Page 188 of 280 FirstFirst ... 88138178184185186187188189190191192198238 ... LastLast
Results 2,806 to 2,820 of 4190
Like Tree10931Likes

Thread: Cheating, Sharting, SWF-ing; Big Fat Liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian still suck

Sometimes I wonder if the only thing keeping LeAnn even D-list is this thread.

All I see on her website is a very bad graphic of what's supposed to be an old radio with a Tour Dates link in the center.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by RealisticPerson View Post
    All I see on her website is a very bad graphic of what's supposed to be an old radio with a Tour Dates link in the center.
    clicking on the teeny tour dates button goes into her site.

Elite Member

After everyone said how E didn't get L anything for Easter - she posted this on her IG account:

leannrimesSo excited about my Easter gift from my man that just arrived! I've been wanting a beautiful pushpin board to start a vision board. Love it! Can't wait to start dreaming up the future...even more so that I already have ��#hubbylove#vision#visionboard#potterybarn#dream#create#pushpin#eastergift

Honestly, I'm surprised that she didn't say E made it himself

Another trip to the Dollar Store, eh, Eddie? LOL

Do people normally give gifts for Easter? I used to give little toys and treats to my children when they were small, but my spouse and I don't exchange presents. The thought hasn't even occurred to us.

Elite Member

Not in real life aabbcc. Just in L's world. Remember, she gave gifts to all of her 'boys'. When people pointed out that E got her nothing, she went out & bought herself a pushpin board.
    idunno, rollo and RealisticPerson like this.

Yeah, 'cause Leann's "chalktalk" has been so fascinating, Eddie figures her vision board will be incandescently inspirational.

#Happyhubby#Hubbylove#Fun!

Elite Member

I know this is way over her head to realize but all she is doing, with sharing all of this shit, and her quotes, and the chalk talk and the nonstop rebranding is showing everyone how much assistance she needs to revision her reality and get through the day. And now a freaking vision board. It gives the appearance that her life is in shambles. Cracks me up that she doesn't get that. I guess it works for Eddie? Encourage her to cut pics out of mags for her board, play with her crystals, spend hours searching for quotes...more free time for him. I don't know how he deals...she seems so g'damn juvenile.
    idunno, mostroop, rollo and 4 others like this.

I have never heard of anyone receiving an Easter present from anyone other than the Easter Bunny. She's so weird. And she's so excited about receiving a cork board (excuse me, pushpin board) because she's been wanting one and she finally got it as a gift? She is just so freaking weird.
    CL**, lindsaywhit, idunno and 6 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by CL** View Post
    I know this is way over her head to realize but all she is doing, with sharing all of this shit, and her quotes, and the chalk talk and the nonstop rebranding is showing everyone how much assistance she needs to revision her reality and get through the day. And now a freaking vision board. It gives the appearance that her life is in shambles. Cracks me up that she doesn't get that. I guess it works for Eddie? Encourage her to cut pics out of mags for her board, play with her crystals, spend hours searching for quotes...more free time for him. I don't know how he deals...she seems so g'damn juvenile.
    So it's basically Pinterest you can stick on your fridge.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post
    Is this the picture?

it's driving me nuts how she has two different versions of writing the small "e". that is all.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Gold Member

That's not her hand anyway. Kiki to the rescue ! What the hell is a vision board and why would you need one to map your future?
    RealisticPerson likes this.

I have clients who keep vision boards as part of the "envision it and make it happen" beliefs. I see nothing wrong with this as long as focus doesn't shift to creating a life that is unattainable.
    RealisticPerson, Annika and Wisher like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Elite Member

So, Leann will have a picture of a Grammy?

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    I have clients who keep vision boards as part of the "envision it and make it happen" beliefs. I see nothing wrong with this as long as focus doesn't shift to creating a life that is unattainable.
    I think the problem with LeAnn's Vision Board is going to be how she envisions herself. It will be full of fashions for long lanky models, arms full of awards and accolades, and storybook romance photos. None of which will ever be attainable for Miss Rimes. There is nothing wrong with imagining a better future and working towards it, but we all know its gonna be a bunch of Jr high crazy.

Thread Information