Page 98 of 280 FirstFirst ... 4888949596979899100101102108148198 ... LastLast
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 4190
Like Tree10931Likes

Thread: Cheating, Sharting, SWF-ing; Big Fat Liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian still suck

Elite Member

Oh my gosh, no wonder DB gets along so very well with L. He married a nut job just like her.

He really believes that someone should support him without question?? I don't do this for my husband or children. I love them unconditionally, but I won't support any crazy thing they decide to do & tell them they're right.

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

LeAnn Rimes Cibrian ‏@leannrimes 10h10 hours ago
    LeAnn Rimes Cibrian Retweeted Iain S. Thomas
    Thank you both for taking a stand on bullying and hate. Thank you remaining on the side of love. #muchrespect

Mandy Hale Verified account ‏@MissMandyHale

To all the people trolling @leannrimes for posting my quote without attribution yesterday, please read.

https://twitter.com/MissMandyHale/st...80938912313344

Iain S. Thomas ‏@IWroteThisForU

.@MissMandyHale @leannrimes

https://twitter.com/IWroteThisForU/s...83866584489985

Elite Member

What is sad, is that these lunatics who hate L, also hate anyone who tries to be a voice of reason. Some sound 'restraining order' crazy others are just like annoying gnats.

What would they do if L ever got off of SM? They talk about her living for twitter, they are not much better.

^I wonder what they're saying about the authors speaking out against harassing LeAnn. I hope THEY aren't getting harassed.
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

On a different topic, I got my Star Magazine yesterday and Ring-gate article was in there. It busted Wewe for pretending that Ed bought her new engagement ring AND also busted her for her bogus tweet that Eddie bought her some Chanel purse for her last birthday. Was one of those tiny blurbs, not a big article like they did last time when they reported she was broke and borrowing money to pay her home loan.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by crayzeehappee View Post
    ^I wonder what they're saying about the authors speaking out against harassing LeAnn. I hope THEY aren't getting harassed.
    Oh, I'm sure they are.
    Leann is a nutjob but holy shit her haters get repetitive. This a pattern too. They end up making the people angry at her feel sorry for her because they just go so insane.

edit: Yeah, they are. They are now sellouts who are starstruck and have no integrity.
    Not, you know, normal people that got her to fix the problem then moved on with their lives.
    lindsaywhit likes this.

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Quote Originally Posted by crayzeehappee View Post
    LeAnnsAnalFissure ‏@LeAnnsFissure
    @leannrimes @IWroteThisForU @MissMandyHale they obviously aren't educated about the hateful bullying of Ed's ex wife by you & your friends.

chickadee ‏@chickabroad 9h9 hours ago
    @samanthajk777 @IWroteThisForU I find this statement by Iain so ironic since he tweeted/IG'd several "mean" comments to LR. What a tool.

chickadee ‏@chickabroad 9h9 hours ago
    @samanthajk777 @IWroteThisForU As a writer, I was proud he took a stand. Plagiarism is a serious offense, sorry he feels differently now
    2 retweets 9 likes [*] View other replies [*]
    Waaa ? ‏@daisypink54 8h8 hours ago
    @chickabroad @samanthajk777 @IWroteThisForU He's struck. Ms Rimes spoke to him. How very kind of her.
    0 retweets 6 likes [*]
    chickadee ‏@chickabroad 8h8 hours ago
    @daisypink54 @samanthajk777 @IWroteThisForU lol! I guess it doesn't take much 4 some people 2 b struck, even if it's by a has-been. Oh well! [*]
    Waaa ? ‏@daisypink54 6h6 hours ago
    @chickabroad @samanthajk777 @IWroteThisForU Its amazing to me.I've seen folks send a derogatory tweet & then when tweeted back they're all
    0 retweets 2 likes [*]
    chickadee ‏@chickabroad 6h6 hours ago
    @daisypink54 or maybe they r sent a c&d, & they stop. Who knows? That's y we choose to remain anon, so we can b truth tellers, just like LR
    0 retweets 5 likes [*]
    Waaa ? ‏@daisypink54 6h6 hours ago
    @chickabroad twitter is full of psychos. I wish I would put my name online here and What difference would it make? Id still say the same.
    0 retweets 4 likes

chickadee ‏@chickabroad 6h6 hours ago
    @daisypink54 yup! I've seen some bad things go down here on Twitter. So sad too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

@IWroteThisForU @leannrimes This is perfectly said. The ppl who endlessly harass LeAnn are bullies of the worst kind & should be stopped.

