Page 184 of 280 FirstFirst ... 84134174180181182183184185186187188194234 ... LastLast
Results 2,746 to 2,760 of 4190
Like Tree10931Likes

Thread: Cheating, Sharting, SWF-ing; Big Fat Liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian still suck

*hurls feces into thread*

You're all crazy!! Still!

Anyway. Have a throwback Thursday: Hallelujah! Kim Kardashian and LeAnn Rimes Are Church Buddies | E! Online
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

czb

Quote Originally Posted by Wisher View Post

She revealed that Adrienne used a surrogate after all the women were sitting around and exchanging childbirth stories. One of the woman were discussing their C-section and Adrienne agreed and was trying to pass off that she too had C-sections with both of her boys. She blatantly lied and that's when Brandi corrected her. Adrienne's mistake was divulging that she had used a surrogate to women she hardly knows and on a reality show. She should have kept quiet until she told her own children how they came to be before telling the world on a reality show, IMO. When you agree to go on those type of shows your secrets and skeletons will come out. She should have dept quiet when they were all telling their stories instead of lying to try and fit in with the rest. Again I don't agree Brandi should have said that. To me it's no big deal if Adrienne used a surrogate and it doesn't diminish the fact that she is their Mother in every way but why put it out there, best to keep that private with only family and close friends in the know. This was a few Seasons ago and my details maybe off a bit, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong on any of them.
    i'm aware of the surrogate issue and we've discussed it on GR. i don't care if adrienne lied about it or not in a public venue. it's something very personal and that was on her. but regardless, it wasn't brandi's place to say anything about it, but she chose to. and she's done things like that a number of times and being a foolish drunk doesn't excuse it. and many times when she does it she's belligerant, argumentative, and nasty.

czb

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    Who's shitting on the posters here?
    i think there's some confusion between disagreeing and shitting. *shrugs*
    sluce, Sonia, SHELLEE and 1 others like this.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    i think there's some confusion between disagreeing and shitting. *shrugs*
    Better not let LeAnn hear this. She will insist that shit stain was NOT shit at all. It was just the visible manifestation of her ongoing disagreement with Brandi.
    idunno and crayzeehappee like this.

i'm aware of the surrogate issue and we've discussed it on GR. i don't care if adrienne lied about it or not in a public venue. it's something very personal and that was on her. but regardless, it wasn't brandi's place to say anything about it, but she chose to. and she's done things like that a number of times and being a foolish drunk doesn't excuse it. and many times when she does it she's belligerant, argumentative, and nasty.
    Exactly. Anxiety is no excuse to be a sloppy drunk as we have seen from Brandi too many times. Leann is a total loser, but Brandi humiliates her children publically much more than Leann ever has.

Yes, her marriage ended badly, and Leann loves to rub salt in the wounds, but there is no reason to a classless tart on a pedestal because her husband cheated (many times) and left.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

nobody in this equation is noble. brandi is a trainwreck, leann suffers from multiple personality disorders and eddie is useless.

they are frigging entertaining as hell. i don't know anyone in 'real life' as bad as these people. so i find them fun to watch. i do root more for brandi though because i did like her on 'the apprentice'... haven't really watched her on RHOBH, i'm sure she's completely cray cray though.

Elite Member

Wow, I missed this one on her IG earlier:

• balugangkapre@leannrimes i wish my hubby's ex wife would allow us to atleast borrow his 2 son.. You are lucky to have this opportunity.I also want them to know me and proove their mom wrong that stepmoms can love their stepsons more than their real mother can.
    llamamama likes this.

Who opened the door and let Chilly out?

She's run off again, you guys...*grabs shoes and heads out to try to find her sorry ass*
    RealisticPerson likes this.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

Silver Member

I agree that it wasn't Brandi's place to disclose that information or discuss it in any form, I don't agree nor do I condone it either. I feel this way about a lot of the things she says or does. But I disagree that Brandi is responsible for Adrienne lying. They all were discussing their children/childbirth stories. If Adrienne admitted or agreed with another that she had a C-section for her twins, then that's on her and no one else.

