Page 241 of 280 FirstFirst ... 141191231237238239240241242243244245251 ... LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,615 of 4190
Like Tree10931Likes

Thread: Cheating, Sharting, SWF-ing; Big Fat Liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian still suck

Bronze Member

i still think all three adults are assholes but Eddie will always be the worst. But he and Leann set out to destroy the woman they devastated, this is why as dim and AWhorish as Brandi is I tend to cut her slack in this equation.

Her Mother's Day bullshit proves again how delusional she is. And dougie, did Le send you one of those iPads back in the day? You really seem to go to bat for her? Otherwise, are you a 'Becky w the good hair?' I'm honestly just curious about your story. I find Leann so damn unlike able and yet you always have her back.

Gold Member

Do not agree on Meann's face in the pics-still ugly. And that's the silliest outfit I've seen at a farmer's market!

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Quote Originally Posted by dexknows View Post
    And dougie, did Le send you one of those iPads back in the day? You really seem to go to bat for her? Otherwise, are you a 'Becky w the good hair?' I'm honestly just curious about your story. I find Leann so damn unlike able and yet you always have her back.
    If you could see what I've been dealing with for the past few hours, I'm definitely not a Becky with the good hair.

I do my fair share of LeAnn bashing and ridiculing, yesterday I posted a comment about something Brandi said that piggybacks on the recent articles about the Cibrian marriage, a good LeAnn minion would never do something like that! I also stated yesterday that Karla is on good terms with both Brandi and LeAnn, she kisses up to both of them and they reciprocate, I don't consider that as going to bat for LeAnn just sharing an observation.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Annie B View Post

LeAnn Rimes Cibrian–Verified account ‏@leannrimes
    Happy Mother's Day to all the mamas of every kind!! Hope you get spoiled today. ❤️ @Bitmoji

6:25 AM - 8 May 2016

LeAnn Rimes Cibrian–Verified account ‏@leannrimes

BrandiGlanville Happy Mother's Day! Hope the boys spoil you today & shower you with love. Have a beautiful day xoxo ❤️💐
    6:34 AM - 8 May 2016
    What *is* it with Leann and mother's day? And valentines day, and every other little holliday.
    She either has an insatiable need to be celebrated. Or her normal human need for recognition isn't being met by her family.

From the pap strole, I see that LeAnn bought Eddie some new shoes.
    idunno likes this.

Bronze Member

LeAnn's face is a big ol' sack of NOPE.

Elite Member

Well, we all know that there's no difference between a step mom & a mom. For those of you who don't L gives you this:

7h
    • leannrimesIt's a crazy feeling to one day, all of a sudden truly understand your mother's protection, sacrifice, frustrations and unwavering love. Having my stepsons in my life has given me a new understanding and appreciation for my mother. She's someone I'm beyond proud to call my mom. Happy Mother's Day to this beautiful woman and to every mother, every kind of mother. I love you mama ❤️ #mothersday#mama#beauty#happymothersday#mom#strong#unconditionallove#proud

Quote Originally Posted by mostroop View Post
    Well, we all know that there's no difference between a step mom & a mom. For those of you who don't L gives you this:

7h
    • leannrimesIt's a crazy feeling to one day, all of a sudden truly understand your mother's protection, sacrifice, frustrations and unwavering love. Having my stepsons in my life has given me a new understanding and appreciation for my mother. She's someone I'm beyond proud to call my mom. Happy Mother's Day to this beautiful woman and to every mother, every kind of mother. I love you mama ❤️ #mothersday#mama#beauty#happymothersday#mom#strong#unconditionallove#proud
    Is she actually spending time with her dear mama today? Why do I doubt it?
    RealisticPerson likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Patty Rox View Post
    Is she actually spending time with her dear mama today? Why do I doubt it?
    Actually, she should be spending time with her step/bonus mom, shouldn't she? Did she wish her step mom a happy bonus mom day, and say how important she was in shaping LeAnn's life?

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by mostroop View Post

7h
    Is Big Belinda even ON IG/Twitter? 'Cause if not ( and I suspect not ) it's just some good old-fashioned attention whoring... LeAnus-Style.
    another damn user likes this.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by idunno View Post
    What *is* it with Leann and mother's day? And valentines day, and every other little holliday.
    She either has an insatiable need to be celebrated. Or her normal human need for recognition isn't being met by her family.
    I don't remember seeing any bragging on what Ed got her for Valentines Day, or their anniversary. Do you? Normally she would be shouting from the rooftops whatever chunk of wood he picked up from the yard, or frame for a wedding picture, but this year there was NOTHING.
    puravidacostarica likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by CL** View Post

+4

+

Such a dumbass. Who goes around grinning like an idiot while doing errands and shopping? That's the biggest giveaway that it's all a facade.

What a tiresome life she leads.

Silver Member puravidacostarica's Avatar

Cue the Instagram photos of her anniversary gift....
    (Upon seeing a former lover for the first time in years) "I thought I told you to wait in the car." - Tallulah Bankhead

Originally Posted by CL**

+4

+

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    Such a dumbass. Who goes around grinning like an idiot while doing errands and shopping? That's the biggest giveaway that it's all a facade.

What a tiresome life she leads.
    That shit-eating looked sooooo familiar. Remember these pics? Oops! How did those pesky paps catch us at the super private Katsuya? Maybe we should have met at the The Ivy for dinner!

Edna sure has aged a lot- wow.

another damn user likes this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    Originally Posted by CL**

That shit-eating looked sooooo familiar. Remember these pics? Oops! How did those pesky paps catch us at the super private Katsuya? Maybe we should have met at the The Ivy for dinner!

Edna sure has aged a lot- wow.

Her old face was so much better.
    And his dimples didn't look so dirt-filled then.

Thread Information