Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112
Like Tree265Likes

Thread: Chris Brown - Arrested for Felony Assault

Quote Originally Posted by Lofty Bike View Post
    But why was she in Chris Browns house then, for gods sake? If she really has so much going on, why is she visiting Chris Brown? I fail to see how a woman casually visits this house without being payed in some kind of prostitution business.
    One of the reporters doing a piece on the LA radio I listen to said the reason the woman was there was to "audition" for one of CB's music videos. I use the word "audition" lightly cause I think it involves you to show up and pose/model like a piece of meat. I have a sneaking suspicion she wasn't there auditioning as a dancer but more of a half-naked background girl.

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    All I know is, whoever sleeps in the pool house gets a LOT of action.
    Who can forget Kato Kaelin!
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

An official tells TMZ, shortly after she won the title someone sent nude photos to the pageant director, who confronted Baylee, saying, "This is not what the pageant stands for." We're told Baylee insisted it was not her in the photos.

The director had enough 2 months into her reign, and told Baylee she was stripping her of her crown, but Baylee shot back, "You're the director. You can make or bend the rules. I'm keeping the crown and we can move on."

She still hasn't returned the crown.

Baylee's rep tells TMZ she had no idea New York City cops wanted her for questioning. She also claims her friend was the thief ... not her.

Just out of curiosity, does this woman list Lindsay Lohan as one of her role models?

As for Chris Brown, I don't see how he can wriggle out of this one and I really hope he doesn't. He has been a thuggish loose cannon for far too long and it's about time that he found out that the law applies to him too.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Chris Brown Accuser Text Vowing to 'Set Him Up'Authenticity in Question

9/1/2016 1:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

EXCLUSIVE
    The woman who accused Chris Brown of pointing a gun at her allegedly wrote a text message shortly after the incident saying she was going to frame Chris with the gun allegation out of revenge ... but she denies sending any such message.
    TMZ has obtained a copy of the text, sent to an acquaintance named Safari -- no relation to Nicki Minaj's ex. The text was purportedly sent Tuesday at 2:57 AM, shortly after Baylee Curran was kicked out of Chris' house. It reads:
    "Hey safari don't you know this freak Chris brown is kicking me out of his house because I called his friend jewelry fake can you come get me my Uber is messing up if not I'm going to set him up and call the cops and say that he tried to shoot me and that will teach him a lesson I'm going to set his ass up. Lol come get me."
    He responded, "Really that's f*** up you ain't going to do that your wrong if you do."
    We've learned the alleged text is in possession of Brown's lawyer, Mark Geragos, who's trying to authenticate it.
    Here's what's interesting. She refers to an Uber "messing up." We've learned the guy who picked her up from Chris' house first called for a Lyft to pick her up but when the driver showed, she was hiding under a car, so the Lyft driver left. How would Safari know that?
    On the other hand, there's reason to doubt the text. We spoke with Safari, who says Baylee stole his Rolex last year and he hasn't spoken with her since. Why would she text a guy she hasn't spoken to in nearly a year and ask him to pick her up? He also would have a motive to lie since he accused her of stealing ... something she denies.
    Chris Brown's Accuser Text Vowed to 'Set Him Up' | TMZ.com
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Elite Member

Do you know how Rhianna found out Chris Brown was cheating on her? She found another women's lipstick on his knuckles.

Yep, i'm here all day.
    Wisher, Mrs P and Seapharris7 like this.

I hate Chris Brown, but if this girl really sent that text to her friend saying she's going to set CB up, I hope the cops go after her. It's shit like this that make real victims of violence get the side-eye from everyone. They have to jump through hoops to get their stories heard and believed. Not good.
    arie_skop, Wisher, SHELLEE and 6 others like this.

Is Chris Brown still a "thing"?
    "Like when I host a party. I hope my guests get along. But if not, how interesting!"
    Andy Cohen

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    I hate Chris Brown, but if this girl really sent that text to her friend saying she's going to set CB up, I hope the cops go after her. It's shit like this that make real victims of violence get the side-eye from everyone. They have to jump through hoops to get their stories heard and believed. Not good.
    I read another article saying that she's lied before about DV.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

If it is proven that she lied then she should go down for it, without a doubt. But Brown should also face penalties if he is found to have broken the law by having drugs and weapons on his premises too. He's got off lightly too many times already.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    I also don't get the story about picking up and 'admiring' the jewellery. It all sounds very Lindsay Lohan-ish. Not that Chris Brown would attract any prize.
    arie_skop likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread Information