That's just my personal opinion. It's OK if you or others don't agree I'm OK to state mine and debate along with you all. I enjoy this site and all of you, your comments and snark and humor and don't feel like anyone is attacking me. It's good to debate and converse, it's healthy and all good IMO.
    Reset my laptop and my old name Wisher came up when I logged in.
    Eat it, it'll put hairs on your chest
    Well, dye me red and call me blondie

czb

Quote Originally Posted by Wisher View Post
    I agree that it wasn't Brandi's place to disclose that information or discuss it in any form, I don't agree nor do I condone it either. I feel this way about a lot of the things she says or does. But I disagree that Brandi is responsible for Adrienne lying. They all were discussing their children/childbirth stories. If Adrienne admitted or agreed with another that she had a C-section for her twins, then that's on her and no one else.

i don't think i ever said that brandi is responsible for adrienne lying. when i wrote that 'was on her', i meant that it was on adrienne, no one else.

Silver Member

i don't think i ever said that brandi is responsible for adrienne lying. when i wrote that 'was on her', i meant that it was on adrienne, no one else.
    Cheers! To me we are all good! And I understood you the first time. LOL! Not sure if everyone else did, but I did. Again, I'm all good with you and all the GR posters.

This is exactly why I don't post when I'm enjoying bevvies, sometimes it works out and most times it doesn't, I prefer to be sober to post on SM and gossip blogs. LOL! Cheers and have a good night
    Sonia likes this.
    Reset my laptop and my old name Wisher came up when I logged in.
    Eat it, it'll put hairs on your chest
    Well, dye me red and call me blondie

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by mostroop View Post
    Wow, I missed this one on her IG earlier:

• balugangkapre@leannrimes i wish my hubby's ex wife would allow us to atleast borrow his 2 son.. You are lucky to have this opportunity.I also want them to know me and proove their mom wrong that stepmoms can love their stepsons more than their real mother can.

Well first of all stepchildren aren't an optional extra or a fun toy to break out when you have nothing else to do. You don't 'borrow' your partner's children; they should be stepping up to the fucking plate and being a parent and you should be supporting them in a way that works for everyone involved. The highlighted part.... I just can't. I'll bet this loon would tell her 'borrowed' family that she loves them more than their mother in a heartbeat, and probably will in a few years and after a couple of glasses of wine. Poor kids.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    Well first of all stepchildren aren't an optional extra or a fun toy to break out when you have nothing else to do. You don't 'borrow' your partner's children; they should be stepping up to the fucking plate and being a parent and you should be supporting them in a way that works for everyone involved. The highlighted part.... I just can't. I'll bet this loon would tell her 'borrowed' family that she loves them more than their mother in a heartbeat, and probably will in a few years and after a couple of glasses of wine. Poor kids.
    Speaking as someone with a stepchild that I have loved and helped raise for many years- when the shit hit the fan mom turned her back on her own child. I don't doubt she still loved her child, but so did I. And I stood next him while he faced the hardest years and choices of his life. Mom gave him the back and showed him the door, literally. Not saying I love him more than his mom but I love him just as dearly as if he were truly my own.
    Kittylady, fgg and Serendipity like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed Hour View Post
    Speaking as someone with a stepchild that I have loved and helped raise for many years- when the shit hit the fan mom turned her back on her own child. I don't doubt she still loved her child, but so did I. And I stood next him while he faced the hardest years and choices of his life. Mom gave him the back and showed him the door, literally. Not saying I love him more than his mom but I love him just as dearly as if he were truly my own.
    That's not the point though. It isn't a competition. Some bio parents suck, some step parents suck. Individual situations aside, competing to prove who loves who more is infantile and harmful to the kids.

These people are repugnant in their petty, immature, and abusive elbow throwing.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Quote Originally Posted by mostroop View Post
    She posted this on her IG account along with a picture of B & E's boys playing on a phone:

leannrimesWhen my stepsons smile my whole world lights up! All you can ever hope for as a parent or stepparent is that you raise kids who are happy, empathetic, well rounded and authentically themselves! These smiles tell me that we're ALL doing a pretty decent job! I love them so much. We all do!
    This insta is exactly what parents should be saying about kids. She gives credit to ALL. Yes, she is unlikeable, and has gone out of her way to piss off Brandy, but she is the step-mother of these boys. That means she does help raise them. Even Brandy has said the boys like Leann. The reality is that people dislike her so deeply, that nothing she ever posts will be right - even when it is.
    czb, Trixie, dougie and 6 others like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Thread Information