Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast
Like Tree214Likes

Thread: Is Charlize Theron a Playa?

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    Yikes. She was a bitch before she was even really famous? I know the movie you are talking about. I don't believe I've seen it though.

ETA: That is pretty cool that you were in a movie. Do you still act?

Hey, Sprynkles! I have been MIA, sorry!

Thanks! No, not at all. I was lucky that I was picked for that film because acting wasn't my profession. It was a good experience for the most part, interesting to see how that industry works.
    sprynkles likes this.

MmeV! I've been wondering about you.
    MmeVertigina likes this.
    white, black, puerto rican/everybody just a freakin'/good times were rollin'.

Quote Originally Posted by chartreuse View Post
    MmeV! I've been wondering about you.

Thank you! Hopefully I will be back for a bit, I missed you guys!

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Sean Penn and Charlize Theron -- Cops Called Over Her Screaming Son | TMZ.com

Hiker 'calls police after finding Charlize Theron's son screaming' during picnic... but two-year-old was just having a time-out
    By Iona Kirby for MailOnline
    Published: 13:56 EST, 13 November 2014 | Updated: 15:38 EST, 13 November 2014

What was supposed to have been a fun picnic between Charlize Theron, her boyfriend Sean Penn and son Jackson turned sour on Thursday when police were called, according to a new report.

TMZ claims that a hiker telephoned authorities after finding Jackson screaming while having a tantrum at Vasquez Rocks in Santa Clarita, California, but it turned out the two-year-old was just having a time-out.

The woman in question had apparently started filming Jackson and tried to approach him, and was told by the actress to keep away from him.

Dramatic morning: A hiker allegedly called police after finding Charlize Theron's son Jackson having a tantrum in Santa Clarita on Thursday, but it turned out he was just having a time-out. The actress was seen taking Jackson to school after the alleged incident

TMZ reports the hiker then contacted the police and alleged she feared something bad could have happened to Jackson to cause him being so upset.

Police arrived at the scene and it wasn’t long before they established nothing was wrong, the website claims.

Jackson was apparently screaming because he was having a time-out, which meant no one could have physical contact with him, and officers are said to have left soon afterwards.

Turning sour: Charlize and her two-year-old were apparently having a picnic at sunrise with Sean Penn at Vasquez Rocks. The couple are seen here on Monday

MailOnline has contacted a representative for Miss Theron for comment.

The little boy looked like he was doing fine following the alleged incident, as Charlize was seen taking him to school in Los Angeles later that morning.

The 39-year-old carried the child in her arms, and he looked adorable in a Superman T-shirt, jeans and colourful trainers.

Winding down: After dropping off Jackson, the 39-year-old was seen heading to a relaxing yoga class

Thinking of anyone in particular?: Charlize couldn't resist snapping a photo of some graffiti she spotted which read: 'Stop making stupid people famous'

Charlize meanwhile was make-up free and dressed in a black hoodie, matching leggings and a baseball cap and a white T-shirt.

After dropping off Jackson, the A Million Ways To Die In The West star went to a yoga class.

On her way out, Charlize couldn’t resist snapping a photo of some graffiti by Plastic Jesus on the wall outside, which read: ‘Stop making stupid people famous.’

The blonde beauty and her partner Sean arrived back in LA on Monday after spending months in her native South Africa working on the movie The Last Face together.

Fuss-free: The A Million Ways To Die In The West star was make-up free and wore a black hoodie, leggings and trainers along with a white T-shirt. She stopped by Bristol Farms grocery store on her way home from yoga

Read more:

Sean Penn and Charlize Theron -- Cops Called Over Her Screaming Son | TMZ.com

Gold Member

Can't even discipline your kids nowadays.. Charlize looks like she'd been crying in that first pic.
    louiswinthorpe111 likes this.

