Page 9 of 280 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959109 ... LastLast
Like Tree10931Likes

Thread: Cheating, Sharting, SWF-ing; Big Fat Liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian still suck

^ How about lights the fire?
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Elite Member

With her latest chalk talk she posted this comment:

leannrimesHappy #wednesday #humpday #chalktalk #chalktalktraveledition #chalkboard #angelasavitri
    Don't confuse my silence with weakness. (Wrote that in a song last week!) SILENCE... it's actually one of the strongest things you can do. That is IF you can sit in the discomfort and not let it throw you for a spin. There's POWER and PEACE in the silence. Let them talk. I always would get frustrated when someone would say "but, you know the truth." I never quite understood that. Now I do! I'm settled in my soul. It's quite sad to watch how easily some people just believe and accept whatever they hear. Stay at peace. Don't let them draw you in to their drama. #nodrama #silence #peace #truth

When is she ever silent?????

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by mostroop View Post

leannrimesHappy #wednesday #humpday #chalktalk #chalktalktraveledition #chalkboard #angelasavitri
    Don't confuse my silence with weakness. (Wrote that in a song last week!) SILENCE... it's actually one of the strongest things you can do. That is IF you can sit in the discomfort and not let it throw you for a spin. There's POWER and PEACE in the silence. Let them talk. I always would get frustrated when someone would say "but, you know the truth." I never quite understood that. Now I do! I'm settled in my soul. It's quite sad to watch how easily some people just believe and accept whatever they hear. Stay at peace. Don't let them draw you in to their drama. #nodrama #silence #peace #truth

She probably means her lips weren't moving when she read that.

Didn't she ALREADY write a whole album on her forced silence/her truth that bombed- Shitfire? Lol. no one bought the last one except for the Deliverance 7.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

You must recall that tape poor Leeanne had on her mouth, "forcing" herself to not share all of the evil things happening that she COULD disclose, because she was better than that and chose to take the high road.

Then, she was SO relieved to FINALLY be able to take that tape off of her mouth and write all about "her truth" on an amazing album that everyone would love. In fact, it was the BEST album ALL of the execs at Curb had EVER heard. They were so looking forward to all the award noms Leaanne was bound to have and all the radio play she would get with this AMAZING new record, HUMBLY written by her and Shrek.

Then the candid scripted reality sitcom starring her and staff and random bit actors, that would tell her truth in a hysterical way, and the world would adore her, for being real and HILARIOUS!

So...is this a modicum of self awareness? Her not keeping quiet made her look even worse than when she pretended she was keeping quiet. Nah, is just her fluffing herself, as usual.

Ugh. She just confuses me. She's weirder than me.

This made me sooooooooo lol. It seems Mariah "Queen of Christmas" Carey (who can forget Wewe's cringeworthy performance last year at Rock Center which was supposed to be her fill in) just inked a deal with MAC to release a lipstick during this holiday season named after her Xmas smash hit "All I Want for Christmas" called "All I Want" - which is a frosted champagne color . Here's a pic and description of the lipstick below. Kind of a genius marketing idea I might say. Wonder if she will get to promote it at the Rockefeller Xmas Lighting this year? Any chance Wewe will get asked back this year as a fill-in for no-show Mariah? Or will she get top billing so she can promote her anticipated follow up xmas album "Today is Christmas?" Maybe Wewe's brilliant marketing team (Barrell and Kiki) can come up with a genius cross-marketing plan to go along with her album. Hmmmmm maybe she can ink a deal with Wet & Wild Cosmetics for a holiday lipstick in a dark brown shade called "All I Sharted" that comes stuffed in a rolled up turd-brown colored #elfie hoodie packaged inside her signature designed clear plastic purse!! Cafe Press - you better start taking orders. The Deliverance 7 all have their credit cards ready.
    +5
    Beauty icon: Mariah Carey has teamed up with MAC to create a new holiday lipstick shade

Frosted: The champagne shade is named after her 1994 hit All I Want for Christmas

'I wanted something different for the holidays,' Mariah told the online publication of her soon-to-be-released lipstick shade. 'It's not a red lip; it's actually a champagne shimmer with a frost texture... It's really beautiful.'"All I Want" is such an evergreen song for me, and it's a natural name for the lipstick.'Speaking about her phenomenally-successful festive hit, which was released in November 1994 and has since become one of the most popular Christmas songs of all time, Mariah added that she never expected the tune to become as successful as it has, explaining that she 'never knew it would be one of my more famous songs'. 'Every year I hear it, and it actually makes me really happy,' she shared. 'It makes me happier to hear than any of my other songs because I love Christmas so much.' Indeed, the chart-topper could think of no better way to kick off her Beauty Icon collaboration with MAC, which will see her releasing a much wider collection in 2016, than with a festive favorite - a frosted lip shade, explaining that she feels the look 'blends in with the tone of the season'. She added that she has always been a fan of a shimmery lip, explaining that it has always been a look she has 'gravitated towards' because she doesn't think she 'looks good in a red lip'. In order to ensure that none of her fans face similar issues when it comes to her own lipstick shade, Mariah added that she specifically created the color so that it would flatter as many skin tones as possible. Read more: Mariah Carey teams up with MAC to launch holiday lipstick collaboration inspired by the 90s | Daily Mail Online
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

If you reveal your secrets to the wind you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.

- Kahlil Gibran

Bronze Member

I remember when spitfire came out, Leann kept saying in interviews that it was a "mature" album because she didn't point fingers and name names and she could have. She's so noble in her "silence". LOL.

Elite Member

Yes, because no one knew that she was talking about Brandi.

I hate that shade of lipstick.
    "The wild, cruel beast is not behind the bars of the cage. He is in front of it."...Axel Munthe

Yes, because no one knew that she was talking about Brandi.
    Who?

"Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

LeAnn Rimes Cibrian–Verified account ‏@leannrimes

Hipping the kids to #Nirvana @foofighters & #jimmyhendrix on this #fridaynight

7:53 PM - 2 Oct 2015

She's too stupid to be wasting precious oxygen.

They prolly have headphones on in their rooms upstairs.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Ooooh she's so edgy.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Thread Information