Page 171 of 280 FirstFirst ... 71121161167168169170171172173174175181221271 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,565 of 4190
Like Tree10931Likes

Thread: Cheating, Sharting, SWF-ing; Big Fat Liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian still suck

Those poor kids look uncomfortable, especially the older one. With the way LeAnn is trying to show off her neck, I'm wondering if she had some work done on it.

Quote Originally Posted by another damn user View Post
    A fringe featured pap walk in the dm INCLUDING "her" boys....Goodness, I wonder what she pays for those....
    LeAnn Rimes shows off a big smile as she grabs dinner with husband Eddie Cibrian and her two stepsons | Daily Mail Online
    LOL That is not a photo of a happy looking family, and the article was more about the bag, and where to buy it cheaper, than it was about Leann.
    RealisticPerson and Annika like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

She's really perfected the Tom Cruise Death Grip (TM) ​on the kid.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    She's really perfected the Tom Cruise Death Grip (TM) ​on the kid.
    *gritting teeth through fake smile* "you will pretend to be happy for the cameras or end up like Shelly"

Maybe we should start protesting at the calabasas commons with signs that say "FREE THE KIDS" or " FORCE LEANN TO DISCONNECT!"

Mason's face in those DM pics sheesh - not sure if it's his general teen angst or pure hatred for his annoying psychotic SM. my money is on his disgust for Wewe. I made that same face on the daily at my lazy fat-b SM. poor kid. And another HIDEOUS fringe bag to boot. What a typical Kardashian style waste of a news article. The entire story is about what an ugly outfit Wewe was wearing walking her toned pins to the car after eating dinner. News at 11.
    RealisticPerson and mostroop like this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

You'd think the "we're-so-happy" and "such-a-perfect-family" LeAnn wouldn't want pictures of them looking that miserable showing up in the Daily Fail.
    Sunnygirl likes this.

Silver Member

WOW! Poor kid looks absolutely miserable, can't say as I blame him. Probably tired of the paps following them around every time he's with his Dad. JMO.

And I noticed she's more covered up to go to dinner than at a kids soccer game. Confusing but yet so transparent. Yuck! That outfit is more fitting for a kids game than what she wore to one. SMDH!
    RealisticPerson likes this.
    Reset my laptop and my old name Wisher came up when I logged in.
    Eat it, it'll put hairs on your chest
    Well, dye me red and call me blondie

Meanwhile, Brandi's flapping her drunken vulgarities on her podcast, including choice tidbits about still wiping bums and the weird penis shape on one of the boys. I used to think she was somehow a little better, but only because I didn't pay enough attention. These poor boys are trapped in one of Dante's circles of hell and I don't know how they're going to rise above the flames. I guess at least they know each of the three narcissistic assholes pretending to raise them, does love them as much as they are able. I'm just flabbergasted at the non-stop ignorance, immaturity and thirst of these emotional morons.

Srsly, I wonder when both of them will stop using these photogenic kids as social media props? It may be fine (I wouldn't know) to boast about them as babies, toddlers and young kids on social media but they are getting close to the time when it is not acceptable at all.

Would it happen so much if they were girls or is it just their bad luck that they look like EDDIE and belong to EDDIE and we must have daily reminders of this prize?
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    Mason's face in those DM pics sheesh - not sure if it's his general teen angst or pure hatred for his annoying psychotic SM. my money is on his disgust for Wewe. I made that same face on the daily at my lazy fat-b SM. poor kid. And another HIDEOUS fringe bag to boot. What a typical Kardashian style waste of a news article. The entire story is about what an ugly outfit Wewe was wearing walking her toned pins to the car after eating dinner. News at 11.
    Both of them look like they would bolt at any moment. Parents-even step parents-are deeply uncool at that age but both of these kids look like "Get me outta here!"

Elite Member

A fringe featured pap walk in the dm INCLUDING "her" boys....Goodness, I wonder what she pays for those....
    LeAnn Rimes shows off a big smile as she grabs dinner with husband Eddie Cibrian and her two stepsons | Daily Mail Online
    Funny seeing the comments now as 'moderated' comments. Normally their stories get 150 comments and show the real disdain for them.
    After a day or two there's only 15 and it's pretty much all:
    She's so pretty!
    They look so happy!
    She's so fit!
    She's so talented!

another damn user likes this.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by lindsaywhit View Post
    Meanwhile, Brandi's flapping her drunken vulgarities on her podcast, including choice tidbits about still wiping bums and the weird penis shape on one of the boys. I used to think she was somehow a little better, but only because I didn't pay enough attention. These poor boys are trapped in one of Dante's circles of hell and I don't know how they're going to rise above the flames. I guess at least they know each of the three narcissistic assholes pretending to raise them, does love them as much as they are able. I'm just flabbergasted at the non-stop ignorance, immaturity and thirst of these emotional morons.
    It's sad, because I really feel for what she had to go through, (And still go through) because of Leann's vindictiveness, but man, she is really hard to like and support.

And she was so pretty, I wish to god she'd leave her face alone. I live in LA and I will just never get used to seeing these frozen faced monster lipped women walking around. They all look so bizarre, WHO decided that
    lips that look like a baboons asshole and faces that look like masks were attractive???
    lindsaywhit, Wisher, Syd and 2 others like this.

Elite Member

It's sad, because I really feel for what she had to go through, (And still go through) because of Leann's vindictiveness, but man, she is really hard to like and support.

And she was so pretty, I wish to god she'd leave her face alone. I live in LA and I will just never get used to seeing these frozen faced monster lipped women walking around. They all look so bizarre, WHO decided that
    lips that look like a baboons asshole and faces that look like masks were attractive???
    There's a lot of dysphoria going on in Hollywood for sure.
    Heck, Kylie Jenner already has begun to get the Madame look from the side. It's all so ugly and creepy.
    lindsaywhit and Wisher like this.

Quote Originally Posted by CL** View Post
    Funny seeing the comments now as 'moderated' comments. Normally their stories get 150 comments and show the real disdain for them.
    After a day or two there's only 15 and it's pretty much all:
    She's so pretty!
    They look so happy!
    She's so fit!
    She's so talented!

So, LeAnn is paying the DM to moderate the comments, and delete the ones that are anti LeAnn?
    Wisher likes this.

^ How low has your life sunk if that is your job?
    Wisher likes this.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Thread Information