Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cheryl Burke admits smooching Gerard Butler

That is a horrible haircut.

Quote Originally Posted by wingnut View Post
    i think he's a bit sad. Got a bit of fame later on in his career and whoring around like LocaHohan. He needs to grow up. Definate case of fame going to his head rather quickly
    Eh, I don't think there's that much going on in these stories to begin with. He's only making news now because he's recognized now post-300.

Cheryl is reallllly starting to bug me on DWTS ... i liked her in the beginning, but not anymore! she needs to get rid of the combover. her hair is the same everyweek. and when ever they get a good score, her arms go UP in the air, and she turns around and hugs her partner, no matter what her partner wants to do.

now, with that being said, i'd so totally hit Christian De La Fuente
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Thumbs down This! Is! Lame! from E! The Awful Truth

This! Is! Lame!

Just 'cause you’re treated like a VIP by all the trendy T-town clubs, it doesn’t mean all the gals and guys inside will gaze upon you as if you're royalty. Case in point: Gerard Butler and his bud were at the Tropicana Bar at the ritzy-butt Roosevelt Hotel in H'wood, enjoying a stud’s night out. Dude was dressed to the sorta-eights in black pants, ratty shoes more apropos for beers 'n' bowling and a fitted white Tee that would’ve been too pectoral-gazing even for Simon Cowell. G.B. also donned a scruffy five-o'clock job, a seriously messy mop of hair and bounced around the room, feelin' just a wee bit too pain-free. What a dreamboat, eh? Still pretty doable, though. 'Least he didn’t have that face he had in Phantom of the Opera, tho maybe a mask woulda helped cover up some of that blasted bedhead.

Ger-babe’s anticlassy antics continued when it appeared he was attempting to pick up two lovely ladies in the lounge. Sure, the guy’s a celeb, but his off-screen demeanor certainly has nothing on his onscreen persona. G.B. tried out some tried-and-trite classic pickup lines such as, “you must be an angel because you fell from heaven.” So say the pregagging gals present. Gosh, do some straight women actually like that stuff? I mean, isn’t that just the prick polar opposite (same diff, though) from the ol’, "OK, come over here and do me, bitch"? Just a thought. You het gals must let me in on that one.

Gerard did, however, make the women laugh uproariously. And no, not because they were hysterically swooning over the 300 thesp, but rather, because they were tragically embarrassed for him. Gerry laughed along, too, obviously not in on the joke at his expense—not to mention, the dude’s Scottish brogue was so thick it made it hard to understand half of what he was saying, besides the lame flirt parts. That’s simply tragic. You gotta work damn hard to make a sexy Scottish accent lose its appeal, especially with cocktail-consuming chicks dying to be hit on by anything remotely famous.

Gerard’s friend, tho, was every bit the witty hunk Ger-hon wasn’t, and the
    ladies would’ve gladly left in his company had Butler not eventually picked up on the girls’ interest in his less famous bud and left, taking his crushed pal along to sulk. We gotta wonder how G landed Cameron Diaz with an arsenal of antigame like that. Was it just the bod? Women are so shallow.

E! - The Awful Truth - Lust Hurts - Madonna | Simon Cowell | Cameron Diaz | Lindsay Lohan | Beyoncé Knowles | Britney Spears | Ellen Degeneres | Portia de Rossi

Excuse me? "Admits"?? More like bragging. (Or wishingful thinking)

Gerard is a million times too smoking for any of these broads he's been linked with recently. This one is certainly no exception.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

Gerard’s friend, tho, was every bit the witty hunk Ger-hon wasn’t, and the
    ladies would’ve gladly left in his company had Butler not eventually picked up on the girls’ interest in his less famous bud and left, taking his crushed pal along to sulk. We gotta wonder how G landed Cameron Diaz with an arsenal of antigame like that. Was it just the bod? Women are so shallow.
    Ok, I'm a bit confused, because Ted C. no longer speaks English. Is he saying that Gerard went home with the 2 women, or that he figured they were more interested in his friend, so he took his friend and left? Who cares anyway, because any man uses a smarmy pick up line like that is a douche. He sounds like he tries really hard to get in women's pants. I would think all he really has to do is smile at them.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Quote Originally Posted by sparkly View Post
    Ok, I'm a bit confused, because Ted C. no longer speaks English. Is he saying that Gerard went home with the 2 women, or that he figured they were more interested in his friend, so he took his friend and left? Who cares anyway, because any man uses a smarmy pick up line like that is a douche. He sounds like he tries really hard to get in women's pants. I would think all he really has to do is smile at them.
    That's what it sounds like. Sounds like a sharp contrast from this video from '07.

[YOUTUBE]R5gLbmTndJ4[/YOUTUBE]

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

^He didn't seem to be too into the ladies in that video, when he could've easily taken them home. I don't care who the celeb is, it's disturbing to watch starfuckers reek of desperation, and I'd never kiss someone's ass just because they're in movies.

*His car was SWEET.*
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffy View Post
    I don't think they were doing much besides screwing. Neither of them has publicly admitted they were "seeing" each other anyway.
    I'd thought that he'd denied it - but I couldn't tell you which way was up at the moment, so I might have drempt it!

Ted C is just jelus because he wishes GB was gay?
    The inference I got was that GB flounced out (without the girls) because they were more interested in he mate.... Funny how they can't understand him! I speak nearly standard english & had issues in CA!

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffy View Post
    You het gals must let me in on that one.
    Het gals? HAHAHA

Ok, I'm a bit confused, because Ted C. no longer speaks English. .
    Double HAHA. Ted doesn't speak English which is why I can never understand his BIs. LOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

Quote Originally Posted by ordell View Post
    Boy toy? He's 39.
    I know, but he seems to have manners of a child.
    we don't have to make love to have an orgasm

38 - because isn't he nearly exactly 2 years young than me???..... but aren't most men immature inperpertuity?

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    38 - because isn't he nearly exactly 2 years young than me???..... but aren't most men immature inperpertuity?
    They finally mature around the age of 40, but then they regress to second childhood when they have their mid-life crisis.

So in answer to your question: yes.

haha! Thanks Sasha, I have to admit it was fairly rehtorical...
    Isn't this guy reported to be one of the nicer one in Hollyweird? He's chat up line is fairly standard from Glaswegens in my experience.... they're so funny! Love Scots men!

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Belindagogo View Post
    Screw her!
    Don't mind if I do.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information