Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast
Like Tree214Likes

Thread: Is Charlize Theron a Playa?

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by llamamama View Post
    OMG, in those first few pictures it looks like she's helping out a homeless man.
    Just what I thought. "Spare some change for a coffee, missus?"
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Bronze Member

Dresses always look so pretty on Charlize, wish I had her height! Don't know what she sees in Penn, he looks unpleasant and like a raisin.
    llamamama likes this.

Between this Sean Penn thing and her being a nasty bitch in that spin class, I've lost my girl crush on her.
    BuffyKatniss likes this.

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Charlize Theron 'will receive $10m for Snow White and the Huntsman prequel' | Daily Mail Online

Charlize Theron 'will receive $10 million for Snow White and the Huntsman prequel after demanding equal salary to co-star Chris Hemsworth'
    By Mail Online Reporter
    Published: 13:47 EST, 8 January 2015 | Updated: 15:44 EST, 8 January 2015

Charlize Theron will reportedly be paid $10 million for the second Snow White and the Huntsman movie, after demanding she receive the same salary as co-star Chris Hemsworth.

The duo will reprise their roles as the huntsman Eric and the evil queen Ravenna in the prequel to the re-imagining of the popular fairytale and Charlize, 39, reportedly demanded equal pay to Chris, 31.

A source told the New York Post's Page Six: 'Charlize insisted that she get paid the same money as Chris. She has a great track record, so she got the same deal.'

Equal pay: Charlize Theron reportedly demanded and received the same salary as Chris Hemsworth the Snow White and the Huntsmen prequel, a reported $10 million

It is believed that the Sony hacking scandal has made studio bosses more careful about paying male and female actors equally so they readily agreed to Charlize's request.

Another insider added: 'One knock-on effect from the Sony hacking scandal is that there will be more sensitivity about equal pay for actresses and hiring practices at movie studios.'

In one set of emails, released by anonymous hackers who gained access to Sony's email servers, it was revealed that both Jennifer Lawrence and Amy Adams received less money than their male co-stars for American Hustle.

Jennifer and Amy were given a smaller percentage of the back end - which is a split of the profit after the film breaks even - than director David O. Russell and male stars Jeremy Renner, Christian Bale and Bradley Cooper.

Co-stars: The duo will reprise their roles as evil queen Ravenna and huntsman Eric in the prequel

Unholy bargain: In the original movie Chris' character Eric made a bargain with Ravenna that she would bring his wife back from the dead if he captured Snow White for her

Meanwhile, the Snow White and the Huntsman prequel will focus on Chris Hemsworth's character Eric after the original star Kristen Stewart, who played Snow White, was dropped.

Kristen famously had a fling with her married director Rupert Sanders, who split from his wife - and Kristen's co-star Liberty Ross - once it was uncovered.

Rupert will also not return for the new movie and has been replaced by The Walking Dead's Frank Darabont.

There have been rumours that Kristen, 24, may make a cameo but it has not been confirmed.

In the first movie it was revealed that Hemsworth's character had turned to alcohol after his wife died.

He made a bargain with Ravenna that she would bring his wife back from the dead if he captured Snow White for her.

However, he realised she could not keep the promise and also found himself falling for Snow White.

All change: Kristen Stewart is out and the prequel will focus on Chris' character

Sony hack: Many studios are reportedly wary about pay scales after it was revealed that Jennifer Lawrence and Amy Adams received less money than their American Hustle co-stars

Charlize Theron 'will receive $10m for Snow White and the Huntsman prequel' | Daily Mail Online

$10 million? Actors are so overpaid.
    Linne, Clubber Lang and arie_skop like this.

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Sean Penn: Charlize Theron Would Be My "First Marriage" - Us Weekly

Sean Penn Is "Surprised to Be in Love," Says Charlize Theron Would Be His "First Marriage"

Celebrity News Jan. 29, 2015 AT 10:25AM By Esther Lee

Despite having previously been married to Madonna and Robin Wright, Oscar winner Sean Penn told Esquire UK that his future marriage to Charlize Theron would be his "first" -- find out why Credit: Steve Granitz/WireImage

Third time's a... first? Though married and divorced twice before, Sean Penn told Esquire UK in its March 2015 cover story that he'd consider his future marriage to fiancee Charlize Theron to be his first.

"Iíve had relationships that were not with famous people, or people aspiring to be famous," the two-time Oscar winner reflected of his 35-plus years in Hollywood. "And in some cases they went more poorly! But as it turned out, yes, the two marriages I had were with high-profile people, in their own ways. But my romantic life has not been exclusive to that."

PHOTOS: Charlize and Sean's romance
    Penn, now 54, was famously married to Madonna from 1985 to 1989. In 1996, he married Forrest Gump star Robin Wright, to whom he was married for 14 years; They share two grown kids, Hopper and Dylan. "Iím very friendly with my first ex-wife," he mused of his relationship with the pop sensation. "I would say that Iím on extremely good terms with the children I share with my second ex-wife."
    Penn admitted that the divorce process was nasty, which certainly encompasses his own tumultuous history with Madonna and Wright. "Initially, in a divorce, you kick and bite about the other person," he recalled. "But finally youíre looking at your failures to that person, to a marriage, to a friendship, to yourself during that time as well. Because no matter what the other person was or wasnít, for better and for worse, it really has so little to do with the growth you need to find better circumstances. Almost exclusively it has to do with your own stuff."

