Page 248 of 280 FirstFirst ... 148198238244245246247248249250251252258 ... LastLast
Results 3,706 to 3,720 of 4190
Like Tree10931Likes

Thread: Cheating, Sharting, SWF-ing; Big Fat Liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian still suck

Well it is obvious despite their "untag" crap they haven't muzzled old Roger.. What a childish little man.. Must have little dick syndrome or something.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by ChloroformCasey View Post
    He blocked me before I even knew he was, Lol.
    LOL! Me too and I can't figure it out. Strange. That's OK folks on Twitter keep us all updated and post Roger's tweets.
    Reset my laptop and my old name Wisher came up when I logged in.
    Eat it, it'll put hairs on your chest
    Well, dye me red and call me blondie

Quote Originally Posted by CL** View Post
    She's an odd one, yeah?
    I feel like she came on the scene related to watching RHBH, then, joined the Leann bandwagon later and became another Dobbie for her. She wrote an RHBH blog for a while.
    I don't know more about her than what you stated above. Lots of so-called jobs, and lots of failures. I've seen her photos, like when she is doing her 'modeling' photos at home of her daily outfits. Sad looking photos in just her hallway or bedroom, of what looks to be a nice house. She seems pretty unstable emotionally and health-wise and I've long thought that it was all a facade and she's in the care of her parents and that's their house. No evidence of that, just a feeling.

She's another one that considers herself to be a good friend of all those people. And I know everyone makes fun of these idiots for thinking that, saying they're not actually "friends", but she's another case, in a long list, of Twitter weirdos who Leann, Karla, Kiki, Darrell, Roger, etc., have added on their personal Facebook, their Instagram, etc., and supposedly have offline convos with, so, they actually are friends. Leann and them actually do get their friends this way. It's fucking weird and so D-list.
    To further your on-point description of this delusional whackadoodle LR fan, I've provided her own tweets where she clears the shart-infested air that she's definitely close personal Loyal friend of Sharty McFarty & Roidger. I don't know if I should laugh or call the paddy wagon but someone looked for the purple banana till they put her in the truck....lol. Of course her bestie LR never replied to her tweet or acknowledge her. Darn, Bonnie better call Sharty's burner phone (the number she hands out to the Deliverance 7) and read her the riot act!

Also it's worth mentioning, this LiveLoveLaugh tweeter is an actual LR fan whose never tweeted her disrespectful comments, and cowardly Barrel blocked her for merely pointing out the hypocrisy and vile tweets coming from Bonnie and Roidger. I copied her tweets below before Bonnie.

May 10
    @mantis7jewels @ByBonnieMilton @darrellbrown @leannrimes makes me sad that she lets her bffs do this what happened 2 no negativity
    View details ·
    17h
    @darrellbrown @lorieandroland @mantis7jewels @ByBonnieMilton un tag me too. This is not something I condone. I'm just seeing this.
    View conversation ·
    6h
    @leannrimes I'm not sure who Bonnie is but she has now blocked me, a fellow fan of yours, as well. Grown adults shouldn't behave this way.
    View conversation ·
    6h
    @leannrimes What's truly sad as a fan of yours Leann is Darrell has now blocked me for simply pointing out the vileness of the tweets.
    View conversation
    @LivingLifeCG Who Bonnie is is Le's friend who was having a convo with another friend. As people do on Twitter. No one was tagged to bully, 9:29 PM - 11 May 2016
    @LivingLifeCG it was simply a convo that I'm sure you have with people on Twitter. We cannot help that we are stalked & they blow it out of
    9:30 PM - 11 May 2016
    @LivingLifeCG of proportion. Roger & I are a couple of LeAnns most loyal friends. Bad mouthing us to her won't win you any favours. You know
    9:33 PM - 11 May 2016

Anything Dean can do LR can do better, LR can do anything better than Dean, no she can't, yes she can, no she can't, yes she can, yes she can, yes she can!

