Page 197 of 280 FirstFirst ... 97147187193194195196197198199200201207247 ... LastLast
Results 2,941 to 2,955 of 4190
Like Tree10931Likes

Thread: Cheating, Sharting, SWF-ing; Big Fat Liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian still suck

  1. #2941
    Bronze Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    33

    Default

    ^^^
    To set an example and show what it's like to have a work ethic? I mean, we know L isn't doing that!

  2. #2942
    Elite Member Trixie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    exiled and ostrich sized
    Posts
    21,782

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by idunno View Post
    What about that house she bought in Chicago, when Ed filmed the short lived Playboy show? They had no problem living/working away from LA, when they thought he would be the next Jon Hamm.
    That's what I was thinking too. I think if a good enough offer came along, they might change their tune. I do remember he did that Monica Potter pilot last year, so if that had panned out he might be working more steadily. It's probably a combination of things, and I'll go along with the kids being part of it but I think it's more about LeAnn wanting him around to travel with her on her "tours" which are only a few days travel at a time. We all know she tends to cancel when he has something else going (like when he was filming Baby Daddy)...and I also don't think he's in great demand as an actor.

    I will say that if a woman says she is taking time off to raise her family, no one bats an eye. Not that I am making excuses for him, that's LeAnn's job.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~



  3. #2943
    Silver Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    586

    Default

    "Not a lot of films in LA." Ha-ha. He's not a film actor. He's a series TV actor. There are loads of TV shows filmed in LA. He's a Lifetime movie actor, at least one time, or Hallmark. et cetera. Those movies are shot in three weeks. He can't be away from his kids for three weeks?

    The only commercial films he gets is that small part in those sequels he's in.

    Eddie doesn't get offers. That's the real truth. Also, he's lazy, not driven.
    Last edited by LameAnn; April 10th, 2016 at 01:53 PM.

  4. #2944
    Elite Member Air Quotes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Seattle, Washington
    Posts
    14,522

    Default

    I think you're giving him way too much credit.
    Annika likes this.
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

  5. #2945
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    3,140

    Default

    They don't have to adhere to anyone's standard of success, but its so much fun teasing them when they lie about Eddie turning down very important roles "for the boys". Eddie is a SAHD because he doesn't get any acting roles that he deems worthy of his star quality ( I know, I know). Pair that with them already having enough money, and Leann's need to be on constant peen patrol.

    Two things baffle me, though.
    1) Leann clearly hates having to tour the casinos and fair grounds. So, why doesn't she ask/demand that Eddie chip in, so she doesn't have to work as much. What, he can't even get a cartoon voice over?
    2) They don't seem to prepare for the future. Maybe Leann has enough money to last her another 50 years, but they have cut down on vacations and shopping sprees lately, so maybe not? And what will Eddie do, if they divorce? Is he counting on a fat settlement or alimony? Maybe there's no prenup, so he'll take half.

  6. #2946
    Silver Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    586

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CL** View Post
    Sold 1200 and sell-out is 6500. Dang, Leann.

    She was going nuts tweeting and tagging about this show, before and after. Throwing all her enthusiasm behind it. Kinda all looks like overcompensation now, knowing she was returning to an area where there isn't that much love left for her. Oh, well. All deserved.
    She had 1200 buy a ticket to see her? That's great for LeAnn these days considering how few she usually plays to. Was she the only one on the ticket? Why would she be in a venue for 6500? She hasn't been booked in something like that ever as an adult as the solo draw.
    Wisher likes this.

  7. #2947
    Silver Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    586

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by idunno View Post
    They don't have to adhere to anyone's standard of success, but its so much fun teasing them when they lie about Eddie turning down very important roles "for the boys". Eddie is a SAHD because he doesn't get any acting roles that he deems worthy of his star quality ( I know, I know). Pair that with them already having enough money, and Leann's need to be on constant peen patrol.

    Two things baffle me, though.
    1) Leann clearly hates having to tour the casinos and fair grounds. So, why doesn't she ask/demand that Eddie chip in, so she doesn't have to work as much. What, he can't even get a cartoon voice over?
    2) They don't seem to prepare for the future. Maybe Leann has enough money to last her another 50 years, but they have cut down on vacations and shopping sprees lately, so maybe not? And what will Eddie do, if they divorce? Is he counting on a fat settlement or alimony? Maybe there's no prenup, so he'll take half.
    Eddie is going nowhere. All he has to do is put up with her to lead a cushy life. He's in his 40s. Unless he got some great TV gig that stayed on more than a year, why would he leave her and have to deal with huge financial strain and worry. His second option would have to be another woman coming along willing to support him.

  8. #2948
    Elite Member dougie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top
    Posts
    5,595

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Islandgirl View Post
    ^^^
    To set an example and show what it's like to have a work ethic? I mean, we know L isn't doing that!
    I don't think that LeAnn has the greatest work ethic or attitude but there are plenty of breadwinners who manage to keep roofs over their families heads and don't give 100% to their jobs, LeAnn is not unique in that respect. I don't think too many kids ask their parents questions like, "hey mom how much time did you spend at work today on the internet checking out the latest celebrity gossip?"

