Page 178 of 280 FirstFirst ... 78128168174175176177178179180181182188228278 ... LastLast
Results 2,656 to 2,670 of 4190
Like Tree10931Likes

Thread: Cheating, Sharting, SWF-ing; Big Fat Liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian still suck

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    I have to hand it to B, she WORKS and you are correct, she doesn't fib about what gigs she has lined up. She juggles a lot of jobs meanwhile Edna shuffles his old lady hips to the tv studio 2x a year to shoot a guest spot on a sitcom.

even tho brandi is kind of stupid, i hope she gets super famous and becomes a millionaire on her own name alone, she doesn't have to marry some billionaire for money when she can do it on her own.

eddie ends up looking like the only gold digger in this scenario. he blows thru leann's money.

leann will take credit for brandi's success... then ask for a loan.

eddie will beg for brandi to take him back, like he's doing her a favor, she will kick him in the forehead with a stilletto. he will have a third 'adorable' dimple on his forehead.

fan fic!!!

Gold Member

Chilly, you and the rest of the crew have had enough weed if you think Meann is even close to deep on that ridiculous #chalktalk.

It's funny but she's never done the big "reveal" she promised her fantards a few years back on the pay to access fan site. She's never explained the dental drama and the law suit is long gone. And she never staged the big reveal about her "rehab". Personally, I think she went and hid out at Shrek's s for 3 weeks, while Eddiot proclaimed her bravery in getting help. Ah well, history.
    RealisticPerson and Wisher like this.

Nice article title. LR a natural beauty? Nice boots again. Her feet probably stink more than the sulfur smelling hard-boiled Easter eggs.

LeAnn Rimes looks every inch the natural beauty as she enjoys an Easter family dinner with husband Eddie Cibrian and stepsons Jake, 12, and Mason, eight

By DAN CAIN FOR MAILONLINE
    PUBLISHED: 04:08 EST, 28 March 2016 | UPDATED: 05:15 EST, 28 March 2016
    7shares

She's relishing family life, often spotted out and about with her husband and two stepchildren.
    And LeAnn Rimes, 33, was in her element on Sunday, putting on a stylish display as she went for dinner in Malibu with
    Eddie Cibrian, 42, and his sons Mason and Jake.
    The quartet looked a close unit as they returned from enjoying an Easter
    meal together with happy smiles on their faces.

Scroll down for video

She let her blonde-tinted tresses fall loosely over her shoulders and opted for minimal make-up for a more natural look.

+6

Happy Easter: The quartet looked a close unit as they returned from enjoying an Easter meal together

Handsome Eddie opted for a smart casual vibe, wearing a white shirt with the sleeves rolled up and a couple of buttons undone.
    He covered his eyes with black shades, styled his well-coiffed dark locks in a side parting and sported some designer stubble.
    The doting dad held eight-year-old Jake's hand as the family made their way across a car park.

The youngster looked the image of his father in a light denim shirt and jeans. Meanwhile, his brother, 12-year-old Mason, merrily skipped ahead in a long-sleeved I love Japan t-shirt and jeans.

Eddie was previously married to Brandi Glanville from 2001 to 2010, but he fell for LeAnn after they met on the set of the Lifetime television movie Northern Lights. At the time, LeAnn was also still married to ex Dean Sheremet.
    They both left their respective partners and got engaged in December 2010 before marrying in April 2011 at their seafront home in Malibu, California. The circumstances of the romance left Brandi and LeAnn
    as bitter rivals, who often lashed out to each other via Twitter.
    Meanwhile, Brandi will be appearing on E!'s upcoming reality dating show Famously Single, starring fellow reality stars such as Jersey Shore's Pauly D.

Leading the way: The doting dad held eight-year-old Jake's hand as the family made their way across a car park

Co-ordianted: LeAnn's flowing cover-up hung down below the knee, leaving a small amount of leg exposed between the item and her tan ankle boots

Read more: LeAnn Rimes enjoys Easter family dinner with husband Eddie Cibrian and stepsons | Daily Mail Online
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Read more: LeAnn Rimes enjoys Easter family dinner with husband Eddie Cibrian and stepsons | Daily Mail Online
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Well, Jake looks happier with Eddie. I don't know who the random woman clutching him is but at least she got in the picture!
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

She let her blonde-tinted tresses fall loosely over her shoulders...
    Purple prose from a badly-written romance novel.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by RealisticPerson View Post
    She let her blonde-tinted tresses fall loosely over her shoulders...
    Purple prose from a badly-written romance novel.
    Not to mention they obviously didn't get the memo that those are naturally blonde tresses, dammit!
    Wisher, RealisticPerson and Sonia like this.

And how dare they say they are blonde tinted when she has naturally blonde roots?! For shame!

^ Oh snap, Pecan.

Can't Eddie and his kid walk across a car park without her clutching his arm?

Also, he's FAT.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

[QUOTE=faithanne

Also, he's FAT.[/QUOTE]

Of course not. No one can be happpeee without her!
    Wisher and RealisticPerson like this.

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post

Also, he's FAT.
    You beat me to it, Faithanne. I was just realizing his thighs and hips are now pudgy.

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post

Also, he's FAT.
    Quote Originally Posted by lindsaywhit View Post
    You beat me to it, Faithanne. I was just realizing his thighs and hips are now pudgy.

Those fat thighs/ass are from unemployment & couch-surfing the past 4-5 years. Its obvious Edna doesn't partake in Wewe's Tight Tush Tuesdays.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Here's some more FUNNY pics I know you will get a kick out of. These are from the twitter sleuths. Wewe is recycling her easter baskets from 2015 (which we do too, my kid has been using the same basket since 2010) but the funny is she gave Jake his basket from 2015, but took Mason's basket from last year and gave to Edna and gave Mason what looks like an actual garden pot. Lol.

nicki_33@33nicki 49m49 minutes ago

RealisticPerson likes this.
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Elite Member

Two things I've noticed this past couple of weeks. In all the pics she posts, dude has a resigned, or reluctant facial expression and isn't reciprocating touching her. In all the DM and such pics, he's been making sure to keep things in both hands. Not that that stops her from being a barnacle Betty...
    Mistress alert!

Omg Eddie is fat and looks terrible, that makes me so happy. Well at least I think he looks terrible. Seriously he looks so unattractive to me.

Both kids are starting to look like Brandi a lot more.

Thread Information