Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree66Likes

Thread: Chelsea Handler: You are evil if you have no girlfriends

Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    Brother with benefits?
    Her sib-fling.
    Mercer likes this.

I think Angie probably likes the rumors that she has no friends, to make her seem more out there and unusual like how she publicized herself to be back when she was hot.

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    St Veiny could have lots of friends or not a single one for all we know and the same can be said for a lot of celebs. The media generally doesn't take much notice of that sort of thing unless the friend is a celeb themselves or does something spectacularly stupid or criminal.

Shhh. You know logic's not allowed in a Jenni/Brange thread.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

She came out and said in some interview that she doesn't have any (or maybe it was many) friends. She said all she needs is Brad and the kids or something like that. That's why people harp on it with her.

Angelina Jolie Says Brad Pitt Is Her Only Friend

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcRoxQ-GJoc

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

I bet the asshole doesn't have an iPad either.
    Kittylady likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

When you have Vanilla, you don't really need friends. He's so multi-faceted. He's like 10 friends in 1.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    When you have Vanilla, you don't really need friends. He's so multi-faceted. He's like 10 friends in 1.
    Kinda like a pet rock.
    Mercer likes this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

I heard the interview. I'm not familiar with Chelsea or her humor but she talked about a new 40 million dollar studio for her show. She seemed flat, cold, harsh, monotone and extremely angry. She also acted like God's gift to men and women. She hinted that she's very wealthy and that she demands a lot from a man but that she gives a lot back. I can't stand it when someone tell you they are high maintenance but they're worth the trouble. She sounded like a druggy and a drinker.
    greysfang and Kittylady like this.

It wasn't my favorite interview, that is for sure. I was also shocked to hear that she is so wealthy. I just thought she was a small time comic that happened to land a cable talk show. I wouldn't think she would have made so much money off just that.

[QUOTE=JadeStar70;2839774] I just thought she was a small time comic that happened to land a cable talk show. [QUOTE]

Chelsea "happened to land a cable talk show" by dating the network's CEO. Her books (excluding the last one) have me crying they are so funny, but her standup routines and inpromptu comedy are seriously lacking, leaving me to wonder if she really wrote the books.

On the other hand, Angelina seemed like the kindest, most sincere person when I met her. She talked to us for almost fifteen minutes, although I am sure there were more important places fo her to be. I could care less about her before, but I can't help but want to defend her after meeting her.

DISCLAIMER: I am not an Angelina nutjob.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    I have more male friends than female friends, always had. But my bff and I have been together for almost 30 years now. I'm more suspicious of people with lots of friends, but no one they've known for years.
    Very well said. There are some people who seem to have a revolving door of "friends" to go have a night out with who cannot seem to maintain close lasting relationships with anyone. I would rather have one good friend (male or female) than a thousand acquaintances.
    Last edited by Tati; October 5th, 2012 at 10:10 PM.

What's round on the ends and high in the middle?

I don't think women who don't have women friends are evil..but I do find it odd if a girl ONLY has guy friends. For instance, a woman I know is getting married and her two best guy friends are her 'bridesmaids". She literally does not have one female friendship. She's a catty bitch.. so it's no surprise. She always says "I find it hard to find a girlfriend because they become jealous of me". uh yeah.. right.

I'm a guys girl for sure.. but I don't know what I would do without my girlfriends. They are my family.

I used to like Chelsea.. now I find her snotty and ignorant.
    sprynkles likes this.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by laynes View Post
    So now your political affiliation not only decides if you're a racist or not..but it also determines what kinds of friendships you have?

I just love this board sometimes.
    Not necessarily your political affiliation, but your political mind-set, and yes it does tend to determine what kinds of friendships you have with women. Very conservative women tend to be misogynistic. Just look at all of them clamoring for restrictions on choice and cutting funding for women's health. This would naturally affect their friendships with other women who are sane.

sluce said--- I know. GR has a the skills to analyze people who actually know little about. LOL
    Err, given what goes on in the Leann thread nothing I've said could possibly be any worse. What gives Holy Jolie special immunity? What's good for the ugly horse face is good for the broken down brood mare.
    dilligaf likes this.

What's round on the ends and high in the middle?

Quote Originally Posted by Sasha View Post
    Not necessarily your political affiliation, but your political mind-set, and yes it does tend to determine what kinds of friendships you have with women. Very conservative women tend to be misogynistic. Just look at all of them clamoring for restrictions on choice and cutting funding for women's health. This would naturally affect their friendships with other women who are sane.
    :

While the majority of conservative women may not want to legalize abortions or fund planned parenthood, that has nothing to do with their ability to hold healthy relationships with other women and it doesn't in the least bit make them a misogynist. Please..
    Butterfly likes this.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by laynes View Post
    While the majority of conservative women may not want to legalize abortions or fund planned parenthood, that has nothing to do with their ability to hold healthy relationships with other women and it doesn't in the least bit make them a misogynist. Please..
    That's your experience. Mine is quite different. I'm afraid I've never been able to stomach friendships with Alabama-style very conservative women. I'm talking right-wing frothers, the kind who worship Ayn Rand, not your every day country club Republicans. Just try maintaining a relationship with a Sarah Palin clone who believes progressive women are baby killing whores and women who are raped were asking for it in some way.
    dilligaf likes this.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information