Page 101 of 159 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 2374

Thread: Chris Brown assaulted Rihanna with a deadly weapon (allegedly)

Thank you Nick, the yellow cardigan alone went somewhere beyond devastation. I'm still a little shaky this morning.

I'm absolutely devastated I watched the Six Nations with my housemate and didn't see enough of the Italian fly-half. What a beautiful man.
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMama View Post
    If I may add a bit of MY OWN devastation (fuck Kanye, it's all really about me in the end)...I am originally from Cleveland and we take our sports VERYVERYVERYVERY seriously. I had to turn off the slam dunk contest last night because I was so disturbed by LeBron James' best Kanye impersonation - Urkel glasses included. Please pray for me in my time of need.

ETA - oh hey soogar - no matter how much kissing or drinking or flirting a woman has done with a man, it is NEVER ok for him to put any part of his body inside any part of her body without her consent. See, if we all just keep our body parts to ourselves unless invited entrance, then this whole obnoxious tangent you put us on should be over. UNDERSTAND????
    I was wondering what the hell LeBron was wearing.

Default Chris Brown issues statement

A 'Saddened' Chris Brown Releases Statement
    Originally posted Sunday February 15, 2009 02:45 PM EST

The following statement was issued Sunday by a spokesman on behalf of Chris Brown:

"Words cannot begin to express how sorry and saddened I am over what transpired. I am seeking the counseling of my pastor, my mother and other loved ones and I am committed, with God's help, to emerging a better person.

"Much of what has been speculated or reported on blogs and/or reported in the media is wrong.

"While I would like to be able to talk about this more, until the legal issues are resolved, this is all I can say except that I have not written any messages or made any posts to Facebook, on blogs or any place else.

"Those posts or writings under my name are frauds," the statement concludes.

Brown, 19, allegedly attacked girlfriend Rihanna, 20, in Los Angeles on Feb. 8. He was arrested and may face charges from the district attorney.
    A 'Saddened' Chris Brown Releases Statement - Chris Browne, Rihanna : People.com

Quote Originally Posted by t13nif View Post

Oh wait, homosexuality is still illegal in some States isn't it?
    Funny that - England repealed the law in 1967 (outlawing homosexuality), Scotland (finally) followed in 1980, but rape within marriage was still acceptable. Go figure.

BBC ON THIS DAY | 4 | 1957: Homosexuality 'should not be a crime'

So he'll be pleading guilty then?

Quote Originally Posted by sophie View Post
    i'll remember that...its the pic of Bale....it throws me off.

lol....i like that one.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I find it humorous that you all are stuck on the whole DEVASTATION part of 'some still say Kane's' response.

I loved the whole and i quote "to me Rihanna has the potential to be the biggest star in the world, and in that essence i consider her my baby sister". SERIOUSLY......how far up one's own ass can one be.
    I know! There's confidence, there's arrogance and then there's Kanye.
    It's like you ate too much crazy then puked it all over a post and hit submit - Nancydrew

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    So he'll be pleading guilty then?
    Guilty of what?

I'm sure it was all a tragic accident. Surely she simply tripped and fell on his fist.

Or perhaps a misunderstanding. He heard someone say "I'd hit that!" and lacked the capacity to understand that not every statement is meant to be taken literally.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    Guilty of what?
    Read the thread again!

Twitchy, I agree.

The district attorney may press charges?? Now maybe it's just me, but why does my inner self sense that in this instance, may refers more to the reluctance of the D.A. to charge a precious celebrity than waiting for all the evidence and facts to come to light?

Brown's a genius though, he's definitely doing what the experts told him to do, be somewhat quiet and lay low and release statements about how sorry and remorseful he is. That, my friends, is all that the fan tards need to 'forgive' and forget and embrace chrissy again. See, he's remorseful, now let's all move on, we aaaalllll make mistakes. Next up: the BET interview, then Oprah and People magazine, then Dateline. Somehow in the end Chrissy will be even MORE famous than before, how's that for justice!

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    Read the thread again!

Twitchy, I agree.
    Oh please, it made no sense the first time, I don't think that there will be some miracluous re-arranging of words the 2nd time to prove any actual charges, facts or proof that he/she/it has done anything different this time?
    Oh other than Kanye being upset or something.... has he been ,unching with FF perchance?

lets never archive this thread....let it keep going and going, and GOING!!!!
    "I'll probably just end up in some seedy bar with some seedy blonde"-some random Englishman

"Words cannot begin to express how sorry and saddened I am over what transpired. I am seeking the counseling of my pastor, my mother and other loved ones and I am committed, with God's help, to emerging a better person.
    The only 'counsel' Chris should be seeking is of a good lawyer, because mommy and his pastor aren't keeping him out of jail.

But, then again, his lawyer or PR person wrote this entire statement, because Chris didn't write a word of it.

I'm sure Mark Garagos told him exactly what to say. Oh you're sorry, well that makes it ok then

Thread Information