Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree214Likes

Thread: Is Charlize Theron a Playa?

Hit By Ban Bus!

I thought they all bought their children with their bags of lesbian gold? Isn't that how all these adopted children just fall into the laps of celebs like pennies from heaven?
    BITTER likes this.

Do bisexuals get half the gold? Or do they get bags of silver instead?
    BITTER likes this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

How about the gays? I would assume they get platinum? The heterosexual life of copper sucks.
    BITTER likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Hit By Ban Bus!

/irony, in case anyone missed it.

Irony is what the asexuals get in their sacks.
    Kittylady, sluce, PecanPie and 4 others like this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Silver Nickels & Golden Dimes

Mary
    Come play with me
    I'll give you a silver nickel
    And they'll be another one like me
    And all you'll care for is money

Silver nickels and golden dimes
    And all you'll hear is devil chimes
    Silver (nickels)
    Nickels (silver)
    Silver (nickels)
    I'll be back from time to time
    Giving you those silver dimes
    I will be your soul
    I will give you gold
    All you're hear is devils chimes
    Silver (nickels)
    Nickels (silver)
    Silver (nickels)

Mary

There will be a next time.

*lyrics by Howard Stern
    MsDark and Mel1973 like this.

She chose flats instead of high heels for her power evening, but made up for that conservative choice by rocking a very short skirt that peeked out from under her black coat that was cropped just enough to show off her toned and trim (but not tanned) legs.
    you know it's a daily mail article when it specifically mentions that a woman's legs were exposed, but not tanned. because that's highly important.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

What about those of us who like dick too much to give it up but aren't adverse to heavy flirting and come-ons if it might be to their advantage?

*Unfastens two buttons and starts giving Kari a smutty look. Waits for free food*
    Karistiona likes this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Quote Originally Posted by Brah View Post
    She socialized with two separate men and abandoned her poor child with a babysitter? More like, Charlize Theron-top-of-everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by stef View Post
    you know it's a daily mail article when it specifically mentions that a woman's legs were exposed, but not tanned. because that's highly important.
    I had JUST quoted that to say "what the fuck, Daily Fail?" when I saw your post. Seriously, really?

Would'nt they get a bag of. . .clams?
    sluce likes this.
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Domestic bliss! After calling her a 'keeper', Sean Penn goes grocery shopping with Charlize Theron and her son Jackson | Mail Online

Domestic bliss! After calling her a 'keeper', Sean Penn goes grocery shopping with Charlize Theron and her son Jackson
    By Colette Fahy
    PUBLISHED: 22:40 EST, 22 January 2014 | UPDATED: 01:02 EST, 23 January 2014

They went public with their romance at a charity gala earlier this month and things are heating up for Sean Penn and Charlize Theron.

The couple – who were first linked when they holidayed together in Hawaii over the festive season – looked every inch the domesticated duo as they did a grocery run with her two-year-old son Jackson.
    And Hollywood hard man Sean was on his best behaviour, keeping the tot occupied by pulling funny faces as they browsed the aisles at the store.

Domestic bliss: They only recently went public with their romance but Sean Penn and Charlize Theron looked every inch the happy couple as they did their grocery shopping in LA with her son Jackson on Wednesday

Sean, 53, who is not known for his sunny disposition, couldn’t keep a smile off his face as he enjoyed the trip to Whole Foods with Charlize, 38, and Jackson.

He was dressed down in double denim, dark jeans and a lighter coloured shirt, and suede boots.

Cheeky! Charlize went for a cheeky grab of Sean's bum as the pair enjoyed a laid back trip to the grocery store

Joking around: Sean kept Jackson entertained while his beautiful blonde girlfriend browsed the shelves

Blonde Charlize also went for cool casual, in skinny jeans, flat sandals and a long-sleeved top.

However, it dipped low at the back showing off her bra.

Jackson sat in the trolley as they browsed the aisles and the rapport between him and Sean was evident, showing that the relationship is getting serious already.

