Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011
Like Tree214Likes

Thread: Is Charlize Theron a Playa?

Wellity, wellity, wellity...Someone's finally come to their senses
    czb likes this.

Elite Member

They broke up? Hallelujah.
    "You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

I'm glad she finally broke up with him, but she'll still remain tainted in my eyes forevermore.
    SHELLEE, Beeyotch, czb and 3 others like this.

This sucks. They left me with no sex tape and blue balls.
    sputnik likes this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Elite Member

Thank goodness! Charlize is back on the list. I will imagine she dumped his ass in some remote place where he doesn't know the language and lost his wallet in a drunken black out. I will also imagine that he will try to win her back with all sorts of pathetic romantic gestures, like showing up at her door a complete mess, sobbing with actor tears, and she will open it with a baseball bat in hand.

Come on. Between Charlize and her mother, they'd kick the little rat man's ass.

And I really like Sean as an actor, too.
    CHILLY FREE!
    i have to zero the contain to your level -bugdoll
    you can't even be ogirinal - Mary

Quote Originally Posted by olivia View Post
    This is not pc! I laughed for 5 minutes...
    lindsaywhit likes this.

Elite Member

Sean's face is too small for his head. That's all I got.
    Jazzy and crayzeehappee like this.

Quote Originally Posted by olivia View Post
    Funny you should mention that....

Charlize Theron’s Mom Rejoices As ‘Hothead’ Sean Penn Gets The Boot

-A +A
    Published on: June 24, 2015
    by NATIONAL ENQUIRER STAFF
    Photography by: Getty

Listen to your mother, folks! CHARLIZE THERON'S mom, Gerda, made it clear she thought scruffy Sean Penn was all wrong for her blonde beauty.
    Now the “Monster” Oscar winner has finally tossed her monster fiancé to the curb.

“Gerda basically told Charlize he was bad news and she had to dump him,” a family friend exclusively told The National ENQUIRER. “Gerda believed the romance was doomed from day one.”
    As we revealed in February, Gerda warned her daughter that Sean, 54, was “a hothead!”
    “At first, Sean lavished Charlize with romantic attention – and the sex was phenomenal,” dished the insider. But as time passed, Sean became more demanding and less attentive, sources said.
    In recent months, Charlize began to spend more time with her mom and girlfriends than with Sean – and Gerda began to convince Charlize to break up with the volatile actor.
    The Christian Dior spokesmodel, 39, was also battling Sean’s kids from his marriage to Robin Wright.

Charlize was frustrated by the coldness of his daughter, Dylan, 24, and son, Hopper, 21.

“Dylan and Hopper had it drummed into them that no one could replace their mom,” an insider said.
    Charlize gushed about Sean on the red carpet at Cannes in May, but close friends already suspected she was wrapping up the relationship.
    “She finally came to her senses,” a source told The ENQUIRER. “Charlize realized that her mother was right all along!”
    "The Christian Dior spokesmodel, 39, was also battling Sean’s kids from his marriage to Robin Wright. Charlize was frustrated by the coldness of his daughter, Dylan, 24, and son, Hopper, 21."
    Never a good place to be, but they already have a mom, you're just dad's gf, and lets face it, over the years, he has had many!!!
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

I read somewhere that she broke up with him by not returning his calls/texts.
    arie_skop likes this.

Elite Member

^ BA-haa-haa! Lord I hope so, that'd be hilarious!
    "You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

No, it really wouldn't be. That's a coward's way out. It's a shitty thing to do regardless, but if you've been going out with someone for that amount of time the least you can do is send a text/call/hell, face-to-face discussion if it was possible.
    czb, SHELLEE, yoyoma and 3 others like this.
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by levitt View Post
    No, it really wouldn't be. That's a coward's way out. It's a shitty thing to do regardless, but if you've been going out with someone for that amount of time the least you can do is send a text/call/hell, face-to-face discussion if it was possible.
    I can absolutely understand your point of view (I found out I was dumped after I finally managed to break through the phone silence to discover he was spending his birthday with his new squeeze!) but on the other hand this is Sean "Smack a bitch up" Penn and I suspect that he may have crossed a line - the kind of line where the best and only option is to cut off all contact and stay away. Sometimes the relationship crime is so great that if the dumpee stopped to think for a second then they'd know why it has happened. Of course that would take empathy and self awareness on their part....

But yes, MOST of the time it's a shitty way to go about it.
    Mrs P likes this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Charlize Theron Doesn’t Really Know What “Ghosting” Is But Says She Didn’t Do That Shit To Sean Penn

March 29, 2016 / Posted by: Michael K
    5 Reactions

When Charlize Theron finally woke up from the dickmatized haze that the barbecued Alf doll Sean Penn put her under, there were rumors that she ghosted his ass. But in a new interview with the WSJ. magazine, Charlize says that she didn’t ghost Sean and she doesn’t even really know what “ghosting” is!

But before we get into Charlize busting a Casper on a bitch, she also got into the rumor that things between her and Sean were so serious that he wanted to adopt her son Jackson. Charlize tells WSJ. magazine that she and Sean were too new to have that conversation, and when she adopted her second child, she did it without him. I’m going to choose to believe that Charlize really just wanted to say, “Yeah, the dick made me crazy, but not THAT crazy, okay?

“We were very, very new in a relationship. The stories saying that Sean was going to adopt Jackson and all of that were not true. It’s not something that happens in 18 months. You can’t do that to a child. So there was an understanding that I was a single mom with a very young boy who I had to put in a situation where he understood that Mommy dates but that he does not have a father, you know what I mean? You have to be very careful and very honest about that stuff. And Sean was great with all of that.

And in my honesty about wanting to have more kids, there was an understanding that a relationship had to go somewhere before it was going to be—what you hope for, which ultimately did not happen. I couldn’t foresee that, but that stuff takes time, and I think it’s my responsibility as a mother to protect my child from that. And so we had a very clear understanding. He knew that I was thinking about filing for another adoption but that we weren’t filing together. My publicist’s going to kill me; I’m already saying too much.”

As for the whole “ghosting” thing…

For those of you who are like Charlize and don’t know what it means to ghost a trick, “ghosting” is when you dump someone by disappearing. You don’t drop them in a face to face. You don’t do it in a text. You don’t even do it by giving them a mix-tape with songs like Eminem’s “Puke on it. You just POOF out of their lives. Charlize says that Sean didn’t hire the Ghost Hunters to track her down, because she didn’t ghost him. They just broke up.

“There is this need to sensationalize things. When you leave a relationship there has to be some fucking crazy story or some crazy drama. And the fucking ghosting thing, like literally I still don’t even know what it is. It’s just its own beast. We were in a relationship and then it didn’t work anymore. And we both decided to separate. That’s it.”
    Charlize went on to say, “Yeah, I blocked all of Sean’s numbers from my phone, and put his e-mail address in my spam filter, and sure, whenever he comes knocking on my door, I make my housekeeper disguise herself as the new owner and tell him that Ms. Theron doesn’t live here anymore. And yeah, whenever I see him out in public, I throw a white sheet over my body and let out an, ‘OooooOooooOoooo.’ But no, I’m not ghosting him!

You can read Charlize’s full interview here and here’s some pictures of her doing “I’ve got cramps but I’m going to keep it sexy” poses in WSJ.

Pics: WSJ. Magazine, Wenn.com
    Tags: Charlize Theron, Girlfriend Please, Sean Penn

Dlisted | Charlize Theron Doesn’t Really Know What “Ghosting” Is But Says She Didn’t Do That Shit To Sean Penn
    sprynkles likes this.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

She will always have a red mark on her record for hooking up with him in the first place. I'd like to hear from her why? Why him?

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread Information