Page 124 of 280 FirstFirst ... 2474114120121122123124125126127128134174224 ... LastLast
Results 1,846 to 1,860 of 4190
Like Tree10931Likes

Thread: Cheating, Sharting, SWF-ing; Big Fat Liars LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian still suck

Elite Member

How is he fighting for L?? I really don't understand the fighting for 'us' comment. How is he a member of this battle?
    L is in the middle of a huge fight with herself. Aside from having some issues with her sons, B doesn't engage with L or E.

For Cheryl fans, maybe he is fight, fight, fight(ing) for her lurve?
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

He is fighting for "us" because Barrel Clown has destroyed his career by partnering with Leann. Roger is no better that Eddie because he lives off Barrel Clown. There is no way he earns an actual living off that hideous jewelry. Roger is a nobody without the Leann drama.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

^ so true. I believe he was on their crapfest reality show which was probably the highlight of his life. Funny how L's hangers-on are allowed to ride her coattails but the banished ones are supposed to go away forever and never speak her name again.

And she never seems to consider that really, if Brandi would have just gone away, the press/tabloids would have nothing to say about LeAnn since there's very little to say anymore about her singing career.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Bronze Member

Can you imagine letting someone "fight" for you the nasty hateful way he does it?

And the fact that they feel they have to "fight" against people putting them down on stupid bloody twitter just shows they have no dignity at all. Can you IMAGINE a Miranda Lambert or some other singer (whatever you feel about her) having one of her friends calling people ugly on twitter on her behalf. My 14 year old son has more respect for himself then these people seem to.
    Last edited by another damn user; February 13th, 2016 at 01:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mostroop View Post
    For those who are interested - here's Cindy's 'review' of Dean's book. I also added her review of the BEST christmas album EVAH! Jingle Jangle y'all:

0 of 46 people found the following review helpful
    I want recipes. Not a sob story., February 11, 2016
    By
    Cindy

This review is from: Eat Your Heart Out: The Look Good, Feel Good, Silver Lining Cookbook (Hardcover)
    This book makes me uncomfortable. I saw Dean cooking on TV and thought he seemed nice and when I heard he had a cook book coming out I was interested in it. Then I learned it was a cookbook/tell-all about his ex-wife. Hasn't he been married for like 5 years or so? Why would he talk about his ex-wife in a cookbook? Oh, right. His ex-wife is famous and it'll help him sell copies. If I was his wife, Sarah, it would raise more than a few red flags for me if my husband keeps going on and on about his ex after I've been with him almost as long as she had been. Dean says his ex killed his fairy tale and killed his happiness. Does he even have a backbone? He talks like a teenage girl who just got dumped yesterday instead of a grown man who got divorced seven years ago.

Dean, if you want to be a cook then cook. If you want to talk about your wife, talk about the one you're supposed to be currently in love with.

Easily the best Christmas album this holiday. LeAnn's voice shines on every song. I have been listening to this album on repeat since I got it. I don't think I've ever heard these songs sung more beautifully. Well done, LeAnn!
    "If I was his wife Sarah..."

First, you aren't.

Second, Why is "Cindy" bringing/public calling out Dean's current wife into a review for his cookbook?

Third, what "Cindy" described, is exactly what she's been doing to Brandi for years. Dressing like her, acting like her, going out of her way to "show-off" her life with Eddie, etc. - talk about a "few red flags"

This has Leann all over it.
    I'm sure her friends will leave more 'one star' reviews but, I think this has "Leann" written all over it. The writing style - like a bully high-schooler, the subject matter, calling out Dean for stuff she is/has been doing to others - never at fault, never taking responsibility.

All Leann...
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

Bronze Member

Maybe if enough amazon users go and click "NOT HELPFUL" on "Cindy's" review it will disappear......hint hint....
    RealisticPerson likes this.