  9. #2949
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,870

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LameAnn View Post
    "Not a lot of films in LA." Ha-ha. He's not a film actor. He's a series TV actor. There are loads of TV shows filmed in LA. He's a Lifetime movie actor, at least one time, or Hallmark. et cetera. Those movies are shot in three weeks. He can't be away from his kids for three weeks?

    The only commercial films he gets is that small part in those sequels he's in.

    Eddie doesn't get offers. That's the real truth. Also, he's lazy, not driven.
    Yep.
    He can be away from them for that long to tag along with Leann and sit in casinos and get plastered. (The only time he looks happy. Have you seen his recent photos modeling her ugly merchandise on IG? He looks mopey and less-than-thrilled.)

    It's just such a pitiful see-through excuse. He doesn't work because no one wants him, Leann won't allow it and he's a lazy fuck who is happy to pay minimal child support.
    I do truly wonder what he does all day.

    And if he's not doing well getting acting roles? Well, guess what...there are other jobs out there. Behind the scenes industry jobs. Regular people jobs. You name it. There is a job he could go for.


    Anyway, it's the hilarious lies that make it all ridicule-worthy. Just answer the question with: Eddie doesn't need to work so he has made being a dad his full-time job and we're happy with that arrangement. Don't try to spin it as him turning down roles and making sacrifices for his kids. If he's so worried about his kids, why has he twice, when his kids have been sick and/or in hospital, taken off across the country to follow Leann for gigs and partying? A sacrifice would be not partying and staying in town and being available to coparent during a time when his kids and their mother might need his assistance.
    idunno, Wisher and Sonia like this.

  10. #2950
    Elite Member crayzeehappee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    In the fog
    Posts
    2,091

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LameAnn View Post
    Eddie is going nowhere. All he has to do is put up with her to lead a cushy life. He's in his 40s. Unless he got some great TV gig that stayed on more than a year, why would he leave her and have to deal with huge financial strain and worry. His second option would have to be another woman coming along willing to support him.
    Agreed, he's not going anywhere. To him this is the greatest deal ever, I think. He doesn't have to work, he can spend his days doing as he pleases except for when he has to tag along with LeAnn. He's in this for the long haul.
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

  11. #2951
    Elite Member rollo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    48,781

    Default

    I agree @ CL**. The constant assertion by LeMann that she and Eddie are the greatest parents who ever lived even though their boys are mostly in school and someone else is probably doing the school run is such a repetitive bore. All she seems to do is treat their sports games as a pap stroll. Newsflash: most parents are too busy working AND parenting to keep going on about how only one is possible and these parents may not even have the help she has.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

  12. #2952
    Elite Member Annika's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,915

    Default

    what the hell does edster do all day while leann is on social media fighting with people? chop wood and build her chalk/vision boards?
    mostroop, Wisher and Sonia like this.

  13. #2953
    Elite Member rollo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    48,781

    Default

    Sleep, sit on the couch, watch TV, er text and order takeout?
    Annika, Wisher and Sonia like this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

  14. #2954
    Elite Member dougie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top
    Posts
    5,595

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by idunno View Post
    What about that house she bought in Chicago, when Ed filmed the short lived Playboy show? They had no problem living/working away from LA, when they thought he would be the next Jon Hamm.
    The Playboy Club experience was what supposedly led to the epiphany that lengthy separations were not a good thing, according to Eddie both he and his sons "suffered" during this timeframe.
    I am infuriated: Flip Flops

  15. #2955
    Silver Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    586

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post
    The Playboy Club experience was what supposedly led to the epiphany that lengthy separations were not a good thing, according to Eddie both he and his sons "suffered" during this timeframe.
    The Playbody Club should have been on cable and thus grittier, not so watered down for NBC. It might have stood a chance on cable or Netflix. Off the air after only three episodes isn't giving a show enough time to find its legs.

    They filmed more episodes and tried to sell it to another network. No bites. If Eddie had been on a long-running, successful TV show, I think he would have hooked up with one of the hot actresses on the show, and LeAnn would have been kaput.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public
    By greysfang in forum Latest Gossip
    Replies: 42639
    Last Post: February 10th, 2015, 08:45 AM
  2. Eddie Cibrian is cheating on LeAnn Rimes with his wife
    By greysfang in forum Latest Gossip
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: August 6th, 2010, 02:11 PM
  3. LeAnn Rimes visits Eddie Cibrian on set
    By chrissyisme in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: January 17th, 2010, 03:49 PM
  4. Eddie Cibrian is cheating on LeAnn Rimes, y'all !
    By mrs.v in forum Latest Gossip
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: November 5th, 2009, 11:47 AM
  5. Replies: 17
    Last Post: July 7th, 2009, 11:23 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •