Page 2 of 159 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Chris Brown assaulted Rihanna with a deadly weapon (allegedly)

Damn, a supposed broken jaw? That's pretty serious. Hope she's ok. Chris brown always seemed like such a sweet guy...

Quote Originally Posted by Natee471 View Post
    Here is a quoted comment from TMZ.com... It may or not be true:
    I'm not saying it isn't her, but giving out specific details of a patient is against the law, isn't it? Not that it would stop anybody.

Will this thread title have to be changed from "some chick" to "Rihanna"? I read that Rihanna's bruised up and that's why she cancelled the Grammy's.
    Last edited by Tati; February 9th, 2009 at 11:30 PM.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

Quote Originally Posted by angelais View Post
    Will this thread title have to be changed from "some chick" to "Rihanna"? I read that Rihanna's bruised up and that's why she cancelled the Grammy's.
    I was thinking that too...juicy
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

Gold Member

Are the Grammys the musical equivalent of the oscars?
    She must be badly beaten to cancel.
    If the story is true I hope he is thrown in jail. Wanker

On Tyra Banks show, CB said his mum was abused, so I don't understand why he'd go around and do it to someone else. Apparently he wet the bed until he was 13. Then again, some victims go on to become bullies. That's sad if he's been messed up since then, but he's old/rich enough to get therapy.
    I must go down to the seas again, to the lonely sea and sky...

Quote Originally Posted by Heavenseventeen View Post
    On Tyra Banks show, CB said his mum was abused, so I don't understand why he'd go around and do it to someone else. Apparently he wet the bed until he was 13. Then again, some victims go on to become bullies. That's sad if he's been messed up since then, but he's old/rich enough to get therapy.
    It is sad if he is traumatized by all that, but it sure as hell doesn't excuse beating up a woman. That is simply something you don't do at all, regardless of past or background.

Quote Originally Posted by Heavenseventeen View Post
    That's actually quite common, many abusers grew up in abusive homes themselves, it's a damaging and long-lasting cycle. That said, it does not excuse his behavior at all. I hope he gets arrested if this is true.

X17 has some more updates. I'm feeling all nostalgic - its like when Britney flipped her shit!

But seriously, this situation is sad, anyway you slice it.

'So here's what X17 has observed over the past 48 hours regarding the whereabouts and activities of Chris Brown, now under investigation for domestic violence felony battery, and his girlfriend Rihanna:

Saturday, 4:00 PM - Chris Brown leaves the West Hollywood London Hotel by himself in the Lamborghini. He went to Burbank and returned at 7 pm, when we caught him heading back into the hotel, hidden under his black, hooded jacket.

Sunday, 7:30 AM - Chris and Rihanna leave the London Hotel together, just five hours before the alleged battery occurred. According to the LAPD press release, Brown and an unidentified woman were involved in a "heated argument" in the Hancock Park neighborhood of Los Angeles when the woman suffered "visible injuries" and "named Brown as her attacker." When the LAPD responded to the scene, Brown had already fled.

So the pair were together just hours before the incident ... would Rihanna have split up with her boyfriend and another girl have gotten in the car with Chis? Unlikely ... it seems the obvious conclusion is that the argument was between Chris and Rihanna.

According to X17 sources, Rihanna is still in the hospital right now ...

Here's the full text of the LAPD's press release:

February 8, 2009

R&B Entertainer Under Investigation for Domestic Violence
    Felony Battery

Los Angeles: Around 12:30 a.m. on February 8, 2009, an alleged domestic violence felony battery involving R & B singer Chris Brown and a woman occurred.

Brown and the woman were in a vehicle on North June street in the Hancock Park area of Los Angeles when, according to the victim, they became involved in an argument. After stopping his car, Brown and the woman got out and the argument escalated. The woman suffered visible injuries and identified Brown as her attacker.

The Los Angeles Police Department received a 911 call reporting the disturbance. When officers arrived they found the victim, but Brown had already left the scene. The LAPD is conducting an investigation into the incident.
    Chris Brown Photos & Pics | X17 XCLUSIVE - CHRIS BROWN AND RIHANNA LEFT HOTEL TOGETHER THIS MORNING AT 7:30 AM

X17 PHOTOGRAPHERS SAY RIHANNA'S CAR (NOT CHRIS' LAMBORGHINI) IS AT CEDARS SINAI NOW ...

AND ANOTHER INTERESTING DETAIL ... THIS MORNING WHEN CHRIS AND RIHANNA LEFT THE LONDON HOTEL AT 7:30 AM, PHOTOGS SAY BROWN WAS DRIVING EXTREMELY ERRATICALLY IN HIS 650 HORSEPOWER LAMBORGHINI

AND YESTERDAY, HE RAN THREE RED LIGHTS WHEN HE WAS ON HIS WAY TO BURBANK ...
    Celebrity News | Celebrity Gossip | Celebrity Photos & Pics | Paparazzi Photos of Hollywood Celebs

if he did hit her, it might be a pattern. and if it is a pattern, she may take him back, and then who knows?

i cant stand her, but no woman deserves to be beaten by a man
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

He's only 19, that's weird.

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Popsicle View Post
    He's only 19, that's weird.
    I'm a public defender and I am currently a trial attorney in a domestic violence courtroom. You would be surprised about the ages of people involved in these kind of cases. I have represented clients ranging from 17-60. It really is sad. Most of the people I represent also come from abusive backgrounds. It's really sad, but more common than people believe.

Crazy shit, but I've seen enough to know it takes all kinds.

I'll be interested to see how this plays out, but if it turns out she has a broken jaw, it'll be hard to pull the Diane Lane/Josh Brolin "it was just a misunderstanding" malarky.

She's still at the hospital? holy shit. sounds like more than some bitch slap.

If she was hurt, did she drive her own car to the hospital? That just seems odd to me. I'm not denying the fact that I think she is the victim, it just seems odd to me.

tmz and x17online are claiming Chris turned himself in, with x17 adding that he turned himself in at 4:30 and left the police station 10 minutes later. I don't buy that - they would be asking plenty of questions, and that would take a hell of a lot longer than 10 minutes.
    Last edited by Tati; February 9th, 2009 at 11:31 PM.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

Yeah and according to x17, ET Online reported that the reason Rihanna wasn't at the Grammys (according to her publicists, I'm assuming) is because she slightly bruised her face in a car accident.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

Thread Information