Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast
Like Tree214Likes

Thread: Is Charlize Theron a Playa?

he's a woman beater, she's the daughter of a woman beater. sadly, that's what she sees in him. it's not uncommon.
    BelledeJour and chartreuse like this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

mjw
    Elite Member

Default Tia Mowry Tells In Touch — “Charlize Theron Is Mean!”

Charlize Theron is Hollywood’s mean girl, according to Tia Mowry. In Touch recently spoke to Tia, who told the mag all about a rude encounter she experienced with the Oscar-winning actress at a SoulCycle spin class.

“She wasn’t very nice to me,” Tia, who has long admired Charlize’s work, dished to In Touch. “I said ‘Hi,’ and she actually rolled her eyes and said, ‘Oh my God.’”

While Tia tells the mag that she understands that anyone can be caught on a bad day, the exchange was still a disappointment. “I wasn’t over-the-top. I know how to approach another celebrity,” she adds. “Charlize was just mean. I’m just being honest.”

source

Read more at ONTD: Oh No They Didn't! - Tia Mowry Tells In Touch — “Charlize Theron Is Mean!”

I believe the rumors about her being a bitch. People have been saying it about her forever.

Edit: people have also said that she is racist forever. Maybe she's just a huge bitch to everyone and some people interpreted it as racism.
    arie_skop likes this.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

I going to take a wild guess that Charlize had no idea who Tia Morey is and probably doesn't care . Tia whining about it only makes her look more pathetic

I routinely exchange greetings with people by rolling my eyes and saying, "Oh, my God." Not only is it polite, it forms an almost instantaneous personal bond based on mutual respect.

I tend to believe it. She was on Chelsey Lately recently, and she and Chelsey are friends irl. I can just see them being huge bitches together.

I don't want to believe she's a bitch, because I have always thought she is so gorgeous and such a great actress. She seemed, to me, to be down-to-earth and not snotty.
    That said--she's with Sean Penn now, and birds of a feather flock together...

Well I'm happy to believe it because I've never thought she was much to look at - yeah she's pretty in that pinched, bitchface kind of way, but she reminds me of Brigitte Nielsen.
    Kittylady and Jazzy like this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

mjw
    Elite Member

If ‘90s star Tia Mowry thought she was hurt when Oscar-winning diva Charlize Theron was “mean” to her at a spin class recently, Mowry could have a more eye-opening experience in store, that is if Theron gets her way.

Following the exchange at a SoulCycle class in Los Angeles where Theron, who is busy dating Sean Penn these days, was allegedly rude to Mowry, the “Sister, Sister” star ran to “In Touch” magazine with the story.

That might have been the end of it, but the story went viral, and now, Theron is actively working to get Mowry banned from the upscale spin studio.

“Charlize came in so pissed off after Tia went to the tabloids about her, and she demanded we bar Tia from ever coming back. When the manager refused Charlize just got angrier and said she’d go to the top to make it happen,” said an insider at SoulCycle.

Mowry told “In Touch” that she approached Theron to say hello and was met with an eye roll and Theron saying, “Oh my god.” Theron took the issue of the privacy breach to SoulCycle management and raged that she has zero expectation of anonymity during her workout with Mowry around. Management refused to ban Mowry and Theron got even angrier.

“This nobody who was famous for a minute 20 years ago can complain to the tabloids about me but I can’t expect you to protect me from hangers on in your studio?” Theron said, according to employee.

Management said it would handle the situation, but a decision has yet to be made.

“This just feels like a vendetta because Tia spoke up. Charlize used to be kind of quiet and chill when she came to spin, but it looks like dating Sean Penn isn’t doing her any favors.”

Source

Read more at ONTD: Oh No They Didn't! - Charlize Theron Wants Tia Mowry Banned From SoulCycle!

Lol oh bullshit. Like Charlize would even remember who Tia even was.
    Air Quotes likes this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

I believe it. Probably always been a bitch, plus Sean Penn's influence at work.

Fuck right off, Charlize. That whole rolling your eyes "Oh my God" bullshit can go right up your ass. I fucking hate people who act like that.

And go, SoulCycle managment for refusing to cater to these pissy celebrity bitches.
    Syd and ana-mish-ana like this.

czb

*if* all this is true. sounds to me like soul cycle is just trying to get their cult more press time.

and it was kind of obnoxious for tia to give details about the location to the press. i can see why celebs get their own gyms and just work out at home.

I can tell that Theron also doesn't have a sense of irony: a white South African trying to get a person of color kicked out of the exercise room.
    ana-mish-ana and Lenny like this.

czb

^^^ well, at least charilize doesn't make tia ride the stationary bike at the back of the room ....
    Lenny and Mrs P like this.

Quote Originally Posted by mjw View Post

“She wasn’t very nice to me,” Tia, who has long admired Charlize’s work, dished to In Touch. “I said ‘Hi,’ and she actually rolled her eyes and said, ‘Oh my God.’”

While Tia tells the mag that she understands that anyone can be caught on a bad day, the exchange was still a disappointment. “I wasn’t over-the-top. I know how to approach another celebrity,” she adds. “Charlize was just mean. I’m just being honest.”

ť
    I love that Tia told of this. I had an odd encounter with her as well, years and years...and years ago. I thought maybe she was in character, but then I heard the same thing from others. Funny to read it here.
    MohandasKGanja likes this.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Thread Information