Page 228 of 280 FirstFirst ... 128178218224225226227228229230231232238278 ... LastLast
Results 3,406 to 3,420 of 4190
Like Tree10931Likes

Thread: Cheating, Sharting, SWF-ing; Big Fat Liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian still suck

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it was proven Leann tweeted under Ed's name when she forgot which account she was on. I think she's done that a few times.

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Quote Originally Posted by mostroop View Post
    Yeah, but the loving tweets were not Eddie. Everyone over the age of 12 (except for her few fans) all know L was behind that account. Although Roger seems as juvenile as L, so I guess it could have been him.
    I don't hate LeAnn but not a fan either and I think those tweets were from Eddie, who IMO is mostly dude bro but definitely has a girly side. The tweets from the @eddiecibrian Twitter account had a different "voice" than LeAnn's tweets except the "3 cute butts" tweet, to me that one sounded LeAnn-ish but I can still see Eddie authoring that tweet and throwing in a term used by LeAnn.

Yes, that was definitely Ed swooning about walking around Home Depot hand in hand with his hot wife.

Quote Originally Posted by Calico Kid View Post
    Yeah, I'm pretty sure it was proven Leann tweeted under Ed's name when she forgot which account she was on. I think she's done that a few times.
    I recall that happening when Kiki tweeted as Kiki but under LeAnn's twitter handle. I also recall a tweet or some other social media where LeAnn sent out a tweet stating that she and Jake hacked into Eddie's account but I don't take that to mean that Eddie did not author many of the tweets sent from @eddiecibrian.

I'm not trying to change anyone's mind, just sharing that I think Eddie "earns his keep" by, among other things, telling LeAnn how awesome she is and other sweet nothings and that his tweets to and about her was part of him appealing to her ego.

Quote Originally Posted by Annie B View Post
    Yes, that was definitely Ed swooning about walking around Home Depot hand in hand with his hot wife.

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/331225747570076192/

i'm sure all the accolades he showers upon leann come with a price... like new shoes, cars, etc.

i bet he told brandi she was beautiful (to throw her off his waitress habit), till her vagina became 'too big' for him.

Elite Member

Okay, so Brandi is speaking at a woman's convention/expo. I know I shouldn't, but I really get joy out of knowing that every success Brandi has eats away at L & E. I would never pay to see B though.

Ultimate Womens Expo ‏@womensexpouwe 7h7 hours ago Lucky LA; @BrandiGlanville speaking truth @womensexpouwe & tasting Unfiltered Blonde. Tickets @lawomensexpo.com

Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post
    I don't hate LeAnn but not a fan either and I think those tweets were from Eddie, who IMO is mostly dude bro but definitely has a girly side. The tweets from the @eddiecibrian Twitter account had a different "voice" than LeAnn's tweets except the "3 cute butts" tweet, to me that one sounded LeAnn-ish but I can still see Eddie authoring that tweet and throwing in a term used by LeAnn.

Quote Originally Posted by Annie B View Post
    My all time favorite Wewe pretending she's Edna tweet! That and "3 cute butts" one.

Quote Originally Posted by CL** View Post
    She needs to seriously stop this nonsense of claiming she does these CLASSIC songs better than the original artist. The gall to do that...I just can't even.
    Or this bullshit of thinking her indecipherable singing gives it a newer deeper meaning. She needs to fuck off with this shit. And to try to do that with PRINCE, of all people, right now. How can she even think she is anywhere in the category of him, or anywhere on equal ground to give any different meaning to his songs. She's insane.

LeAnn Rimes Cibrian@leannrimes 13h13 hours ago
    Our mash up of when doves cry and purple rain moves me to tears #honoringprince #lrlive2016 The songs take on a new meaning lyrically
    Comparing herself to the late great Prince and then having the nerve to say her rendition of his work takes on new meaning is so delusional if not down-right blasphemous. Prince worked tirelessly to write original and amazing songs and put his heart and soul into his lyrics and the only original piece of music this dolt has come up with in the last 4 years is Today is Christmas/Jingle Jangle. Take a seat.
    idunno, rollo, BrickHouse and 3 others like this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Quote Originally Posted by Annika View Post
    i'm sure all the accolades he showers upon leann come with a price... like new shoes, cars, etc.
    I agree it comes with a price but I don't think keeping Eddie is all that big of a deal from a material standpoint, he reeks cheap date to me. I think it is more psychological where I think that he's been truly enamored with the women he's been in long relationships with but at some point the bloom is off and yet Eddie continues with the "you're so beautiful," "you're amazing," and at some level the recipient has to wonder if he is sincere or he's telling her what he knows she wants to hear.

i bet he told brandi she was beautiful (to throw her off his waitress habit), till her vagina became 'too big' for him.

Laughing GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY
    Bombshell and RealisticPerson like this.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    My all time favorite Wewe pretending she's Edna tweet! That and "3 cute butts" one.

Comparing herself to the late great Prince and then having the nerve to say her rendition of his work takes on new meaning is so delusional if not down-right blasphemous. Prince worked tirelessly to write original and amazing songs and put his heart and soul into his lyrics and the only original piece of music this dolt has come up with in the last 4 years is Today is Christmas/Jingle Jangle. Take a seat.
    I've seen a couple clips of her performances of Purple Rain. I wouldn't have known what the song was unless I was told. Completely indecipherable jumbled mess of warbling and mumbling and ill-placed runs.
    She couldn't interpret songs as a kid and she still can't now. She's hollow.
    RealisticPerson and Wisher like this.

Elite Member

Is this a new L account?

@laneylane25 @giuvalentino @leannrimes @Deansheremet from what I read online, Brandi was the baby factory and leann is the true love

6:39 AM - 2 May 2016

I do believe that it was L who was the mistress, not B. But hey, why let a little thing like fast stand in your way, huh?

@jersey_5 @harryetcraig @leannrimes Brandi is still an alcoholic still fucking crazy manipulative blow job mistress. It's not surprising

Elite Member

Is this a new L account?

@laneylane25 @giuvalentino @leannrimes @Deansheremet from what I read online, Brandi was the baby factory and leann is the true love

Doubt it. It's just the people these things attract.
    I'm just trying to figure out how being chosen to be in a 13-year relationship, a marriage, and making two beautiful babies with is an actual insult.
    RealisticPerson likes this.

BRANDI GLANVILLE & LEANN RIMESWAR OVER ...FOR NOW

5/2/2016 6:56 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Brandi Glanville and LeAnn Rimes could teach Obama and Putin a lesson.
    Eddie Cibrian's current and ex-wife hugged it out Sunday at a soccer game where both were cheering on Brandi's kid.
    Check out the kid watching the hug ... not sure if she's buyin' it.

Read more: Brandi Glanville & LeAnn Rimes' War Over ... For Now | TMZ.com
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Bronze Member

Is this a new L account?

She didn't erase this?
    I thought she was no longer going to tolerate negative tweets about Brandi?!?!

Or maybe this is ok because it's the "truth". SMH.

Elite Member

You can't erase someone else's tweets. You can erase comments on your own pics on Instagram, which is what she was referring to. But you don't have control over what people tweet. You can only block them, to not see them again on your timeline. Everyone else can still see the tweets.

Thread Information