Page 172 of 280 FirstFirst ... 72122162168169170171172173174175176182222272 ... LastLast
Results 2,566 to 2,580 of 4190
Like Tree10931Likes

Thread: Cheating, Sharting, SWF-ing; Big Fat Liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian still suck

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by RealisticPerson View Post
    So, LeAnn is paying the DM to moderate the comments, and delete the ones that are anti LeAnn?
    Who knows. People say just as mean things on Kardashian articles and those aren't moderated.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by CL** View Post
    Who knows. People say just as mean things on Kardashian articles and those aren't moderated.
    EXACTLY. The kardashians could give a shit what the people on DM are saying about them. They just throw all their money in the counting machine and laugh and laugh, (Just like eddie and leann do together.... !! )
    mostroop likes this.

JFC is there a holiday this bish does not fucking observe on Twitter? I'm too damn lazy to go search but I assume she did sent her celebratory tweets commemorating the very important holiday of National Donut Day. Thats one holiday old lady hips Edna looks like he enjoys. Speaking Of Lady Hips, I'm super suprised she didnt make a big deal and tweet about something of real significance today - ya know something BIG like the first sitting president to visit Cuba in 90 years. She loves to remind everyone of her Cuban hubby love.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Elite Member

All the comments on Daily Fail are moderated. The fact that there are only 15 positive comments on Leann's article, is a sign that people don't give a flying fuck about her. I assume the 15 comments have been left by the day1 fans, Darrell, Roger, and Leann herself.
    The Daily Fail write many "articles" with the sole purpose of getting clicks (aka ad money) from haters. Now that Leann can't even attract them, she (and Mike, her pap) won't be able to charge as much for their staged pap photos.
    Poor Leann, that's her main source of income gone. She'll have to post a HAPPEEE family Easter pic and call the boys her sons, and maybe call Brandi a bad mother and a drunkard to get the haters going again. Otherwise, she and the Edster will have to downgrade their vacations from RVing in the dessert to tenting in the back yard. And they've aready had to give up Cabo.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by idunno View Post
    All the comments on Daily Fail are moderated. The fact that there are only 15 positive comments on Leann's article, is a sign that people don't give a flying fuck about her. I assume the 15 comments have been left by the day1 fans, Darrell, Roger, and Leann herself.
    The Daily Fail write many "articles" with the sole purpose of getting clicks (aka ad money) from haters. Now that Leann can't even attract them, she (and Mike, her pap) won't be able to charge as much for their staged pap photos.
    Poor Leann, that's her main source of income gone. She'll have to post a HAPPEEE family Easter pic and call the boys her sons, and maybe call Brandi a bad mother and a drunkard to get the haters going again. Otherwise, she and the Edster will have to downgrade their vacations from RVing in the dessert to tenting in the back yard. And they've aready had to give up Cabo.
    They're now unmoderated though. And they are harsh!
    People really let loose thinking their comment wasn't going to make it through anyways, I guess.

Look at the stink-eye Wewe gave when Jake was smiling at the camera. And once again her bolt-ons are hanging out. NICE.

By DAILYMAIL.COM REPORTER
    PUBLISHED: 01:45 EST, 21 March 2016 | UPDATED: 09:10 EST, 21 March 2016

She's committed to being a stepmother to her husband's two sons.And on Sunday LeAnn Rimes was there to support eight-year-old Jake at one of his soccer games in Los Angeles.The 33-year-old shared a awkwardly kiss with husband Eddie Cibrian while his ex Brandi Glanville sat nearby on the sidelines of the game.

Give us a smooch! LeAnn Rimes shared a awkwardly kiss with husband Eddie Cibrian while his ex Brandi Glanville sat nearby on the sidelines of the game on Sunday in LA

Both LeAnn and Brandi, 43, showed off their slim legs in short shorts while watching the game from behind dark sunglasses. For her part the country singer sported Daisy Dukes and a crop top as she let her hair down.
    While Brandi, a Real Housewives star, opted for black hotpants and a tight form fitting grey top.