FoxyFaith ‏@FaithXFox 10h10 hours ago
    U dont know @leannrimes' endless plagiarism & bullying a single Mom & MANY others. Then plays the victim role.@MissMandyHale @IWroteThisForU

Retro wifey ‏@retrowifey 8h8 hours ago
    @FaithXFox @leannrimes @MissMandyHale @IWroteThisForU LR is the biggest bully I've ever seen in my life, many people have witnessed it.
    0 retweets 12 likes [*]
    Bar ‏@Mumbojumbotalk 8h8 hours ago
    @retrowifey @FaithXFox @leannrimes @MissMandyHale @IWroteThisForU LR is quick 2screamHater when corrected but shows "hate" byDoingItAgain
    2 retweets 9 likes

Sue ‏@SueInWA 2h2 hours ago
    @MissMandyHale @IWroteThisForU @leannrimes So true! They hide behind fake pics and dig up old news/tweets. They need a life.
    0 retweets 1 like [*]
    Kurtis Trent ‏@TrentKurtis 2h2 hours ago
    @MissMandyHale @IWroteThisForU @leannrimes They have been harassing LeAnn several times a day EVERY day for the last 7 years.
    0 retweets 1 like [*]
    Kate Davies ‏@KateLeah030 7h7 hours ago
    @MissMandyHale @IWroteThisForU @leannrimes Thank you Mandy for standing up and speaking out for what is right and good.

0 retweets 1 like
    Tanya ‏@oxoxTanya 6h6 hours ago

@MissMandyHale @IWroteThisForU @leannrimes wow this thread made me see that middle aged white women with money have NO clue what bullying is

Medicalgal727 ‏@Medicalgal727 24m24 minutes ago

@oxoxTanya @MissMandyHale @IWroteThisForU The "bullying" happens on both sides. I don't get why ppl invest so much time in the constant BS.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Moonchild ‏@purplemoonluv 13h13 hours ago
    @IWroteThisForU @MissMandyHale .@leannrimes She's a defiant entitled twit and will continue to get called out for HER bs behavior. PERIOD!
    0 retweets 17 likes

@purplemoonluv @IWroteThisForU @leannrimes If you're gonna be a bully, at least be bold enough to do it using your real name & picture.
    10:33 PM - 19 Jan 2016

Jezi #JasonStrong ‏@hatecheaters23 7h7 hours ago
    @MissMandyHale @purplemoonluv @IWroteThisForU @leannrimes around the word bullying! It's careless! I'm actually best friends with 2 people

Jezi #JasonStrong ‏@hatecheaters23 7h7 hours ago
    @MissMandyHale @purplemoonluv @IWroteThisForU @leannrimes she has abused. And there's a long line of people who she's done it to! Have a

View other replies [*]
    Patsy ‏@51acf8b6838d43f 5h5 hours ago
    @hatecheaters23 @MissMandyHale @purplemoonluv and that poor teacher she tried to bankrupt...list goes on!
    0 retweets 7 likes [*]
    Jezi #JasonStrong ‏@hatecheaters23 5h5 hours ago
    @51acf8b6838d43f @MissMandyHale @purplemoonluv Yup! She uses her employees and fans to harass anyone who dares speak up against her!
    0 retweets 8 likes [*]
    Jamie Kearney ‏@PriddyGirll 5h5 hours ago
    @hatecheaters23 @51acf8b6838d43f @MissMandyHale @purplemoonluv what I don't understand is if you hate her so much, why waste your time?
    1 retweet 3 likes [*] View other replies [*]
    Jezi #JasonStrong ‏@hatecheaters23 4h4 hours ago
    @PriddyGirll @51acf8b6838d43f @MissMandyHale @purplemoonluv people like myself had brought to the situation! She brought it all on herself!
    0 retweets 4 likes [*]
    Jamie Kearney ‏@PriddyGirll 4h4 hours ago
    @hatecheaters23 @51acf8b6838d43f @MissMandyHale @purplemoonluv you are not her, nor anyone else's judge or jury. You can't justify bullying.
    0 retweets 1 like
    View other replies [*] Show more

Desiree Raven ‏@dezraven 12h12 hours ago
    @IWroteThisForU @MissMandyHale Not bullying, calling out bad behavior. THIS is bullying, making fun of stepkids mom

3 retweets 17 likes

[*] View other replies [*] Tweet unavailable [*]
    Desiree Raven ‏@dezraven 2h2 hours ago
    @LeknaatEnc @laneylane25 @IWroteThisForU @MissMandyHale she got Brandi's husband so why make fun of her? REAL BULLYING, shows the real LR
    1 retweet 6 likes [*] Tweet unavailable [*]
    LaneyLand ‏@laneylane25 2h2 hours ago
    @LeknaatEnc @dezraven @IWroteThisForU @MissMandyHale wish I could RT so true; she 's playing victim when she gets caught red handed!
    0 retweets 1 like [*]
    Queen Elisabeth ‏@queenelisabeth 2h2 hours ago
    @laneylane25 @LeknaatEnc @dezraven i did a seance and Anne Boleyn told me 'Tell Leann to shut up already'

~~~~~~~~~~

@BlackDebutante These ppl are insane. Like crazy obsessed & brutal. It has been very eye-opening!
    Last edited by dougie; January 20th, 2016 at 01:30 PM.

How fortunate for this...quote author (that's a thing?!) that she has a book coming out on February 2. You know what they say about publicity.

This tweet in the word salad above cracked me up I'll be honest. I don't even know who the tweeter is for or against but the sentiment is 100% accurate.

Tanya ‏@oxoxTanya 6h6 hours ago

@MissMandyHale@IWroteThisForU@leannrimes wow this thread made me see that middle aged white women with money have NO clue what bullying is
    Annika and Sunnygirl like this.

Hold the phone...

What the ever-loving f*ck?

panic, RealisticPerson and HI50 like this.
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

Elite Member

^^ Yeah, that Leann, what a class act.

1st thing, am I the only one who is annoyed with the over-use of the word "bullying?" I'm talking in general too, I see this word get thrown around all the time now and it annoys me. Tweeting LR day in and day out is harassment, yes. But she cries wolf every time she gets called out and her "NOH8" nonsense is ridiculous especially the well documented twitter harassment she has partaken in with her "fans" over the years..... and 2nd, this was the BEST tweet in that thread..omg I'm dying.

Queen Elisabeth ‏@queenelisabeth 2h2 hours ago
    @laneylane25@LeknaatEnc@dezraven i did a seance and Anne Boleyn told me 'Tell Leann to shut up already'
    lindsaywhit, Annika and HI50 like this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Excuse me haters, but its not plagiarizing because Wewe used a chalk board!!!

Here's a funny twitter convo relating to Wewe's recent quote stealing on Instragram. One of her fan's responded to her Wednesday Chalk Talk post on IG complaining HOW SAD it is she actually added the author's name to her quote.

LR: Happy Wednesday! Can you find these things within yourself today? They are there, trust me.… https://www.instagram.com/p/BAxX0H0nV3c/

Here her fan's reply and subsequent convo...

Torie Seech@Torie53691670
    @leannrimes isn't it sad that you actually have to put the author of the quote at the bottom to keep haters from bashing u for plagiarism?

OneNonBlonde@0neNonBlonde 5h5 hours ago@Torie53691670@leannrimes Using someone else's work without giving credit is stealing. People get kicked out of college for crap like this

Torie Seech@Torie53691670 5h5 hours ago@0neNonBlonde@leannrimes it's a chalk board where she is sharing things quotes that inspire her. She isn't getting a grade to pass school

