Page 7 of 280 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast
Like Tree10931Likes

Thread: Cheating, Sharting, SWF-ing; Big Fat Liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian still suck

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

LeAnn Rimes steps out with husband Eddie Cibrian | Daily Mail Online

Hot legs coming through! LeAnn Rimes parades her perfect pins in a mini-skirt as she steps out with husband Eddie Cibrian

By Dailymail.com Reporter

Published: 03:43 EST, 28 September 2015 | Updated: 04:52 EST, 28 September 2015

If you've got 'em, flaunt 'em, as the saying goes.

And LeAnn Rimes has certainly got 'em when it comes to perfect pins, and she put them firmly on display in Brooklyn, NYC on Sunday.

The 32-year-old country music star stepped out with husband Eddie Cibrian, 42, in a teeny black skirt that made the most of her toned legs.

+6

Date night: LeAnn Rimes stepped out for dinner with husband Eddie Cibrian Brooklyn, NYC on Sunday

She teamed it with a simple white t-shirt and black pumps, as she carried a bang-on-trend fringed bag over one shoulder.
    Her wavy ombre locks were in a centre parting, falling around her shoulders.
    She added a natural blush to the apples of her cheeks and displayed her fresh complexion and naturally pretty looks.

+6

Pin-tastic: The 32-year-old country music star stepped out in a teeny black skirt that made the most of her toned legs

Her handsome husband of four years rocked up his sartorial style with a black leather biker jacket.
    Earlier in the day she instagrammed a picture of her hands in a heart shape, captioned: 'E+L=❤️ #nyc #highline #highlinepark #lego @lego #sunday #morningwalk #hubby #hubbylove'
    The couple married in April 2011 after both ending the marriages they were already in.
    Eddie was married to Real Housewives star Brandi Glanville for eight years and LeAnn was married to backing dancer Dean Sheremet for seven years.

+6

Natural beauty: Her wavy ombre locks were in a centre parting, falling around her shoulders

She is stepmother to Mason, 12, and eight-year-old Jake, who are her husband's children from his previous marriage to reality star Brandi Glanville.
    The How Can I Live singer has been on tour recently with performances scheduled across the country into December.
    She has a short break ahead of her next date in Greensboro, NC on October 8th.

+6

Handsome couple: She teamed it with a simple white t-shirt and black pumps, as she carried a bang-on-trend fringed bag over one shoulder

+6

Rugged: Her handsome husband of four years rocked up his sartorial style with a black leather biker jacket as he finished up a 'phone call

LeAnn Rimes revealed recently that her beauty regimen includes taking 40 pills a day.
    'I'm a big vitamin person,' the star told IntoThe Gloss in its regular feature The Top Shelf.
    'I take like 20 pills in the morning and 20 at night - fish oil, prenatal vitamins, probiotics, biotin... I have an herbalist I work with who has put me on a bunch of different things. I’m very strict about making sure I take them,' LeAnn said.

+6

Loved-up: Earlier in the day she instagrammed a picture of her hands in a heart shape, captioned: 'E+L=❤️ #nyc #highline #highlinepark #lego @lego #sunday #morningwalk #hubby #hubbylove'

Read more:

czb

#hubbylove ?

#vomitcentral
    JWL, rollo, Mrs P and 1 others like this.

Elite Member

I'm about 95% convinced that the Daily Fail is just fucking with us now regarding LeAnn and her "toned pins"
    "You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

Quote Originally Posted by Zooyork View Post
    She is really evil looking to me. I would find it really scary, if I lived with her and had to walk past her in a dark hallway in the night, for example. Her eyes to me are evil. And on a lighter note, holy HELL that wide expanse of flat skin between her nose and lips! Where does Eddie rest his eyes when he's faking being into her?
    been moving into my new house today and night *yay for hardwood floors

needed to relax a bit. thank you for inspiring me to give the gift of love just in time for halloween season.

Elite Member

Do they not know the difference between pumps and sneakers?
    RealisticPerson likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by mostroop View Post
    Do they not know the difference between pumps and sneakers?
    Those are pumps in the UK.

What we call pumps they call court shoes.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Elite Member

Ha, that's interesting, thanks WCG.

Quote Originally Posted by Annika View Post
    been moving into my new house today and night *yay for hardwood floors

needed to relax a bit. thank you for inspiring me to give the gift of love just in time for halloween season.

I think the original picture was scary enough. Seriously, it is one of the worst pictures I've seen of her.
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

Quote Originally Posted by Clubber Lang View Post
    I'm about 95% convinced that the Daily Fail is just fucking with us now regarding LeAnn and her "toned pins"
    I'm 95% certain they are trying to kill me, after the damn drinking game idea. I gave up a while ago when my liver wrote me a cease and desist letter.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

I've seen more natural beauty on a baboons ass.
    Piss off!

Elite Member

I copied this entire article just for the picture of the back of her head. Yikes!!!!! How difficult is it to buy a good weave???

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...ic-stroll.html

She's his sunset peach! Eddie Cibrian grins while staring at wife LeAnn Rimes' skintight snakeskin leggings during romantic stroll

By Mike Larkin For Dailymail.com
    Published: 20:21 EST, 28 September 2015 | Updated: 01:13 EST, 29 September 2015
    9 shares
    View comments

They have been blissfully happy together throughout their four year marriage.
    And LeAnn Rimes proved she can still put a smile on her husband's face after wearing a pair of snakeskin patterned bottoms as they went for a romantic stroll in New York on Monday.
    The Sunset Beach legend was grinning like a Cheshire cat as he stared at her toned pins through her tight trousers as they enjoyed some quality time together in the Big Apple.
    Scroll down for video

+8

That put a smile on his face: Eddie Cibrian was grinning like a Cheshire cat as he store at wife LeAnn Rimes' snakeskin patterned leggings in New York on Monday

Can't Fight the Moonlight favourite LeAnn, 33, completed her arresting ensemble with a pullover, trainers and sunglasses.
    Eddie, 42, meanwhile went for a relaxed stylistic mode of baseball cap, sports jumper, shorts and running shoes.
    The couple, whose relationship started when their both married to other people, have been happily wed since April 2011.
    They met when they filmed Lifetime TV movie Northern Lights back in 2008, with Eddie subsequently leaving his wife Brandi Glanville, who is the mother of his two children, while LeAnn also split from her husband and former backup dancer Dean Sheremet.

+8

One is amused: The acting powerhouse found it hard to stop chuckling after looking at her

+8

+8

Asp appeal: She subtly showed off her toned torso by pulling up her top while also allowing her snakeskin bottoms to showcase her defined derriere

+8

Shady couple: The spouses, whose relationship started as a torrid affiar, both wore fetching sunglasses

All those wondering how they can look just as good LeAnn, may have finally had their prayers answered at long last.
    For she revealed recently that her beauty regimen includes taking 40 pills a day.
    'I'm a big vitamin person,' the star told IntoThe Gloss in its regular feature The Top Shelf.
    'I take like 20 pills in the morning and 20 at night - fish oil, prenatal vitamins, probiotics, biotin... I have a herbalist I work with who has put me on a bunch of different things. I’m very strict about making sure I take them,' LeAnn said.

+8

Naturists on parade: Old smoothie Eddie treated his other half to a walk in the park

+8

Bun-believable: LeAnn's pert posterior was certainly a sight to behold during in her thrillingly tight leggings

+8

And off they go: No doubt Eddie had plenty of tricks up his sleeve to keep LeAnn amused later in the day

Last edited by mostroop; September 29th, 2015 at 05:09 PM.
    dougie likes this.

czb

and posted it a zillion times? oy

Elite Member

Sorry, I'm trying to delete. My computer just keep hanging, who knew it was doing such evil???

Okay, all done. Once again, I am so sorry for subjecting you to so very many large pics of L

czb

^^^ thanks for cleaning that up! after i wrote that, i realized issues with the website might be a problem - sorry!

acting powerhouse??
    faithanne likes this.

Oh geez the size of her ass in those pants is nauseating.
    This kind of certainty comes but once in a lifetime.
    Clint Eastwood - Bridges of Madison County

Page 7 of 280 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast

Thread Information