Oh god, here we go again, right on schedule. The obligatory I'm soooooo excited and I just can't hide it tweet because some one is so damn insecure she can never let anyone else have success. The one she posted yesterday said she couldn't wait to share all these #secrets. Honestly I don't know what is more embarrassing, her delusional tweets or Roidger's delusional tweets. Lol-Spitfire made millions from record sales and concert merch. Where does he come up with these numbers from, The Count from Sesame Street?

May 10
    So much excitement happening and creativity flowing #thenext20years
    View details
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Bronze Member

JUST when I think she can't possibly get worse, she hashtags her OWN DINNER that she SAYS she cooked with #success!!!!!! ARGHGHGHG
    #boastingDelusionalAsshole

I cook almost every night of the week. Never taken a pic of it, and can't imagine HOWEVER delicious is was labeling it SUCCESS!

And of course, the obligatory GREAT CREATIVE THINGS ARE HAPPENING tweets. PLEASE, will one of the twitter detective put together ALL the tweets over the years that say CREATING CREATIVE GREAT THINGS AHEAD, SO EXCITED SOOO MANY PROJECTS!!!

God, I love her. She actually thinks people are buying what she's selling.

Gold Member

LeAnn Rimes Cibrian
    @leannrimes
    May 10
    So much excitement happening and creativity flowing #thenext20years
    View details

This appears to be her answer consistently as to what she does in her copious free time. No work, no music, just "creating".

lemon chicken is something I throw together when I am not into making much of an effort

Plus you can buy it pre-packaged. Just saying.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

I just checked this bonnie persons Twitter and I'm blocked too! I just found out who she is. I've never tweeted her. She must live on here.
    Hi Bonnie, nice to have never met you.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by another damn user View Post
    And of course, the obligatory GREAT CREATIVE THINGS ARE HAPPENING tweets. PLEASE, will one of the twitter detective put together ALL the tweets over the years that say CREATING CREATIVE GREAT THINGS AHEAD, SO EXCITED SOOO MANY PROJECTS!!!
    Ha! Would love to see that! That's funny.

Elite Member

A fan of L's posted this on her IG, with L's post that says "Support other women. Period." L's lack of awareness amazes me.

• a_campbell1984@leannrimes I love how you and Brandi have come together for the boys and put your differences aside. It will make everyone's lives so much better. But in order for this to go smoothly your friends need to support you as well and can't try to sabotage what you and your family are doing for the betterment of yourselves. I hate what Roger has started on Twitter. He doesn't have to like Dean or Brandi but if he loves You, Eddie and those sweet boys then he will support your choice and leave everyone else alone. Good luck...

Originally Posted by another damn user
    And of course, the obligatory GREAT CREATIVE THINGS ARE HAPPENING tweets. PLEASE, will one of the twitter detective put together ALL the tweets over the years that say CREATING CREATIVE GREAT THINGS AHEAD, SO EXCITED SOOO MANY PROJECTS!!

Quote Originally Posted by CL** View Post
    Ha! Would love to see that! That's funny.
    I will see if I can find the compilation list I posted a few months back. I dont beleive it was complete but I found the list on twitter of course, the LR tweeters made it and it listed a lot of the "so excited" "many great things to come" tweets. It was funny to see them all lined up.
    another damn user likes this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

It's middle of May now, do we know when all those huge, secret, EXCITING!!!!, AMAZING!!!!! things are happening to promote her Today Is Shitmas (destined to be a holiday classic, she was told it was the best Christmas album ever recorded by someone important) album and tour? Her and Barrel were creaming their panties while keeping all the secrets and HUGE NEWS.

Elite Member

Well, summer is just around the corner. I'm sure Leann is getting ready to launch her Angelfish bikini line any day now.

Elite Member

Maybe since no one wants to work with or sign her, her and BarrellClown are starting their own label, and that's what the "it's a secret where my ugly photo is hanging" tweet is referencing. She's decorated the walls of the space with Sara's awful photography. That's my guess.
    mostroop and Wisher like this.

Elite Member

Her chicken looks a bit over done to me.
    RealisticPerson and Wisher like this.

Thread Information