OneNonBlonde@0neNonBlonde 5h5 hours ago @Torie53691670@leannrimes Try to keep up here. It;s considered stealing. She would sue anyone who did this to her.

Torie Seech@Torie53691670 5h5 hours ago@0neNonBlonde@leannrimes hasn't sued me yet and I quote her songs online all the time.

OneNonBlonde@0neNonBlonde 5h5 hours ago@Torie53691670@leannrimes Were you born this dumb or were you dropped on your head as a child? Artists deserve credit for their work.

Torie Seech@Torie53691670 5h5 hours ago@0neNonBlonde@leannrimes I agree. Most times they are in hash tags. do you write authors to everything you wrote down? It's her chalkboard

L Jo@LJo03604014 6h6 hours ago@Torie53691670@leannrimes no, it's not sad. It shouldn't be done for the "haters". It should be done for the authors!!

Tweeter & Cheater@landecibrian 6h6 hours ago@LJo03604014@LeannsBioMom@Torie53691670@leannrimes It's called class,respect and common courtesy. Not too much to ask.

Torie Seech@Torie53691670 5h5 hours ago@landecibrian@LJo03604014@LeannsBioMom@leannrimes it's a screwed up world when u follow someone, anyone on social media to just bash them

Leann's Biomom@LeannsBioMom 6h6 hours ago@Torie53691670 no Torie what is sad that .@leannrimes moves through life by stealing others their creations. She has zero creativity

Torie Seech@Torie53691670 6h6 hours ago@LeannsBioMom@leannrimes I write quotes all the time and put quotations on it. But don't always have space for the authors name.

Marisa@giuvalentino 4h4 hours ago@Torie53691670@LeannsBioMom .@leannrimes Sheer idiocy of this statement. She's a public figure & authors have asked her to credit them.

Lets Get Real@uuuuuuumok 6h6 hours ago@Torie53691670@leannrimes It's SAD to credit an artist for THEIR work??? Wow, this is the mentality of a Leann fan.

Torie Seech@Torie53691670 6h6 hours ago@uuuuuuumok@leannrimes she doesnt say she wrote it. She could put quotes around it but anyone can look up the quote & see the author.

Lets Get Real@uuuuuuumok 4h4 hours ago@Torie53691670@leannrimes the one she stole from 2 days ago has a book! Proper citation may increase her sales. How can you not see that?

MollyMay@may_pumpkin655 4h4 hours ago@zepedamr3@retrowifey@Torie53691670 I normally don't say anything Tori, but she should give credit. She makes people believe (cont)

MollyMay@may_pumpkin655 4h4 hours ago@zepedamr3@retrowifey@Torie53691670 the quotes are hers. Many have told her she should write a book of her quotes. Just not right.

HI50 likes this.
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    Excuse me haters, but its not plagiarizing because Wewe used a chalk board!!!

Torie Seech@Torie53691670 5h5 hours ago@0neNonBlonde@leannrimes hasn't sued me yet and I quote her songs online all the time.
    I like that even Leann's day1 fans know it's a matter of time before she files a lolsuit.
    Sunnygirl and needmeds like this.

Some people just ask to be hated. Leann doesn't bother me much, I just find this thread super entertaining and I love how she copies her husbands' ex.
    But I really do think if the Daily mail wouldn't have made an article on the false quoting, she wouldn't have changed a thing as her initial responds to the author was utterly rude and condescending.
    RealisticPerson and HI50 like this.

That poor girl has the saddest twitter account. Just 59 followers, and tweets crap about her life and pics of her kids. Based on the photos, I sense she will be tweeting Leann in the next few years to request money for her kid's braces.
    Sunnygirl likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Thread Information