Page 11 of 159 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Chris Brown assaulted Rihanna with a deadly weapon (allegedly)

Quote Originally Posted by Palermo View Post
    I can usually make a joke about almost anything on here, but beating a woman is not one of them
    Ditto. It's not funny.

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post
    But what happens if a woman is built like a brick shithouse and the man is a skinny runt? She'll pack more of a punch than he would, so does that mean that the woman should get a heavier charge than the man? A hit is a hit, it doesn't matter which one is stronger.
    I did preface that by saying "quite often". Of course there are exceptions, as in the woman being stronger than the man. But I do believe its the exception and not the rule. If it occurs, it should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. I do get what you are saying, I do. But I have a hard time believing that every hit is the same, or a hit is a hit. I'm not saying that a woman shouldn't be potentially charged, I'm saying that there should be degrees of brutality applied. Like I said, if a woman hits a man and it doesn't even faze him, and he punches her back and breaks her face, then (to me) they shouldn't suffer under the same penalty. If I were a cop and showed up to a residence and the woman is bleeding and cut up and the man doesn't have nary a scratch, sorry, but I would be arresting the man first before I asked questions, like "did she hit you?"
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

I think any person, man or woman, is entitled to defend themselves if they're attacked. I guess the question becomes, what is reasonable force? You don't need a sledgehammer to subdue an ant.

I will be very interested to find out if Chris Brown has any injuries.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

I will hit my own kid if he hits me. I'm sorry, but if you don't want a beatdown, don't be smacking me around...
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by Laxmobster View Post
    I think EVERYONE in Hollywood has the Herps!
    So never sleep with someone famous? If you do, use a full body condom.

I totally understand why he would be angry, but beating anybody unless physically provoked, is wrong.

i'm in yer manifesto, correcting your spelling mistakes

Quote Originally Posted by cmmdee View Post
    I love that.

The police report cites Penal Code Section 245 -- Assault with a Deadly Weapon. However, we're told there was no weapon involved.

This doesn't make sense.
    Maybe his words were his weapon!

Quote Originally Posted by Trixiebelle View Post
    I think any person, man or woman, is entitled to defend themselves if they're attacked. I guess the question becomes, what is reasonable force? You don't need a sledgehammer to subdue an ant.

I will be very interested to find out if Chris Brown has any injuries.
    I think there is a legal line regarding reasonable force. Two people fighting could be assumed to be in a 'consenual fight', where neither would be charged with assault. I think that is when the parties are considered equal. However, if one person smushed the other, then it ceases to be reasonable force and becomes assault, since it goes beyond self-defence. My lawyer sister explained it to me once. So, even if the 'weaker' person started the physical fight, the other person is only allowed to defend themself to the extent of preventing their own physical harm. To pound the other person would not be considered self-defence.

Does that make sense?
    "Hope everyone' shavin a good one!" - Karistiona

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    I will hit my own kid if he hits me. I'm sorry, but if you don't want a beatdown, don't be smacking me around...

Quote Originally Posted by sharon_b View Post
    Rihanna/Chris Brown -- No Weapon

Law enforcement sources tell us even though the police report in the Chris Brown arrest refers to assault with a deadly weapon, there was no weapon involved in the alleged attack.

The police report cites Penal Code Section 245 -- Assault with a Deadly Weapon. However, we're told there was no weapon involved.

We had been hearing there was an umbrella in the car -- which would have been the most ironic thing ever -- but again... no weapon is alleged.

One law enforcement source who has been dead on so far claims Rihanna suffered contusions and bite marks.

Story developing...

Rihanna/Chris Brown -- No Weapon - TMZ.com
    I work in California criminal law. There is a section of PC 245, that is assault with means of force likely to inflict bodily injury. Thus meaning the weapon is their fist, etc.

Just thought I would throw that in.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

Quote Originally Posted by t13nif View Post
    I think there is a legal line regarding reasonable force. Two people fighting could be assumed to be in a 'consenual fight', where neither would be charged with assault. I think that is when the parties are considered equal. However, if one person smushed the other, then it ceases to be reasonable force and becomes assault, since it goes beyond self-defence. My lawyer sister explained it to me once. So, even if the 'weaker' person started the physical fight, the other person is only allowed to defend themself to the extent of preventing their own physical harm. To pound the other person would not be considered self-defence.

Does that make sense?
    Makes perfect sense to me. I think it would be reasonable to subdue her if she was attacking him, but breaking her jaw, eye socket, biting her (assuming any of this is true) goes waay beyond self-defense. That's why I'd like to know if he has any injuries...
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

She Clearly Had On The Wrong Shoes.

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post
    But what happens if a woman is built like a brick shithouse and the man is a skinny runt? She'll pack more of a punch than he would, so does that mean that the woman should get a heavier charge than the man? A hit is a hit, it doesn't matter which one is stronger. They should be charged in the same way.
    See this is why a skinny runt of a man should not date or marry over 200lbs. Sex would be considered attempted murder.
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Quote Originally Posted by SSDiva View Post
    See this is why a skinny runt of a man should not date or marry over 200lbs. Sex would be considered attempted murder.
    with a deadly weapon...
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    What do you say to a woman with 2 black eyes?

Nothing - she's already been told twice.

I'm lost for words. The only 'good' thing I can say for Brown is that he willingly put himself in.

Wow...I just can't believe it. What's going on here? ATM, I'm still waiting on the official statement from the police department, and a statement from Chris Brown before I make any judgments.

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    Understandable. But you didn't become enraged and put him in the hospital like this twat did. If I slapped someone I would be expecting a slap back not in the hospital having my face put back together. This guy has serious issues.
    ><((((>. . `.><((((>><((((>`..`...><((((>.`.. ><((((> `..`...><((((>

Thread Information