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Sean Penn 'proposes to Charlize Theron in Paris' | Daily Mail Online

Be mine! Sean Penn puts a loving arm around Charlize Theron as it emerges he 'secretly proposed during a romantic trip to Paris '

By Bobbie Whiteman for MailOnline
    Published: 10:26 EST, 29 December 2014 | Updated: 13:05 EST, 29 December 2014

Paris is known as one of the most romantic cities in the world. And it sure seems Sean Penn felt its influence.

The actor reportedly asked Charlize Theron to 'take their relationship to the next level,' when he proposed on a trip there in late November, a source revealed to UsWeekly on Monday.

And the actor looked every bit the doting fiancé as he put a protective arm around Charlize on a trip to the cinema on Sunday night.

Set to wed? Sean Penn put a protective arm around Charlize Theron as they headed to the cinema on Sunday night as it emerged that the two had secretly 'got engaged' in Paris last month

Making plans: The outing came as it emerged that the 39-year-old actress and her beau had secretly got engaged, although the beautiful blonde wasn't yet wearing any bling

Animated: The pair obviously had plenty to chat about as they shared a companionable cigarette

After sharing a cigarette outside the Los Angeles venue, the 54-year-old led Charlize inside as they chatted animatedly.

The outing came as it emerged that the 39-year-old actress and her beau had secretly got engaged, although the beautiful blonde wasn't yet wearing any bling.

The source added: 'There's no ring, but they are committed.'

Checking up on Jackson? The actress was enjoying a rare outing without her young son

And another thing: The pair looked to be discussing the finer points of the movie

The longtime friends became an official couple a year ago and have openly shown their growing attachment in recent months.

The Prometheus star has introduced her beau to the other man in her life, her adopted son, Jackson.

And Sean is often seen out with Charlize and the two-year-old as well as the actress's mother, Gerda.

Secretly engaged? Charlize Theron and Sean Penn, pictured at the Costume Institute Gala in New York in May, reportedly took their 'relationship to the next level' while in Paris in November, according to UsWeekly

Hollywood couple: The beautiful 39-year-old and her 54-year-old beau have been an item for a year

The Hollywood couple have been spending lots of quality time with Jackson after arriving back from a two-month trip to Charlize's native South Africa where they shot The Last Face, which Sean directed.
    Sean has two children with his ex-wife Robin Wright - 23-year-old Dylan and 21-year-old Hopper.

This fall Wright, 48, ended her engagement to Ben Foster, 34. UsWeekly noted Ben spent a lot of time trying to 'get her back,' but the blonde has stood firm.

Her mini me: Robin Wright, 48, with 23-year-old daughter Dylan at the Journey Of A Dress Exhibition in Los Angeles in January

Read more:

Sean Penn 'proposes to Charlize Theron in Paris' | Daily Mail Online

She's welcome to Sean Penn. I personally find him creepy and unappealing. I'm almost certain he must smell like stale cigarettes, sweat, 3-day-old unchanged underwear and cheap booze.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Elite Member

This is from a Blind Item Thread, Posted by Palta.. CDAN November 20th 2014..

Blind Item #4
    Look for the offspring of this A list mostly movie actress who is an Academy Award winner/nominee to go live with her family for a year which will probably turn into as long as she is dating the new guy because he is just not feeling the kid thing and unfortunately she seems to be taking her boyfriend’s side on this.
    Popular Guess: Charlize Theron and Sean Penn.

I've read that one and I hope it is one of entys bullshit blinds.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

it would certainly validate the secret and (thus far) unreasonable hatred I feel for this bitch...
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Come on, didn't you like her in arrested development?
    llamamama and She's a Rainbow like this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

i don't like her in anything
    Brookie likes this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

I have no feelings about her but don't buy that blind. It is from 11/14 and says "new guy" and this is not a new relationship.
    MohandasKGanja likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

OMG, in those first few pictures it looks like she's helping out a homeless man.

I would love to see a live-action Yosemite Sam film with Sean Penn. He has always had the temperament -- and now, the looks.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Thread Information