Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast
Like Tree214Likes

Thread: Is Charlize Theron a Playa?

Well, spill the deets girl!

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    *if* all this is true. sounds to me like soul cycle is just trying to get their cult more press time.

and it was kind of obnoxious for tia to give details about the location to the press. i can see why celebs get their own gyms and just work out at home.
    Soul Cycle is doing just fine with or without Charlize Theron. I'm sure there is someone on the wait list eagerly waiting to get her bike. It's not as if there aren't a zillion people paying to get on those bikes.

Charlize sounds like a jerk but i wouldn't want strangers approaching me in spin class. I don't get why anyone would approach a celebrity just because they've seen them in a magazine or on film. I see famous people all the time and don't approach them. Mainly because I could give a shit about interrupting my own day to run over to some stranger just to say hi and get some half assed response.

I don't know what Tia expected after saying hi to her. Did she think Charlize would invite her to brunch afterward? It really was a stupid thing to do and I bet Charlize gets a million of those greetings a day. Maybe it was the tenth time someone greeted her that day and she was like "Oh my God [when is it going to stop]"

^^ Maybe Tia just expected a hello. Like people do when they pass by each other, or sit next to each other or, I don't know, aren't fucking entitled little asswipes who think the entire zzzzomggggg world is trying to crawl up their asses.
    Lenny, Beeyotch, sluce and 7 others like this.

When someone says "hi" to me and I really don't want to get involved in a conversation I just smile and then look away. It's nice enough IMO but makes clear I don't want to talk.
    BelledeJour likes this.

She's beautiful, but she seems to really cut herself off from the rest of the world....maybe she was having one of those days..........

If it were just a bad day she wouldn't be following up by trying to have someone banned.
    Kittylady and Sunrider like this.

mjw
    Elite Member

Default Charlize Theron: Young People 'Have No Fuckin' Concept About Wisdom'

In an interview with Women's Wear Daily promoting Dior's J'adore perfume, Charlize Theron took a moment to discuss why it's so insane that youths in our society are considered so beautiful: they don't know anything!

When asked how she would describe "womanhood" [Insert an image of a container of cottage cheese, a pack of Virginia Slims and a red lipstick here], Theron said:

It's ironic that we've built the beauty world around 20-year-olds, when they have no f—kin' concept about wisdom, what life is about, having a few relationships below [their] belt and feeling hardships, to grow into [their] skin and feel confident within [themselves] and to feel the value of who [they] are, not because of a man or because of something like that. And I think that's such a beautiful thing.

She feels so passionately about the topic that she then went on to almost kill a flower in order to explain herself properly:

And that's why I think people say women come into their prime in their 40s. And then for some reason our society just wants to go…it's like a dead flower. [She pulls a flower from a vase.] It's like we wilt for some reason. And men are like fine wines — the older they get, the better they get. It's such a misconception, and it's such a lost opportunity because that's when I think women are really in the true moment of their sensuality. I can't believe I almost killed that flower to make a point.

She really was the perfect person to cast as the Evil Queen in Snow White.

http://jezebel.com/charlize-theron-young-people-have-no-fuckin-concept-ab-1626911195?utm_campaign=socialfow_jezebel_twitter& utm_source=jezebel_twitter&utm_medium=socialflow

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    Well, spill the deets girl!

Sorry! I missed this. It was on a set for a movie in the late 90's. I wasn't an extra, but actually had some lines and a small trailer etc., so did a couple of my friends. She would ignore you if you spoke directly to her, I seriously thought maybe she was in character. But, her character was supposed to be friends with our characters, haha, so who knows. She replaced another actress, Saffron Burrows, early on in the filming. Saffron had been very friendly and interacted with everyone.

Yikes. She was a bitch before she was even really famous? I know the movie you are talking about. I don't believe I've seen it though.

ETA: That is pretty cool that you were in a movie. Do you still act?
    Last edited by sprynkles; August 26th, 2014 at 08:12 PM.
    MmeVertigina likes this.

Too bad she's an asshole. I really liked her and thought it was cool that she was in Arrested Development. She played a good "special person".
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    Yikes. She was a bitch before she was even really famous? I know the movie you are talking about. I don't believe I've seen it though.

ETA: That is pretty cool that you were in a movie. Do you still act?
    Thanx to google, I know what the movie is too. LOL!!!
    MmeVertigina likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    Too bad she's an asshole. I really liked her and thought it was cool that she was in Arrested Development. She played a good "special person".
    Ooh I forgot about Rita. OK maybe I like her a tiny bit, she did play "special" very well although her English accent was pretty bad.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

I can't believe I almost killed that flower to make a point.
    She can't be that wise then. If the flower was in a vase then it was cut and if it was cut it was already as good as dead.

(Yes, I know I'm being petty but she seems to rub me the wrong way and I don't know why)
    faithanne, MmeVertigina and *Kat* like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

On her body: “I do not have a perfect body! I’m always finding things I can work on, but I definitely have reached a point where I feel comfortable and happy with the way my body looks. I definitely am not one of those people that is constantly counting calories and doesn’t allow myself to enjoy food—I love food. But I just try to be mindful of what I eat and be good to myself.”

She likes to hike with her mom:
    “My mom and I really enjoy hiking in the morning. There is a great trail around the corner from my house, so I go with [my 2-year-old son] Jackson and the dogs.”

Self-confidence:
    “I like to think I am a woman who is comfortable [with] and celebratory of my strengths…and indulges in the qualities that make me feel beautiful.”

Finding a modern man:
    “A modern man should elevate and celebrate the emerging progression of the modern woman. These days women are doing any-and everything, and men are realizing that women are able to do everything they can do. I think at the end of the day, we should be supporting one another, building each other up. We need each other.”

[From E! News]

http://www.celebitchy.com/384774/charlize_theron_modern_men_should_elevate_celebrat e_modern_women/
    dougie likes this.

czb

Quote Originally Posted by Honey View Post

Finding a modern man:
    “A modern man should elevate and celebrate the emerging progression of the modern woman. These days women are doing any-and everything, and men are realizing that women are able to do everything they can do. I think at the end of the day, we should be supporting one another, building each other up. We need each other.”

[From E! News]

http://www.celebitchy.com/384774/charlize_theron_modern_men_should_elevate_celebrat e_modern_women/
    so she ends up with cro-magnon sean penn?

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

Thread Information