Page 143 of 280 FirstFirst ... 4393133139140141142143144145146147153193243 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,145 of 4190
Like Tree10931Likes

Thread: Cheating, Sharting, SWF-ing; Big Fat Liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian still suck

  1. #2131
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    4,124

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CL** View Post
    Ugh. Some of Leann's Twitter haters are the fucking worst. They're tagging that poor girl in their tweets about Ed and all the speculations about cheating. WTF. No decorum whatsoever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    That poor girl. I'm sure she had no clue what a big steaming pile of shit she was stepping in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    What's the point of that? Make fun of lazy, sloppy Edna all you want but don't tweet directly to this innocent person.

    Those haters are nuts. They say that L is crazy, they are crazier.

  2. #2132
    Elite Member Annika's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,915

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    She will be here in less than 2 weeks. I refuse to take one for the team and see the show, but..... if I can find out if Eddie is with her, and where they are staying, I'll send in my beautiful, brunette, 6 foot tall, daughter to hit on him. LOL

    please supply her with lotsa purell hand sanitizer, a stun gun and a very good hidden camera.
    ChloroformCasey likes this.

  3. #2133
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    4,124

    Default

    Do these people really think that E should have nothing to do with his own children? Of course L would be there, invited or not (she is still his step mother & therefore a part of the family, so I'm not saying she shouldn't be there).
    This was in response to a pic L put on her instagram of Jake after his play:

    In reply to katy cassiday Tweeter & Cheater ‏@landecibrian 52m52 minutes ago
    @ned55uk @jersey_5 @leannrimes Bummer than has been an Ediot sighting. I was hoping he was gone for good

    View conversation 0 retweets 0 likes

  4. #2134
    Elite Member Sunnygirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    The Southern Oracle
    Posts
    5,588

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mostroop View Post
    Do these people really think that E should have nothing to do with his own children? Of course L would be there, invited or not (she is still his step mother & therefore a part of the family, so I'm not saying she shouldn't be there).
    This was in response to a pic L put on her instagram of Jake after his play:

    In reply to katy cassiday Tweeter & Cheater ‏@landecibrian 52m52 minutes ago
    @ned55uk @jersey_5 @leannrimes Bummer than has been an Ediot sighting. I was hoping he was gone for good

    View conversation 0 retweets 0 likes

    I saw the pic of Jake on her instagram. The contest continues...who can post a pic first. SMDH.
    Wisher likes this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

  5. #2135
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    4,124

    Default

    L is in a contest all by herself. B isn't trying to prove that she's their mom, L doesn't need to prove that she's their step mom. She will never be mom, no one expects her to - except a couple of her crazy followers. People also don't expect her to have nothing to do with Eddie & Brandi's sons (except for the other few crazy haters who are on her non stop), they are her step sons.

  6. #2136
    Elite Member Sunnygirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    The Southern Oracle
    Posts
    5,588

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mostroop View Post
    L is in a contest all by herself. B isn't trying to prove that she's their mom, L doesn't need to prove that she's their step mom. She will never be mom, no one expects her to - except a couple of her crazy followers. People also don't expect her to have nothing to do with Eddie & Brandi's sons (except for the other few crazy haters who are on her non stop), they are her step sons.

    I didn't word my post correctly, but you are correct. The contest is with Wewe only. I should have said..."can LR post a pic first." B doesn't need/care to post endless pics of her children on SM. And since Edna could care less about SM that leaves Wewe large and in charge.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

  7. #2137
    Elite Member Sunnygirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    The Southern Oracle
    Posts
    5,588

    Default

    Crying laughing to @billyeichner "Billy On The Street" @truTV It's the thing to do tonight in #aspen


    Ummm, I guess Wewe hasn't seen this episode of "Billy On the Street." "LR looks like beef Jerky dressed up like Taylor Swift" "Remember when you recorded Blue by Patsy Cline, america's favorite pre-vietnam war lesbian"

    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

  8. #2138
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,870

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    Crying laughing to @billyeichner "Billy On The Street" @truTV It's the thing to do tonight in #aspen


    Ummm, I guess Wewe hasn't seen this episode of "Billy On the Street." "LR looks like beef Jerky dressed up like Taylor Swift" "Remember when you recorded Blue by Patsy Cline, america's favorite pre-vietnam war lesbian"

    She probably has seen it. She always says crying laughing when she's trying to pretend she's not pissed.

  9. #2139
    Elite Member Annie B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,543

    Default

    She's in Aspen, one of her husband's favorite vacation spots, and is in a hotel room watching TV and tweeting? Fun. Her show is tomorrow night and she got in yesterday, no travel drama, no running late, etc. Still desperately trying to shill tickets to both shows this weekend but funny how she always feels well enough to travel to locations she (and her husband) are fond of. The beauty of creating illnesses I guess.

  10. #2140
    Elite Member SHELLEE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Florida Keys
    Posts
    24,142

    Default

    I love Billy on the Street.
    CL** and Zooyork like this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

  11. #2141
    Elite Member Sunnygirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    The Southern Oracle
    Posts
    5,588

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Annie B View Post
    She's in Aspen, one of her husband's favorite vacation spots, and is in a hotel room watching TV and tweeting? Fun. Her show is tomorrow night and she got in yesterday, no travel drama, no running late, etc. Still desperately trying to shill tickets to both shows this weekend but funny how she always feels well enough to travel to locations she (and her husband) are fond of. The beauty of creating illnesses I guess.
    She's also well enough to post tight tush Tuesday pics on IG (when it's Thursday) and say she going snow boarding today.
    RealisticPerson and Wisher like this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

  12. #2142
    Elite Member Annie B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,543

    Default

    Sharty really needs to focus on her voice. "Modelling" and "being an inspiration" are a major fail. She should also get some of her own interests. I know Ed loves snowboarding, doesn't mean she needs to pretend she does as well. Desperate, cling-on poser.

    RealisticPerson and Wisher like this.

  13. #2143
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    4,124

    Default

    Snowboarding is not the best thing for your voice either.
    What a liar.

  14. #2144
    Elite Member Sunnygirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    The Southern Oracle
    Posts
    5,588

    Default

    I would think exposure to cold air/high altitude while complaining of voice issues would not be wise, especially right before a concert.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

  15. #2145
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,870

    Default

    You know, I don't blame the people who go to her shows for seeing the "girl who sang Blue" and likely don't pay attention to her otherwise and especially her social media.
    The rest of her fans? If they can't figure it out by now they're just total dumbfucks who deserve what they get.
    Wisher likes this.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Big fat liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian go public
    By greysfang in forum Latest Gossip
    Replies: 42639
    Last Post: February 10th, 2015, 08:45 AM
  2. Eddie Cibrian is cheating on LeAnn Rimes with his wife
    By greysfang in forum Latest Gossip
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: August 6th, 2010, 02:11 PM
  3. LeAnn Rimes visits Eddie Cibrian on set
    By chrissyisme in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: January 17th, 2010, 03:49 PM
  4. Eddie Cibrian is cheating on LeAnn Rimes, y'all !
    By mrs.v in forum Latest Gossip
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: November 5th, 2009, 11:47 AM
  5. Replies: 17
    Last Post: July 7th, 2009, 11:23 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •