Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree190Likes

Thread: Chris Brown allegedly threatened to kill Karrueche Tran

I just went on to ColourPop's site to check out some lipstick/glosses & Karreuche Tran is apparently the new face for them (or at least as far as I know. I've never seen her on their site before). They have a new Karreuche line.
    Wisher2 likes this.

You’ll Never Guess What Chris Brown’s Fists Were Up To This Morning…

April 17, 2017 / Posted by: Allison

46 Reactions

I’ll give you one hint: he wasn’t using them to knead dough for fresh cinnamon rolls. TMZ says that Chris Brown has been accused of assaulting a photographer at a Florida club early this morning. Chris Brown is the only man who could make a fight in Florida seem extra messy.

Chris rolled in to a club called Aja Channelside in Tampa, FL this morning for a paid appearance. According to management, his entourage told their in-house photographer to stop taking pictures of him. Later in the morning, the photographer tried to get some crowd shots from behind Chris while he was in the DJ booth. When Chris realized there was a camera going off in his personal space, he got angry and allegedly leapt over a couch and punched the photographer in the face.

There’s video from the incident. TMZ says Chris Brown is in the red, his bodyguard is in yellow, and around the 0:20 mark you can see them losing it on someone in the corner.

7 Reactions

Police were called to the club shortly after it happened, but Chris Brown had vanished before they arrived. The photographer went to the hospital with a busted lip, and tells TMZ he plans on pressing charges against Chris Brown. I can totally see Soulja Boy also pressing charges against Chris Brown and the photographer. “Hello, police? I would like to report a theft. Those two stole a fight from me!

Chris Brown hasn’t released his standard response (a shaky Instagram video of him calling out the haters), but he did throw up this “poor me!” post early this morning.
    1 Reaction

Here’s Chris Brown performing in Miami, FL on Saturday during his The Party Tour. He spent part of his set suspended from the ceiling. That kind of stunt work will come in real handy if he ever auditions for an all-asshole production of Peter Pan.[COLOR=#666666 !important]
    [/COLOR]

Pics: Wenn.com
    Tags: Chris Brown, I'm Not Surprised

Dlisted | You?ll Never Guess What Chris Brown?s Fists Were Up To This Morning?

The video was taken down at Dlisted's link. I don't know if it's at TMZ still.

You know, a dozen press agents working overtime can do terrible things to the human spirit. ~Cecil B. DeMille
    Gross, put it away. You could dress beautifully but you gotta be Miss Granny Panty Whore.
    ~Manx Mouse

Life is a hell of a thing to happen to a person.

I can't edit the previous post, but here's the sad instagram response:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BS_Cujll9GH/
    You know, a dozen press agents working overtime can do terrible things to the human spirit. ~Cecil B. DeMille
    Gross, put it away. You could dress beautifully but you gotta be Miss Granny Panty Whore.
    ~Manx Mouse

Life is a hell of a thing to happen to a person.

It was someone else's fault, not Chris Brown's.

Last edited by Chalet; April 18th, 2017 at 08:14 PM.

Every time he does shit like this, he shouldn't get paid for that appearance. That will curb this bullshit.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by MsDark View Post
    Every time he does shit like this, he shouldn't get paid for that appearance. That will curb this bullshit.
    ^ That's a good idea...

Unfortunately at this point - if doing jail time, community service, anger management classes, paying hundreds of thousands in legal fees, losing gigs/sponsors, and losing a majority of his fans/support/sales weren't enough to change his idiotic, hostile ways - what will? What would it really take?

I'm surprised people still support/hire/book this pr*ck.
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

I dunno, but I don't see him doing anything he's not getting paid for. Problem solved.
    SoCalMarie likes this.

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Karrueche Tran Has Been Granted A 5-Year Restraining Order Against Chris Brown

June 15, 2017 / Posted by: Allison

3 Reactions

Much to Chris Brown’s chagrin, he legally can’t act like a raging pile of shit to his ex-girlfriend Karrueche Tran anymore. Sure he’ll still try many times, but at least Karrueche has the law firmly on her side for the next half-decade.

Earlier this year, Karrueche got a temporary restraining order after Chris allegedly threatened to kill her. Chris did everything he could to avoid being served with the restraining order, but it finally caught up with him last month on his birthday. TMZ says Karrueche was in court today and told a judge that things got really bad after they broke up. He wanted her to return several rings he gave her and when she refused, he went off and threatened her in a text messages. She also testified that he beat her and wrote “Imma kill blood” under a photo of her and Michael B. Jordan.

Chris didn’t make it to court today, but he did try to call in and join the hearing over the phone. A judge denied that. The judge ended up siding with Karrueche and gave her a permanent restraining order valid for the next five years.
    While cross-examining Karrueche, Chris’ lawyer asked why she never reported him to the cops, and accused her of taunting him with the rings by claiming she had sold them. Karrueche said she never intended to get rid of the rings. I’m not saying those rings need to go back to Chris Brown, but does she really want to keep them? Chris probably transferred his bad vibes into them when he purchased them. Although I bet if you melt them down, the evil spirits will float out, like in cartoons. So Karrueche could do that

Good for her for sticking to her guns for once. I'm glad she is finally truly done with his crazy ass.
    Nevan and C_is_for_Cookie like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

^^^^ She looks quite different than I remember her.
    "No. I love my grudges. I tend to them like little pets." -Madeline Martha Mackenzie

Chris didn’t make it to court today, but he did try to call in and join the hearing over the phone. A judge denied that.
    Entitled piece of shit.
    C_is_for_Cookie and arie_skop like this.

So how soon will she be fucking him again?

Honestly, why didn't she have sense enough not to take him back after he beat the shit out of Rhianna?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information