Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree66Likes

Thread: Chelsea Handler: You are evil if you have no girlfriends

The hell is her issue.

I always get the feeling whenever CH says something like this, that Aniston is sitting back snickering and shaking her head like she has no idea where it's coming from. It reminds me of the footage of Brandon Davis calling Lohan a firecrotch while Paris Hilton laughed hysterically and acted totally innocent. You know who's pulling the strings.

That said, I'm sure Jolie is a friend-eater.
    darksithbunny likes this.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Well, as long as she's eating something.
    nana51, Leyot, deenz and 2 others like this.

It would help to support her point if she actually knew that Angelina had no female friends. As it is, she is talking out her ass.

Quote Originally Posted by choozen1ne View Post
    I'm slow I don't get the reference to the Ipad - but aside from that I can't stand this woman all she does is spew toxic shit out of her mouth about Jolie
    Not missing anything. We used to have a trollish poster (or all out troll? What happened to her, anyway?) called PostedFromMyIpad and she said that the way to measure what people are worth is how many friends they have. Something like that, I don't keep post-its, it's all by memory so might have gotten something wrong here.

I don't know who Chelsea Handler is, only thing I've ever read about her were her opinions on Jolie. That's kinda pathetic. But I agree that a woman with zero female friends and a maneater reputation is not someone I would particularly respect and like. I prefer women who don't hate their own gender.

But her whole "Poor Brad" retoric is such horseshit. He's obviously exactly where he wants to be.

Ugh this bitch is totally redundant, she's like a broken record with the same pathetic crap over and over again. Every time she pulls this out of her ass I lose some respect for Jennifer Aniston, I know that if my friends were talking shit about my ex's gf in public itd be because I keep bringing it up and they'd be defending me. Its all completely ridiculous, I can't get my head around why some people seem to think that this is still a valid issue to discuss.
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

I think you are more evil is all you can do is talk shit about other woman...besides, I thought Gwen Stefan and Angie were friends? Anyways, who gives a fuck. I think it is great that Angie is all about her kids instead of partying with a bunch of friends 24/7... This is coming from someone who can't stand Saint Angie.
    ><((((º>·. ¸¸. ·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>><((((º>`·.¸¸.··´¯`·...¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º> `·.¸¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>

She'll calm down if you give her some sugar cubes.
    Brah likes this.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!” Anonymous Introvert

Not to defend Chelsea, because I really can't stand the hag. But, I did listen to this interview, and Chelsea didn't bring Angie up, Howard did. He started talking to Chelsea about her friendship with Jennifer, and then he moved the conversation to Angie. Chelsea even said she didn't want to talk about that several times, and hates that people always grill her about those past remarks. But Howard is good at nagging and badgering people, and after many attempts and questions on the Angie topic, she did say that little paragraph about her. Then she moved Howard on to a new subject. It isn't like she just went on the show to discuss Angie, she was only talked about for 30 seconds of the hour or so interview he had with Chelsea.
    Bluebonnet and Waterslide like this.

Quote Originally Posted by JadeStar70 View Post
    Not to defend Chelsea, because I really can't stand the hag. But, I did listen to this interview, and Chelsea didn't bring Angie up, Howard did. He started talking to Chelsea about her friendship with Jennifer, and then he moved the conversation to Angie. Chelsea even said she didn't want to talk about that several times, and hates that people always grill her about those past remarks. But Howard is good at nagging and badgering people, and after many attempts and questions on the Angie topic, she did say that little paragraph about her. Then she moved Howard on to a new subject. It isn't like she just went on the show to discuss Angie, she was only talked about for 30 seconds of the hour or so interview he had with Chelsea.
    I have to admit, I totally believe that. Howard is always looking for a celeb guest to say something newsworthy or controversial to get his show some extra buzz. Often that involves pitting celebrities against each other.

For example, this week he had on Dr. Ruth Westheimer. Howard badgered her to say something bad about Dr. Phil. Howard goaded her saying, "Come on, this guy isn't a doctor. He doesn't have a degree in psychology." But Dr. Ruth wouldn't take the bait on that one. However, when the topic rolled around to Drew Pinsky (an actual doctor), he got Dr. Ruth to say that she didn't think you could perform therapy on tv -- you could offer advice, but not actual therapy. After Robin and Howard both jumped on her statement, she tried to backtrack.

Quote Originally Posted by JadeStar70 View Post
    Glad I read ahead. I was just about to post something like this. Not that I'm standing in line to defend Chelsea Handler. She's kind of a douche herself. But Howard is gonna keep going with something until he can get a comment to fly. I love him for this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

I heard the interview with Dr. Ruth, too. He had a hard time with her. She kept telling Howard if he would be quiet for two seconds, she could answer him. She is right, too. That is one thing I hate about Howard, he asks people a question, and then interrupts them 2 seconds later with another question, before the person can even get one answer out. Dr. Ruth was good at telling him to shut the hell up!! lol

We need a Howard thread here, but I have no clue where it should go.
    Last edited by JadeStar70; October 5th, 2012 at 12:07 PM.

I can agree with that too. There are times I want to reach into the radio and tell him to stfu for 2 seconds. But when he gets something incredible out of someone that they probably wouldn't have given to anyone else, all is forgiven.

With a person like Chelsea Handler, I didn't mind so much him doing this. With Dr. Ruth, she's interesting enough just letting her talk about what she wants.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Yea,...it is frustrating at times listening to Howard over talk and interrupt his guests. But at times, I have to laugh at what he ends up getting out of his guests with his very persistant charm and humor.

I do have to agree with Chelsea on the one point she made about Angie. I do think there is something to be said about a woman that has NO female friends.
    MohandasKGanja likes this.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Does Angie even have any male friends?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information