Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Like Tree214Likes

Thread: Is Charlize Theron a Playa?

They have both aged horribly in the last ten years.

I heard he beats women and is a real ahole and she needs to be careful who's around her kid its coming out more and more that Hollywood if full of pedos.
    Last edited by Hopper; January 25th, 2014 at 05:25 PM.

This doesn't shock me. The only thng that shocks me is that I am the only one with a "lesbian gold" tag for this thread.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

^ Hopper Penn, is that you?

Noooooooooooooo!

Blooming love! Charlize Theron and Sean Penn hold hands on romantic stroll to the flower shop

By JENNIFER PEARSON
    PUBLISHED: 19:14 GMT, 27 January 2014 | UPDATED: 14:12 GMT, 28 January 2014

First Charlize Theron convinced Sean Penn to get rid of his guns and now she's got him buying her flowers.
    The couple wasn't shy about putting their affection for one another on display as they enjoyed a cosy walk in the San Francisco Bay Area on Sunday.
    Charlize, 38, and Sean, 53, who have been timid about showing off their relationship in the past, were in wonderful spirits and held hands during part of their stroll to a local plant nursery.

+7

Show of hand-holding: Charlize Theron and Sean Penn clasped hands as they headed to a garden store in the San Francisco Bay area on Sunday

+7

Symbol of love: The Gangster Squad showed his softer side by buying Charlize a purple orchid
    Sean knew just where to go as he has a home in the area, and further showed his romantic side by buying Charlize an exotic purple orchid, which are thought to be a symbol of a rare and delicate beauty.
    While Sean was dressed down in jeans, a black shirt and leather jacket, Charlize was a cool match in skinny black jeans and grey V-necked sweater.
    The Gangster Squad star certainly seems to be a changed man from his tough guy persona in recent weeks.

+7

Lots of PDA: The couple wasn't timid about showing their affection for another during this weekend stroll

Sean was uncharacteristically chipper with a cheerful grin deepening those dimples as he grasped Charlize's hand.
    When they left the nursery, Sean even did the honours by carrying the gorgeous bloom.
    Charlize stayed close to her man as Sean hosted his Help Haiti Home gala at The Montage Hotel in Beverly Hills on January 11.
    It was there that Penn confirmed his romance with Charlize to Piers Morgan by telling the CNN host: 'She's a keeper, that's for sure... well, I'll do my best to keep her anyway.'

+7

Pampering session: On Monday, Charlize was pictured leaving a nail salon revealing her Koi fish tattoo showing on her ankle
    And on Sunday he acted the doting boyfriend at a celebration for Charlize’s mother Gerda Theron’s birthday Sunday at Spago in LA.
    The trio dined in a private room, with Sean sat close to Charlize.

Sean also paid tribute to the South African beauty in a speech he made before auctioning off a Jeff Koons sculpture crafted from the 67 guns he previously owned.

+7

Now we're three: Sean looked like one of the family on a trip to Whole Foods market in West Hollywood with Charlize and her son Jackson on January 22

+7

What's cooking: Sean popped open the car trunk and helped to load the grocery bags ahead of dinner time

'I'm a self-proclaimed Alpha male who owns 67 firearms,' Penn told the star-studded audience. 'But I've had my mind changed about guns by a strong woman, a beautiful South African woman.
    'I don't need these cowardly instruments of violence and destruction, none of us do.'
    Sean has also taken to Charlize's son Jackson, whom she adopted as an infant from Haiti in 2012.
    They made a happy family picture as they hit up a Whole Foods market in West Hollywood on January 22, with Charlize cradling her son and Sean holding the shopping bags.

+7

Support: Charlize joined the actor at his Help Haiti Home gala in Beverly Hills on January 11, during which he referred to the actress as a 'strong woman' who convinced him to get rid of his guns

dougie likes this.

he must be outstanding in bed. that's the only reasonable explanation.
    BelledeJour, Sassiness and Jana like this.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

He is gross! And I never really noticed how big his nose was in the past. He has a schnoz!!
    Kittylady likes this.

His head looks so WEATHERED. I think you get like that only if you drive around Los Angeles all day with your head sticking up out of the sunroof. And get caught in the middle of a couple of driveby's.
    Sassiness likes this.

Yes, he does look weathered. Like old shoe leather. Bad....

I know a few men who look weathered but are still sexy as hell because they are interesting and I could spend hours talking to them. Sean is very full of himself and I am happt that he has dedicated so much time and money to haiti. But, I seriously doubt that having a conversation with him would be a pleasurable experience.
    Sassiness likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

czb

the weathered face doesn't bother me so much, it is his disposition that i find distasteful. the scowl he is wearing in the pic where he is carrying the orchid says it all....
    sluce and badgers! like this.

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    I know a few men who look weathered but are still sexy as hell because they are interesting and I could spend hours talking to them. Sean is very full of himself and I am happt that he has dedicated so much time and money to haiti. But, I seriously doubt that having a conversation with him would be a pleasurable experience.
    Normally, I wouldn't think it was such a big deal, but it seems to have happened really quickly. Maybe he just got a really bad sunburn?

Or turned 50. Just you wait Mo....
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

That's only two years. I better start stocking up on cigarette cartons and slugging nearby photographers....
    sluce likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Haven't there been blind items that suggest he's so full of himself he doesn't think he needs to shower often? And bad in bed?

The latter can't be true if people like Charlize and ScarJo are willing to put up with his BO though....

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information