Page 177 of 280 FirstFirst ... 77127167173174175176177178179180181187227277 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,655 of 4190
Like Tree10931Likes

Thread: Cheating, Sharting, SWF-ing; Big Fat Liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian still suck

  1. #2641
    Elite Member Sunnygirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    The Southern Oracle
    Posts
    5,588

    Default

    I haven't checked Falcor's twitter today but B announced in the last day or so on Bravo's HW blog she inked a deal for her own show so I suspect Wewe will be posting LOTS of "I can't wait to share my new NEW music and NEW secret project with everyone!" tweets --you know her usual same ol' same ol' delusional tweets she does every so often to remind us how BUSY and HARDWORKING she is...meanwhile Ed is sweeping leaves off the back patio......or day drinking
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

  2. #2642
    Elite Member Trixie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    exiled and ostrich sized
    Posts
    21,893

    Default

    ^ IKR...after reading Brandi's latest interview in her thread, I had to laugh. At least she talks in specifics about what she has going on, unlike L who continually talks in riddles with her cryptic posts about BIG things happening, soooo exciting, but secret for now, TBA soon, y'all! Did she even ever mention that Eddie did TWO WHOLE episodes on that third-rate cable sitcom? Guess he's still recovering from the strain of a couple weeks worth of work in the past 2 years. And in the meantime, Dean is still out there promoting his book and making tv appearances...yeah it might not be A list stuff, but it's still a helluva lot more attention than the happeee family has seen lately.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~



  3. #2643
    Elite Member Sunnygirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    The Southern Oracle
    Posts
    5,588

    Default

    Does anyone get or see why this TBT photo has anything to do with her hashtags/description of Edna or his premier party for his cancelled show Playboy Club? This pic has no Edna, no Playboy bunnies, no Hef in is red silk robe, no laughing or mingling with cast and crew??? For all I know this pic was taken last Thursday by Kiki from inside her closet. I went and snooped and saw of course B posted a TBT pic this morning of her old modeling headshot so makes sense StalkAnn had to go and post her own glamour shot. Hey at least she tried. Eventhough her pic was a TBT fail, her hashtags was legit. Last time Edna had steady work was a thrown back from 2010.

    ETA: to rub even more salt into her wounded ego, Dailyfail posted an article about B's TBT post from this morning and showed her old modeling headshot. *cue whomp whomp whomp horns* #EpicFail.

    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

  4. #2644
    Elite Member rollo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    48,851

    Default

    I do hope LeMann wants some attention from Playboy. Bikini shots, y'all!
    RealisticPerson and Wisher like this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

  5. #2645
    Gold Member RealisticPerson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    The land of hangnails and broken fingers
    Posts
    756

    Default

    Even the the six-month gig Eddie got back in 2010 has to be all about LeAnn. If it had been a TBT picture of Eddie and the Playboy show, she would have posted a picture of him with a bunny on each side. After all, it was HIS show, not LeAnn's.

  6. #2646
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    4,145

    Default

    Okay, who rained on L's parade yesterday? Is she still brooding about B's article/interview?

    This is from her IG account:
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BDYgL6xHV8h/

    leannrimesHappy Friday, Good Friday. ���� I almost have no words for this. The quote says it all. It came out of an experience I had yesterday that was too beautiful for words. When you're in alignment with the core of your being, your soul, you begin to make peace with yourself and everything and everyone that has caused you harm. Remain on this path. Do not let anyone pull you into their nightmare. Let people talk, let people judge and love even those that don't have the capacity to love you.
    Disclaimer...I'm human! This is what I strive for daily and know is available to me, within me. I will fail, but I will grow and more importantly... I will love.#chalktalk#ionlytalkinchalk#chalkboard#me#darrellbrown@darrellbrownmusic#awakening#spiritual#soul#dream#goodfriday#friday#sograteful@ashley_neese thank you


    RealisticPerson likes this.

  7. #2647
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    4,145

    Default

    I just saw this on Twitter. I don't remember it, and thought I would follow L's pattern and post a Flashback Friday:

    Leann Rimes Copying Brandi Glanville's Tweets #leannrimes #brandiobsessed






    Sorry, I just saw that the pic didn't post
    Last edited by mostroop; March 25th, 2016 at 02:14 PM.

  8. #2648
    Bronze Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    114

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mostroop View Post
    Okay, who rained on L's parade yesterday? Is she still brooding about B's article/interview?

    This is from her IG account:
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BDYgL6xHV8h/

    leannrimesHappy Friday, Good Friday. ���� I almost have no words for this. The quote says it all. It came out of an experience I had yesterday that was too beautiful for words. When you're in alignment with the core of your being, your soul, you begin to make peace with yourself and everything and everyone that has caused you harm. Remain on this path. Do not let anyone pull you into their nightmare. Let people talk, let people judge and love even those that don't have the capacity to love you.
    Disclaimer...I'm human! This is what I strive for daily and know is available to me, within me. I will fail, but I will grow and more importantly... I will love.#chalktalk#ionlytalkinchalk#chalkboard#me#darrellbrown@darrellbrownmusic#awakening#spiritual#soul#dream#goodfriday#friday#sograteful@ashley_neese thank you

    One of MANY things I love about our girl is that she thinks by posting quotes like these she is SOOOO spiritual and deep. She has no idea how dumb and shallow they make her appear. It's just like her "sexy soccer outfits". She believes she's "smarter then the average bear" and nobody see through it all. Check your mirror, darlin' your stupid is hanging out.

  9. #2649
    Elite Member Trixie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    exiled and ostrich sized
    Posts
    21,893

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    Does anyone get or see why this TBT photo has anything to do with her hashtags/description of Edna or his premier party for his cancelled show Playboy Club? This pic has no Edna, no Playboy bunnies, no Hef in is red silk robe, no laughing or mingling with cast and crew??? For all I know this pic was taken last Thursday by Kiki from inside her closet. I went and snooped and saw of course B posted a TBT pic this morning of her old modeling headshot so makes sense StalkAnn had to go and post her own glamour shot. Hey at least she tried. Eventhough her pic was a TBT fail, her hashtags was legit. Last time Edna had steady work was a thrown back from 2010.
    Quote Originally Posted by RealisticPerson View Post
    Even the the six-month gig Eddie got back in 2010 has to be all about LeAnn. If it had been a TBT picture of Eddie and the Playboy show, she would have posted a picture of him with a bunny on each side. After all, it was HIS show, not LeAnn's.
    Seriously, nice way to remind everyone of Eddie's last FAILED attempt at a TV leading man role. And still make it all about her! Wow.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~



  10. #2650
    Elite Member Sunnygirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    The Southern Oracle
    Posts
    5,588

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    ^ IKR...after reading Brandi's latest interview in her thread, I had to laugh. At least she talks in specifics about what she has going on, unlike L who continually talks in riddles with her cryptic posts about BIG things happening, soooo exciting, but secret for now, TBA soon, y'all! Did she even ever mention that Eddie did TWO WHOLE episodes on that third-rate cable sitcom? Guess he's still recovering from the strain of a couple weeks worth of work in the past 2 years. And in the meantime, Dean is still out there promoting his book and making tv appearances...yeah it might not be A list stuff, but it's still a helluva lot more attention than the happeee family has seen lately.
    I have to hand it to B, she WORKS and you are correct, she doesn't fib about what gigs she has lined up. She juggles a lot of jobs meanwhile Edna shuffles his old lady hips to the tv studio 2x a year to shoot a guest spot on a sitcom.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

  11. #2651
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    3,140

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mostroop View Post
    I just saw this on Twitter. I don't remember it, and thought I would follow L's pattern and post a Flashback Friday:

    Leann Rimes Copying Brandi Glanville's Tweets #leannrimes #brandiobsessed







    This shit is pathological. Whether it's deliberate or not, Leann is not a well woman.

  12. #2652
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,870

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by idunno View Post
    [/LIST]

    This shit is pathological. Whether it's deliberate or not, Leann is not a well woman.
    It has to be deliberate. I remember when it happened and we all talked about it on a past thread. For 4 years before that, her and Eddie had been getting papped heavily (whether called by her or not) and she has nooooo problems with it, then suddenly she calls it out, a day after Brandi.

  13. #2653
    Elite Member Sunnygirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    The Southern Oracle
    Posts
    5,588

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mostroop View Post
    Okay, who rained on L's parade yesterday? Is she still brooding about B's article/interview?

    This is from her IG account:
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BDYgL6xHV8h/

    leannrimesHappy Friday, Good Friday. ���� I almost have no words for this. The quote says it all. It came out of an experience I had yesterday that was too beautiful for words. When you're in alignment with the core of your being, your soul, you begin to make peace with yourself and everything and everyone that has caused you harm. Remain on this path. Do not let anyone pull you into their nightmare. Let people talk, let people judge and love even those that don't have the capacity to love you.
    Disclaimer...I'm human! This is what I strive for daily and know is available to me, within me. I will fail, but I will grow and more importantly... I will love.#chalktalk#ionlytalkinchalk#chalkboard#me#darrellbrown@darrellbrownmusic#awakening#spiritual#soul#dream#goodfriday#friday#sograteful@ashley_neese thank you



    This is coming from the Grammy-winning dynamic writing duo behind the emotional & powerful smash hit Jingle Jangle?
    rollo, RealisticPerson and Annika like this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

  14. #2654
    Elite Member rollo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    48,851

    Default

    Pretentious, elle?
    Sunnygirl likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

  15. #2655
    Gold Member exippy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    857

    Default

    Idiot

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public
    By greysfang in forum Latest Gossip
    Replies: 42639
    Last Post: February 10th, 2015, 09:45 AM
  2. Eddie Cibrian is cheating on LeAnn Rimes with his wife
    By greysfang in forum Latest Gossip
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: August 6th, 2010, 03:11 PM
  3. LeAnn Rimes visits Eddie Cibrian on set
    By chrissyisme in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: January 17th, 2010, 04:49 PM
  4. Eddie Cibrian is cheating on LeAnn Rimes, y'all !
    By mrs.v in forum Latest Gossip
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: November 5th, 2009, 12:47 PM
  5. Replies: 17
    Last Post: July 7th, 2009, 12:23 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •