown. As of 7:40 PM ET, the police have yet to see or speak to Chris. When he is located its not clear whether he will be arrested or not.

EDITOR'S UPDATE 3 - One of Rihanna's friends reached out to MediaTakeOut.com. She is bruised and upset, but she did not suffer any SERIOUS injuries.

EDITOR'S UPDATE 4 - According to TMZ.com, Chris Brown turned himself into the L.A.P.D. He's being questioned right now.

How sad..
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Regardless we'll see the rabid chris brown fans with their 'support' signs and messages offering their unconditional love for him. Who cares if he assaulted some girl, it was 'her fault.' Or something along those lines.

Silver Member

Hmm... Here's a quote from an insider:

I really dont know too much. I know that they have fights on the regular, but it hasnt always been that way. Rihanna got very controlling. Chris got tired of it, wanted to breath, started screwing around. Rihanna starting getting in his face all the time. She usually starts the fights by slapping, hitting, shoving, or throwing shit at him.

They have herpes.

I've worked with CB and Rih's people. CB's of course claims he got it from her. Rihanna's people claim she got it from him. I obviously couldnt tell you who's lying. Either way before the herpes issue, even though they were fighting all the time, they were still up under each other all the time. But once that shit hit the fan, is when they went on break, both of their people thought it was for the best. Rihanna didnt like it. Chris did.

But those same morons thought it would be smart to let them do grammy stuff together for the PR and then they left them together when they know they both got temper issues! Never should have happened... I blame them and I blame Chris for not showin control, even if she gave him the herp or hit first.

Bronze Member

The timeline from X17 doesn't fit...at least I hope not. If the incident occurred at 12:30am on the 8th (just after midnight)...that was 7 hours before their 7:30am sighting of the two leaving the hotel together - not 5 hours before the incident.

cant believe anything mediatakeout or Bossip.com says....check people.com or concreteloop.com for facts.

So sad.
    "I'll probably just end up in some seedy bar with some seedy blonde"-some random Englishman

it was just an accident he saw a punch bug and got real excited

Thread Information