Is "Cindy" a confirmed purchase? Her review reads like she was interested until she decided it was to trash Leann. If she actually bought the book she would know how little it is about Leann.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Elite Member

I feel like I saw Cindy on Twitter tweeting the same stuff to him before the book even came out. It's not Leann, probably. It doesn't have any of her overused buzzwords in it lol.
    ChloroformCasey likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by CL** View Post
    I feel like I saw Cindy on Twitter tweeting the same stuff to him before the book even came out. It's not Leann, probably. It doesn't have any of her overused buzzwords in it lol.
    Well, it would be fairly easy for Leann to hear about him putting together a [cook]book before it was released (either through one of their lawyers, proofing/"ok-ing" the foreword of book to confirm he wasn't breaching terms of the NDA between her and Dean, or just through the industry/mutual friend grapevine)...

So, I don't totally rule her out as "Cindy..."
    If anything, she probably though she is/was "a step ahead" of him - PR wise, creating accounts and whatnot.
    Yes, I believe she's that nutty and has a lot of time on her hands to do so.
    RealisticPerson and Zooyork like this.
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    He is fighting for "us" because Barrel Clown has destroyed his career by partnering with Leann. Roger is no better that Eddie because he lives off Barrel Clown. There is no way he earns an actual living off that hideous jewelry. Roger is a nobody without the Leann drama.
    Especially since he's running a 20% off sale with free shipping.

How many people ever heard of Roger or his ugly jewelry before he started Twitter wars fighting for Leann? Talk about using a relationship with Leann for personal gain. Leann really surrounds herself with a bunch of winners, but then, Leann isn't much of a prize either.
    RealisticPerson and SHELLEE like this.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Calico Kid View Post
    How many people ever heard of Roger or his ugly jewelry before he started Twitter wars fighting for Leann? Talk about using a relationship with Leann for personal gain. Leann really surrounds herself with a bunch of winners, but then, Leann isn't much of a prize either.
    No one. He probably just sells to people in his circle and a lot of favor-type buying going on. Because his pieces are ugly as fuck and aren't even anything new or interesting or good-looking to be big in the gothic-jewelry world. I can't even believe it's an actual business. Looks like hobby-ist junk. It's really pathetic how long she's lived in that city and she still has no friends besides this sad group of outcasts and losers.

Quote Originally Posted by CL** View Post
    No one. He probably just sells to people in his circle and a lot of favor-type buying going on. Because his pieces are ugly as fuck and aren't even anything new or interesting or good-looking to be big in the gothic-jewelry world. I can't even believe it's an actual business. Looks like hobby-ist junk. It's really pathetic how long she's lived in that city and she still has no friends besides this sad group of outcasts and losers.
    I agree. He probably just sells to people looking to get into the music business because of his marriage to Darrel, or golf buddies or whatever. Can't imagine Darrel having golf buddies, but you get the drift. So I've been looking at this shit show on twitter and it appears that Mantis just has a problem with bullying in general as a guy who grew up gay. I think that is why he is so passionate and rabid about it. He REALLY thinks LeAnn is getting bullied.
    I'm sure LeAnn has told him that Brandi is an uber whore, a bad mother, a pot stirring bitch, a complete alcoholic (which some of these things might be true, but not to the extent that LeAnn would spin it. I think she is probably a great Mother). So he's really only heard one side most likely. We also know that LeAnn comes on like a total victim. She puts out all this passive aggressive shit, and then retreats saying, "Well I didn't mean it THAT way" *blink blink*
    And lastly, any amount of comfort he has will come from LeAnn as wacky Darrel seems to only have and dote on this one client. Mantis's house payments are tied up in whether this bitch shows up for a show or not, and how much money it will make, or whether or not she will ever have another hit and actually make some bank.
    But these clowns don't see the forest for the trees. They don't ever seem to get that while it's entertaining as fuck for us, these twitter meltdowns only make us giggle. Yeah, they get notice, but not for any of the music, which is the only way they will make any good money to sustain them.
    And I don't know if you noticed, but for the first time in a decade, LeAnn finally is getting a full calendar of gigs (because she needs the money). Are we going to do a pool of how many she will actually show up to? That is the real question.
    "Like when I host a party. I hope my guests get along. But if not, how interesting!"
    Andy Cohen

Has LeAnn been posting any current loved up Valentine pictures of her and Eddie? Doesn't she usually start that about a week before Valentine's Day? The only ones I've seen so far are old ones from their honeymoon back in 2011. So, where is Eddie?
    Sonia likes this.

Thread Information