+No hard feelings? Brandi gave the thumbs up during the day at the field

They both got the memo: Both LeAnn and Brandi, 43, showed off their slim legs in short shorts while watching the game from behind dark sunglasses

However the family outing had something of an awkward twist as Eddie ex-wife's Brandi was also in tow and had her game face on. Eddie, 42, was previously married to Glanville from 2001 to 2010 and they have sons Mason, 12, and eight-year-old Jake together.LeAnn, 33, and Eddie met on the set of the Lifetime television movie Northern Lights and fell for each other while she also was still married to Dean Sheremet.
    Off to a running start! For her part the country singer sported Daisy Dukes and a crop top as she let her hair down

They both left their respective partners and got engaged in December 2010 before marrying in April 2011 at their seafront home in Malibu, California. They both left their respective partners and got engaged in December 2010 before marrying in April 2011 at their seafront home in Malibu, California. The circumstances of the romance left Brandi and LeAnn as bitter rivals, who often lashed out to each other via Twitter.

ETA:
    Celebitchy has pictures too. Those hideous diaper shorts ugh.

LeAnn Rimes wore tiny shorts to her step-sonís game: inappropriate or fine?

• March 21, 2016
    • By Kaiser

We can go months without talking about LeAnn Rimes, and for that, Iím grateful. But spring is here and summer is on the way, which means LeAnn has emailed her step-sonsí Little League and soccer schedules to the paparazzi so they can get plenty of photos of her in short-shorts, posing as the Best Step-Mom Ever. These are photos from this weekend, where LeAnn and Eddie were attending one of the kidsí soccer games. Of course LeAnn wore shorty-shorts and a low-cut sweater. Everything is all about LeAnn, always!

We havenít really talked about LeAnn in more than a month, and even then, it wasnít really because LeAnn was doing something new. In February, Dean Sheremet was promoting his cookbook, and he ended up talking about LeAnn a bit in interviews and the book.
    LeAnnís lawyers sent Dean a threatening letter about it, but I donít know if anything came out of it. I mean, Dean still promoted his book and we havenít heard anything about LeAnn actually suing him, so maybe she dropped the issue. Which is so unlike her.

What else? Sheís still posting a lot of stuff on social media, but sheís been somewhat quiet and un-newsworthy lately. Usually if we get a few months of quiet, that means something big is coming down the pipeline. Weíll see!

Photos courtesy of Fame/Flynet.

Last edited by Sunnygirl; March 21st, 2016 at 10:54 AM.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

I stopped reading at "a awkwardly kiss". Does the DM not know basic grammar? Or did LeAnn write that?
    Sunnygirl, CL**, sluce and 2 others like this.

Oh put some clothes on.
    another damn user and Wisher like this.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Bronze Member

[QUOTE=Sunnygirl;3446838]Look at the stink-eye Wewe gave when Jake was smiling at the camera. And once again her bolt-ons are hanging out. NICE.

Give us a smooch! LeAnn Rimes shared a awkwardly kiss with husband Eddie Cibrian while his ex Brandi Glanville sat nearby on the sidelines of the game on Sunday in LA

He looks positively geriatric in this photo.

CL**, RealisticPerson and Annika like this.

I didn't think there could be a look worse than K-Fed and the capri pants with socks and sandals...I was wrong. Do you think Ed goes to auditions in the hip expanding sweatpants? They seem to be his new uniform.

Nice that Leann is inviting Mike Kamara to the soccer games now. She even got all "dolled up" for her pics. With her effortless beach chic look. Except...as always, fail. She looks greasy and smelly.

The youngest kid is too old to be "cute" in these hammed up "candid" pics, it is coming off as a bit obnoxious now.
    RealisticPerson likes this.

The 33-year-old shared a awkwardly kiss ...
    Good grief. It's a sad world when illiterates can get writing jobs.

We're over 2000 replies again... almost time for a new thread, with a new title! Everyone get their input in.
    If you reveal your secrets to the wind you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.

- Kahlil Gibran

Cuntry Trash and the blackboard she loves
    RealisticPerson and Tati like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Elite Member

Blackboards, Birthing Hips and their Biter Hatters
    KallyKate, Sonia, Tati and 2 others like this.

Bronze Member

I can never get over her hideous taste in clothes. And she really and truly wants to compete with brandi in the legs department, which is absurd.

My vote: Stalking, Sharting, and Chalking: The Leann Rimes story

Thread Information