Page 72 of 280 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682122172 ... LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 4190
Like Tree10931Likes

Thread: Cheating, Sharting, SWF-ing; Big Fat Liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian still suck

I made the mistake of roaming around her Instagram. Two things...

First:

That caption...

Second:

Nice try Leann (er, I mean, Leanna2672), way to plant that gossip seed!

darksithbunny likes this.
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    I thought she was just going to annoy B this Christmas by tweeting pics of her 100 wrapped gifts for the boys but shes back to tweeting with her Step-mom fans again about the boys.

I saw an interview she did recently where she said she is finally developing some empathy for Brandi's situation, not seeing her kids all the time, etc., but that it took her a long time to develop that what with all she had to go through or whatever.

5 years. 5 years and no empathy. I mean, as if we don't already know she didn't have it, but to come out and say it like Brandi had to earn it from her....She's just really a shit person. Bottom line.

Quote Originally Posted by CL** View Post
    I saw an interview she did recently where she said she is finally developing some empathy for Brandi's situation, not seeing her kids all the time, etc., but that it took her a long time to develop that what with all she had to go through or whatever.

5 years. 5 years and no empathy. I mean, as if we don't already know she didn't have it, but to come out and say it like Brandi had to earn it from her....She's just really a shit person. Bottom line.
    Word. I think I have said this before in the BFL thread that Wewe will never truly understand the pain the boys go through until she has kids of your own. She can say she has empathy, but if she has never had kids of her own or raised a child from birth she has no idea the pain that divorce causes the kids. I just saw an article yesterday - it was on the Daily Fail, but it stated EXACTLY what I have felt my entire life about how most kids of divorce hate Christmas. Friends used to tell me, "you are so lucky you get 2 Christmases!" but i bet if you polled 100 kids of divorce, 99 of them would say they would take ONE happy Christmas with both parents over 2 Xmases with steps. It also talked about the terrible anxiety it causes kids who are forced to decide which parent they will be with on Xmas Eve or Xmas day. I am in my damn 40's and still hate the holidays because I am still put in such an awful position of which parent I will spend the holiday with. And 40 years doesn't make things easier, it gets worse especially when grand-kids are involved.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

She can say she has empathy, but if she has never had kids of her own or raised a child from birth she has no idea the pain that divorce causes the kids.
    LeAnn's parents divorced when she was a teen.

It is a no brainer that children want to be with their parents in one home and all that it entails if their parents' marriage is a happy one but if the parents are not happy together then there are plenty children of divorce who will attest that they prefer their parents apart than unhappily together, not just because the parents are unhappy but also because their misery is often infectious.
    RealisticPerson likes this.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post

It is a no brainer that children want to be with their parents in one home and all that it entails if their parents' marriage is a happy one but if the parents are not happy together then there are plenty children of divorce who will attest that they prefer their parents apart than unhappily together, not just because the parents are unhappy but also because their misery is often infectious.
    So in other words, you're saying she should know better.

Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post

So what you are saying is because her parents divorced when she was a teen she should understand the pain that divorce causes kids, specially the boys? Then if that is case, why does she continue to act like such an asshole? I get you are not the spokesperson for LR, but I just don't get it. My statement your posted above was related specifically to the boys experience, not her experience of divorce as a child. I, even as a child of divorce, did NOT fully understand/comprehend the impact it had on me until I had kids of my own. It's a very complicated situation to try and put into words. My brother only stopped talking to my mom AFTER he had kids of his own. I think he had the same realization. I was born into a shitty household, so that was all I knew, it was normal. Not until I had my own kid and gave her the childhood I never had, did I fully realize the depth of my pain. I suspect if LR ever has her own kids some day, she may realize the same and see the light. I have hope.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

*yawn* I just pop in every so often to reiterate that the ONLY people worthy of sympathy in this shit-show are those poor kids.

What a trio of narcissistic fuck-bags.

Mommy's a drunk, Daddy is an opportunistic cad and step-mommy is a narcissistic sociopath and an attention whore.

That said, I can't WAIT till they write a book.
    PecanPie, sluce, Sonia and 3 others like this.
    Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

Wait..scratch that. LeMann isn't a sociopath. Isn't one of their hallmarks the ability to charm people?? LeMann is about as charming (and attractive) as Donald Trump.
    PecanPie and RealisticPerson like this.

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

So what you are saying is because her parents divorced when she was a teen she should understand the pain that divorce causes kids, specially the boys? Then if that is case, why does she continue to act like such an asshole? I get you are not the spokesperson for LR, but I just don't get it. My statement your posted above was related specifically to the boys experience, not her experience of divorce as a child. I, even as a child of divorce, did NOT fully understand/comprehend the impact it had on me until I had kids of my own. It's a very complicated situation to try and put into words. My brother only stopped talking to my mom AFTER he had kids of his own. I think he had the same realization. I was born into a shitty household, so that was all I knew, it was normal. Not until I had my own kid and gave her the childhood I never had, did I fully realize the depth of my pain. I suspect if LR ever has her own kids some day, she may realize the same and see the light. I have hope.
    You stated that LeAnn has "no idea the pain that divorce causes the kids" and tied it to her not having children which I didn't actually understand, and I am sharing that LeAnn herself is the child of divorce - sidenote, her father was having an affair and ended up marrying his mistress.

LeAnn is a child of divorce, Mason and Jake are children of divorce, you and your brother are children of divorce, millions of other people are children of divorce, I don't think that there is a one size fits all in terms of the lingering effects of divorce. Additionally I think it also needs to be factored in that children can be adversely affected by living in a home where the parents aren't divorced but are unhappily and dysfunctionally married.

Brandi has repeatedly said that her sons are happy, they love their mother, father and stepmother and are loved by them. Yeah LeAnn is an asshole but it is debatable if, and to what degree, her assholishness is deleterious to her stepsons.

JFC, You don't have to birth kids to be hurt by divorce. Your post is so fucked up.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

People take divorce in different ways and they don't have to open up on a public board. Let's concentrate on LeAnn here.

I get what Sunnygirl is saying.
    Sunnygirl and RealisticPerson like this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

I see kids thrive everyday because their parents divorced and they no longer lived in a home with hostility - subtle or forthright. The key factor is that BOTH parents had moved on and found fulfilling lives for themselves and let go of the bitterness. The ones who do not fair as well are the ones who are forced into the role of caretaker for the parent who did not want the divorce or feels wronged. I don't mean typical caretaker as in doing the cooking, cleaning, etc. I mean emotional caretaker - walking on eggs so that the damaged parents doesn't get sad. They can't admit they are happy when they are with the other parent, or they feel responsible for the parent who feels lonely and dejected because they can't get over being left and harbor animosity that is clear to the kids. When we make our kids feel responsibility for our moods, and mental wellbeing, we have failed as a parents and that is what damages the kids - not the divorce.

Sadly, right now at Christmas, kids all over the world are anxious of how they will balance loving both parents without hurting the selfish one who can't move on with their own lives even for the sake of their children.
    OrangeSlice, fgg, Annika and 9 others like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

I really thought this would be over for the kids by now and they'd have their own lives back. I thought Brandi would have disappeared long ago, Ed would have been caught with one of his sides and thrown out or left, and Leann would run out of things to say about her bonus boys and would go back to being a forgotten about has been. But they they all just hang on for dear life, using the kids to have something to talk about (at least Leann does, I pay no attention whatsoever to Brandi so ?). Poor kids, especially the oldest one. He, and his friends, have to know how sleazy all three of them are.

My comment was personal and heartfelt. I had a personal revelation about my parent's divorce that didn't surface for me until after I had my kid. I never said only peeps who give birth understand divorce. What I was trying to say was that only after having a kid of my own did I finally understand the parent side of divorce. Its like the saying there is always 2 sides to every story. I only ever saw the kid side and now I see the adult (parent side). It really changed a lot of what I thought about my personal experience with divorce and gave me more compassion for the children's experience. While I don't regret what I said, I apologize for posting it here in a gossip thread so my bad. I forget how personal comments gets so twisted here.

Any way, on a funny and true holiday side note: I love those snarky Christmas e-cards to send to fam and friends so I typed "bitchy christmas cards" in google then clicked on "Images" and an image of LR's Cibrian Family Xmas card from last year came up in my search.

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Happy New Year!
    Godurugly, sluce, rollo and 1 others like this.
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Quote Originally Posted by Calico Kid View Post
    I really thought this would be over for the kids by now and they'd have their own lives back. I thought Brandi would have disappeared long ago, Ed would have been caught with one of his sides and thrown out or left, and Leann would run out of things to say about her bonus boys and would go back to being a forgotten about has been. But they they all just hang on for dear life, using the kids to have something to talk about (at least Leann does, I pay no attention whatsoever to Brandi so ?). Poor kids, especially the oldest one. He, and his friends, have to know how sleazy all three of them are.
    If it wasn't so broke, I'd lay money that Ed HAS been caught, possibly multiple times. However, LeAnn seems so invested in this 'happpppeeeeeeee famileeeeeee' routine, she would likely ignore it in order to perpetuate the myth.

Honestly, though - I don't want to see them split. They all deserve one another. If there were any justice in the world, the 3 of them would be married to each other and could make each other miserable until the end of time. Now THAT would be karmic.

Just to be clear, I dislike ALL people who seem so relentlessly and heavily invested in shoving their relationships in people's faces. I've actually dropped people on social media for it..so fucking annoying.
    RealisticPerson likes this.

Thread Information