Page 74 of 280 FirstFirst ... 246470717273747576777884124174 ... LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 4190
Like Tree10931Likes

Thread: Cheating, Sharting, SWF-ing; Big Fat Liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian still suck

Well, he works his ass off - his acting career is booming so, why couldn't/wouldn't he spend thousands upon thousands on a gift for his lovely wife?

Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    Well of course she is involved if she is paying for it. I don't really see the story here.
    Seriously. The day after Xmas/Boxing Day is generally a slooooow news day to begin with so this non story fits perfectly. Has anyone looked at Barrel's partner aka mantis jeweler's website? His style is skulls with diamond/jewel accent eyes. Her ring looks nothing like what he makes. Probably recommended her to another jeweler perhaps. I'm sure Ed spent months penciling the ring designs lol.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalMarie View Post
    Well, he works his ass off - his acting career is booming so, why couldn't/wouldn't he spend thousands upon thousands on a gift for his lovely wife?

lol. right? like every penny he 'legit' makes at this point isn't going to the care of his kids. does leann think we are ediots ourselves?

Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post
    I am not sure if the ring is new.

~~~

LeAnn Rimes was shocked beyond belief after Eddie Cibrian gifted her with a stunning diamond ring on Christmas Eve in honor of it being five years since he first popped the big question to the country singer.

LeAnn Rimes Just Got a Massive Diamond Ring From Eddie Cibrian for Christmas and Their Anniversary | E! Online
    Bitch just made me spit out the last of my wine with her saying she was shocked beyond belief. She's now ruined my Festivus night.

Omg. LeAnn.

The pathetic level is off the charts. Please stop embarrassing yourself.

No one believes that crap with the ring. If Eddie cared about anything but his access to your credit cards, bank account and lifestyle, he'd cringe at this too.
    Wisher, rollo and Gossip Junkie like this.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenGirlie View Post
    The problem is there hasn't been any shenanigans, which is why it's perplexing that the thread keeps going because bitch hasn't done anything newsworthy. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy the comments but Leann is the queen of irrelevant. Popular gossip blogs don't even discuss her anymore. So I just want them to break up. Maybe that'll give us a few weeks of pink wig Leann again.

Merry Christmas all and Happy Holidays!
    i find the level of shenanigans very relaxing and it doesn't interfere with my life (my dislike for leann). it's really my inner bitch therapy.

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    ^See I think even living her banal life she brings just enough WTF to keep me clicking. It's her delusions that are the most interesting, she thinks she lives this amazing life with Hollywood's Hottest Hunk and we're all just jealous. Which of course isn't unique, there are plenty of other narcissist celebrities, but she has her own special brand of spite and cluelessness yet still manages to invoke pity on account of how pathetic she is.

I ain't going anywhere for now.
    totally! i find psychosis type behaviour from a self proclaimed 'america's sweetheart' much more interesting than a bunch of sisters with butt implants buying purses and nursing back 'cathouse' type husbands... way too much to keep up with and boring as fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    Omg. LeAnn.

The pathetic level is off the charts. Please stop embarrassing yourself.

No one believes that crap with the ring. If Eddie cared about anything but his access to your credit cards, bank account and lifestyle, he'd cringe at this too.
    i know! again, i bet every penny he makes (aka 1200.00 a month) is going for half of brandi's rent via child support... leann bought her own ring. (unless she has him on boyfriend payroll which means she technically still bought her own ring)

Quote Originally Posted by Annika View Post
    .....i find psychosis type behaviour from a self proclaimed 'america's sweetheart' much more interesting than a bunch of sisters with butt implants buying purses and nursing back 'cathouse' type husbands... way too much to keep up with and boring as fuck.
    I fell the same way too. The Kardashians have nothing to offer as talent so there is nothing to lose. They just shill one worthless product to the next. In LR's case, whenever a real star with a lot of talent falls from grace and then continues to do nothing to try and rebuild themselves, it really perplexes a lot of people. It also pisses people off when they see someone squander so much potential. Then throw in a jobless lazy 2nd husband that came with 2 minor children, her copying, the continuing SWFing, her thirsty attention seeking behavior on social media and mix it all together until you have such a hot mess people can't look away. I thinks it creates the whole trainwreck metality.
    RealisticPerson and Zooyork like this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    I fell the same way too. The Kardashians have nothing to offer as talent so there is nothing to lose. They just shill one worthless product to the next. In LR's case, whenever a real star with a lot of talent falls from grace and then continues to do nothing to try and rebuild themselves, it really perplexes a lot of people. It also pisses people off when they see someone squander so much potential. Then throw in a jobless lazy 2nd husband that came with 2 minor children, her copying, the continuing SWFing, her thirsty attention seeking behavior on social media and mix it all together until you have such a hot mess people can't look away. I thinks it creates the whole trainwreck metality.
    the kardashians are fake. leann is straight up honestly 'bless her heart' insane and doesn't even realize it. her habitual line stepping over proper boundaries with fans, stepkids, 'hubbylove', and her own head is just entertaining. we've been on here for like six years! i couldn't walk away if i tried haha.

i don't really see her as a star or really even famous. i mean she was kind of a 'child star'... it's good she didn't end up dead in an alley with a needle of heroin in her arm. she's always kind of just outside of the fringes of what's happening. i think a lot of older people might remember her as the little moppet who sang 'blue' in an inappropriate pedo vibe video (i dont care if that's her dad or whomever, that's creepy stuff)

JFC.

Can't find my chalkboard so I went 2 family dollar 2nite in a 1sie, robe & slippers 2 get black paper & white pencil #chalktalk #committed
    10:24 PM - 30 Dec 2015

On a side note, I had a laugh on the way into the movie theatre early today to catch a morning showing of Star Wars....the AMC theatre was cranking out Wewe's Today is Shitmas song in the lobby. The first time I've heard song outside of this thread.
    Wisher likes this.
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Gold Member

Honestly, how does she know where the Dollar Store is in Calabasas? Why didn't she send Kiki?

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

How can you lose something like a chalk board?

Unless it got smashed during a drunken argument.
    Wisher and Gossip Junkie like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Maybe the boys hid it. I'm surprised it didn't disappear on Day One.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    JFC.

Can't find my chalkboard so I went 2 family dollar 2nite in a 1sie, robe & slippers 2 get black paper & white pencil #chalktalk #committed
    10:24 PM - 30 Dec 2015

On a side note, I had a laugh on the way into the movie theatre early today to catch a morning showing of Star Wars....the AMC theatre was cranking out Wewe's Today is Shitmas song in the lobby. The first time I've heard song outside of this thread.
    Is she on 'tour'?
    Only her foolish fans would believe that she went out like she said.
    Sunnygirl likes this.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    How can you lose something like a chalk board?

Unless it got smashed during a drunken argument.
    And she's got two of them no less. Sounds like someone just needs attention.
    Kittylady likes this.

I think she's in the RV in the desert for New Years hence the attention seeking drama about her "missing" chalkboard. But I like KittyLady's answer it was broken in a drunken argument - makes for a funny visual. I can see the white powder from the chalk creating a dust cloud after she's smashes the chalkboard on the floor. POOF! Ha ha then Wewe has white shit all over her face.
    Wisher and RealisticPerson like this.
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Thread Information