Monkeying around: It's wasn't just Sean who got playful, hands on mother Charlize thrilled Jackson with her antics

Indeed a source recently hinted the couple - who both won Best Lead Actor and Actor Oscars in 2004 - may be planning to move in together, according to a report in Us Weekly.

'They stay with each other all the time,' the insider told the publication. 'They may move in together.'

'Sean just loves Jackson - he's big into kids,' the source added. 'She's obviously his type, a blonde powerful woman. Their relationship is intense.'

Sean even confirmed the romance to Piers Morgan at his Help Haiti Home gala earlier this month January.

The CNN host recounted in his recent MailOnline column: 'At 2am Sean came over, and bear-hugged me. '"Congrats on a great night," I said. "And congrats on Charlize too."

'He laughed. "She's a keeper, that's for sure...well, I'll do my best to keep her anyway!"'

Earlier, Charlize had also been happy to talk about her feelings.

Piers recalled: 'I walked over to Sean's table, where he was sitting with new girlfriend Charlize Theron. "'I'm so glad you two have got together," I said, "Sean's a great guy.'"

'"I know," she smiled, putting her hand round his shoulder.'

A-List entertainment: Oscar winning actor Sean pulled some funny faces to entertain Jackson

An onlooker recently told E! News that Charlize had her arm wrapped around the actor's neck as they sat together at a table while Penn responded by kissing her neck. They then shared a tender kiss on the lips.

'They are spending night after night together and moving very fast,' a source told E! 'It seems like it's getting serious and that they can't get enough of each other.'

She's a keeper: Sean recently told journalist Piers Morgan that Charlize is a 'keeper'

Sean also paid tribute to South-African-born Charlize in a speech he made before auctioning off a Jeff Koons sculpture made out of 67 guns he previously owned.

'I'm a self-proclaimed Alpha male who owns 67 firearms,' he told the star-studded audience. 'But I've had my mind changed about guns by a strong woman, a beautiful South African woman.

'I don't need these cowardly instruments of violence and destruction, none of us do.'

Piers wrote in his column that Charlize has been against guns since 'her mother shot her drunken abusive father dead, after he came home firing his own gun and threatening to kill them' when she was just 15-years-old.

Early memories: Sean won the Best Actor Oscar for Mystic River, while Charlize won for Monster back in 2004 while Sean was married to Robin Wright and Charlize was in a relationship with actor Stuart Townsend

Read more: Domestic bliss! After calling her a 'keeper', Sean Penn goes grocery shopping with Charlize Theron and her son Jackson | Mail Online
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Wow, they didn't even mind the paparazzi that close....maybe it is serious.

I am so judging her for dating Penn the leather faced freak.

Gold Member

She's got to be one of the most beautiful women alive. Why would she hang with Penn?
    BuffyKatniss likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by JadeStar70 View Post
    Silver Nickels & Golden Dimes

Mary
    Come play with me
    I'll give you a silver nickel
    And they'll be another one like me
    And all you'll care for is money

And all you'll hear is devil chimes
    Silver (nickels)
    Nickels (silver)
    Silver (nickels)
    I'll be back from time to time
    Giving you those silver dimes
    I will be your soul
    I will give you gold
    All you're hear is devils chimes
    Silver (nickels)
    Nickels (silver)
    Silver (nickels)

Mary

There will be a next time.

*lyrics by Howard Stern
    is it sad that I knew that was Howard's song from frigging jr high? AND i knew the lyrics??!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    What about those of us who like dick too much to give it up but aren't adverse to heavy flirting and come-ons if it might be to their advantage?

*Unfastens two buttons and starts giving Kari a smutty look. Waits for free food*
    you get nothing but a kick to the fanny (american or english version)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassiness View Post
    I am so judging her for dating Penn the leather faced freak.
    you and me both!
    Quote Originally Posted by SapphireJD View Post
    She's got to be one of the most beautiful women alive. Why would she hang with Penn?
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information