Page 198 of 280 FirstFirst ... 98148188194195196197198199200201202208248 ... LastLast
Results 2,956 to 2,970 of 4190
Like Tree10931Likes

Thread: Cheating, Sharting, SWF-ing; Big Fat Liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian still suck

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by crayzeehappee View Post
    Agreed, he's not going anywhere. To him this is the greatest deal ever, I think. He doesn't have to work, he can spend his days doing as he pleases except for when he has to tag along with LeAnn. He's in this for the long haul.
    Does he still have side pieces?

I don't believe for a second this has anything to do with his kids. If Brandi had kicked him out but instead of moving in with Falcor he got himself a bachelor pad, I doubt he would have or even want the boys 50% of the time. I think Leann's the one responsible for insisting they split custody equally - as a way to stick it to Brandi so Falcor can commandeer "her boys", but also because her money allows Eddy a lifestyle where he can have the boys around but with staff to do all the hard stuff, leaving Eddy to look like a devoted dad with little effort on his part.
    rollo, Air Quotes, Annika and 9 others like this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

I know. She should REALLY shut up about him sacrificing his career.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Elite Member

Eh, while I think E's first love is E, I do believe that he loves his sons.
    He is always first in his life, but I believe that his sons are a not too distant second.
    I seriously doubt that he considers his sons when choosing /accepting /declining jobs have anything to do with his sons, and everything to do with the lack of job offers.
    Of course, this is also a backhanded way of saying that Brandi is a terrible mother since she does take jobs out of town, that take her away from her sons.

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Quote Originally Posted by LameAnn View Post
    The Playbody Club should have been on cable and thus grittier, not so watered down for NBC. It might have stood a chance on cable or Netflix. Off the air after only three episodes isn't giving a show enough time to find its legs.

They filmed more episodes and tried to sell it to another network. No bites. If Eddie had been on a long-running, successful TV show, I think he would have hooked up with one of the hot actresses on the show, and LeAnn would have been kaput.
    My understanding about The Playboy Club was that there was organized protests against the show and Gloria Steinem weighed in and said that the show should be boycotted, and then once the show aired the ratings weren't that great and NBC cancelled the show. While I do remember them continuing to film additional episodes in hopes of selling them, to me The Playboy Club seemed to have too much going against it to be saved from the chopping block.4

I am certainly not going to vouch for Eddie Cibrian's character but why would he date LeAnn and marry her when at both of those junctures he was a working actor making seven figures?1 I don't see Eddie and LeAnn growing old together but I don't buy that he was under any kind of duress and/or gold-digging when he dated and married her. I just don't understand that if Eddie wanted to screw everything with a pulse, which would certainly be his prerogative if he was single, then why did he keep getting in deeper and deeper with LeAnn?

1Actually Eddie may not have gotten to seven figures with The Playboy Club since he did not film a full season of that show but still I would can't understand that if he wanted to bang women left and right that the simplest thing would be for him to remain unmarried.
    garysgirl1999 likes this.

I'm not saying he doesn't love them, rather that if he hadn't remarried he'd be quite comfortable having them every second weekend or whatever. And maybe he would have a better relationship with Brandi so there wouldn't be so much acrimony about it all.

Elite Member

Although his income was more than reasonable, Brandi acknowledged that they, under E's money management, or lack thereof, were living well above their means. I believe he saw L as a way to live the lifestyle he always wanted.
    Also L is nuts, her hatred /jealousy of Brandi rivals his, so they havethis in common.
    I doubt that he would be willing to live in peace with Brandi (I do think it would be better than it currently is). Based on what people who actually watched their terrible show said, he spent a lot of time bashing Brandi, not just on the show either, he also did it on interviews.
    Last edited by mostroop; April 10th, 2016 at 04:31 PM. Reason: on my phone, danged auto correct

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

^ Eddie and LeAnn's current house is not radically more luxurious than the two homes he had with Brandi IMO. The biggest come up with the current home is that it is in Hidden Hills and the two previous homes were in Calabasas and Encino. Eddie actually sold the Encino house and downsized to a home in Calabasas so he did seem to have been mindful of their financial condition. However Brandi did say something to the effect that his mother told them to cut back and they did not heed her advice.

I think that one of the culprits, and perhaps the biggest culprit, was that Eddie and Brandi divorced at a time when the real estate market was depressed. Also Brandi said that in hindsight she wished they had gone the mediation route during the divorce and had done that that she (and Eddie) would have walked away with more money and instead the small amount of wealth that they had went to the lawyers.

Elite Member

Eddie and Brandi's house was really beautiful. Miles above the ugly house he and Leann borrowed money to buy.
    RealisticPerson, Sonia and Zooyork like this.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by CL** View Post
    Eddie and Brandi's house was really beautiful. Miles above the ugly house he and Leann borrowed money to buy.
    I agree. But they got their house in a short sale, and it sits on a great piece of property (two acres) with great scenic views and in Hidden Hills. I imagine it's a much better investment.
    It think it's a mess outside, a hodgepodge, like there's add-ons. The inside isn't my style either.

Please. I think everyone is confused here. If it weren't for LeAnn pushing the issue, Eddie and Brandi would no doubt still be married---sure there would be many more speed bumps, but Brandi always looked the other way and probably would have continued to do so. Eddie only got "deeper and deeper" with LeAnn when his wife kicked him out after he didn't have the decency to end it and pay his penance at home.

There wouldn't have been any single, divorced Eddie living in a condo, there would just be the same old same old married Eddie screwing around on Brandi left and right.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Elite Member

While Brandi may have been willing to go with mediation, E wanted to stick it to her for having the gall to kick him out.
    Remember them saying the Brandi should go flip burgers? They had NO intention of being reasonable, and I seriously doubt that hindsight has made him more sensible.

I agree, he had Leann's wallet to fall back on and if Brandi hadn't kicked him out he'd still be married to her. He couldn't afford to pay to run two households.

I was merely side-eyeing Falcor's claim that Eddie doesn't work because his kids are so important. I bet he spends more time with them now that he's glued to Leann's hip, than when Brandi had them full time while he was out banging waitresses and going away for weekends with his friends. Oh, and working.

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    Please. I think everyone is confused here. If it weren't for LeAnn pushing the issue, Eddie and Brandi would no doubt still be married---sure there would be many more speed bumps, but Brandi always looked the other way and probably would have continued to do so. Eddie only got "deeper and 3-deeper" with LeAnn when his wife kicked him out after he didn't have the decency to end it and pay his penance at home.

There wouldn't have been any single, divorced Eddie living in a condo, there would just be the same old same old married Eddie screwing around on Brandi left and right.
    My sentiments exactly. Edna would still be married to B and lurking at the Sagebrush Cantina for hook-ups if Sharty didn't continue to contact him after he changed his cellphone and made the "speed bump" comment to press.

On a cheeky side-note, Edna's got lots of history going 3-Deeper!

RealisticPerson and Annika like this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Elite Member

IMO, Eddie is a "path of least resistance" type of person. He'll roll along with whatever gives him the most comfortable life with the least amount of effort. So, is banging waitresses worth having to hustle for acting jobs? Maybe not anymore for Eddie, he's getting older too.

Thread Information