Sean Penn and Madonna attend Madonna and Steven Klein secretprojectrevolution in September 2013.
    Credit: Kevin Mazur/Getty Image

While his past marriages ended in divorce, Penn said he is truly ready to be a husband this time around. "You say I've been married twice before, but Iíve been married under circumstances where I was less informed than I am today," he reflected of his past. "So I wouldnít even consider it a third marriage, Iíd consider it a first marriage on its own terms if I got married again. I mean, I like the tradition. A friend of mine wrote a line, 'Without tradition, new things die.' And I donít want new things to die."

Us Weekly exclusively reported last month that Penn and Theron, 39, were secretly engaged after a trip to Paris. "There's no ring, but they are committed," a source told Us. See pics of Sean and Charlize.

Penn openly expressed his feelings for Theron to Esquire UK, telling the mag: "Yeah, Iím surprised to be in love. Lot of reasons. Iím self-proclaimed bad at mathematics but I can do two plus two: 53 years old plus finally beginning to figure out why you havenít been happy in a single relationship? It could seem too late. But to run into somebody now who you care about is a much more passionate, deeper, truer and Ė God! Ė a much happier feeling. Itís a lot more romantic and a lot more fulfilling to be in a relationship and to think youíre a good person within it."

PHOTOS: Charlize's hottest moments

As revealed last week by Us, Penn has also filed to adopt Theron's 3-year-old son Jackson. "Iím in love with a woman and home is where the heart is, right?" he told Esquire UK. "Iím in love with my children, theyíre here. Jacksonís very committed here with schools and all that. Charlize has friends and family here. And there are upsides and conveniences that come with being here. Iím not a tortured person, being here. And I have access to other places. I know theyíre there and Iím in constant contact with them.Ē

Penn noted that Theron has one concern raising Jackson in the spotlight. "Charlize often says about her son that her number one concern is that he grows up to be a kind person," he revealed. "More than she wants him to be a nuclear scientist, or an activist or anything else: kind."
    As for his own personal skills as a parent? "I was one of those fathers, when I was out of town, I was on that Friday red-eye, back on Monday," Penn explained. "My ex-wife [Robin] and I worked hard to not work at the same time. I was very present. All of that stuff. But still: thereís a lot of time I want back, time I wish Iíd spent with my kids. And by the way, we talk about the mistake all the time as it relates to the kids, but itís a mistake for you. Fathers and increasingly mothers, too. And you canít get it back."

He then told an anecdote about his daughter Dylan, now 23, from when she was a teen. "When my daughter was 16, going on her first date, I practiced a long routine. Iíd trusted her," Penn shared. "Sheíd been out socially with her friends, but she hadnít dated. And Iíd always told her what would happen, but she didnít take me seriously. The day came."
    Robin Wright and Sean Penn at The 19th Annual IFP Independent Spirit Awards in 2004.
    Credit: Kevin Mazur/WireImage

Penn then hilariously recalled how he had a conversation with the guy about to take his stunning daughter out on a date: "I said, 'Just let me say one thing to you: Whatever you do with my daughter tonight, Iím gonna do with you when you get home.'" He added: "Iím just another asshole trying to feel good about himself. And why shouldnít I? Thatís what everybody should try to do. I can be happy-go-lucky, too."
    Read the full interview at Esquire.co.uk.

A friend of mine wrote a line, 'Without tradition, new things die.'
    that's a line from 'the crossing guard' and penn wrote that.
    sprynkles likes this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

God what a douche.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Maybe he just outed himself as not the real author.

^^^^
    or he wrote the movie but a friend came up with that specific line. it's just weird that he phrased it that way.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

It's a stupid line imo.
    Clubber Lang likes this.

He sounds more mellow. I like angry Sean the best though.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Elite Member

I love Sean Penn as an actor and that's it. I'm betting that mellow, self-reflective Sean and angry asshole Sean are just two sides of the same narcissistic coin.

But Charlize by now should know what she's getting into so...good luck to her.
    Minutus cantorum, minutus balorum, minutus carborata descendum pantorum

Distasteful. I'm gonna scroll back up and ogle Thor some more instead.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Sean Penn, Charlize Theron Split, Break Off Engagement: Breakup Details

Celebrity News Jun. 17, 2015 AT 3:35PM By Esther Lee

Sean Penn and Charlize Theron have split and broken off their engagement, sources confirm exclusively to Us Weekly.Credit: VALERIE MACON/AFP/Getty Images
    Sad news. Sean Penn and his fiancee Charlize Theron have a called it quits after nearly a year and a half together, multiple sources exclusively confirm to Us Weekly.
    One insider tells Us that the high-profile pair, who got together in December 2013, decided that their romance was over following their most recent jaunt to the Cannes Film Festival in the south of France. The source tells Us that Theron, 39, was the one to break things off with the fellow Oscar winner.
    PHOTOS: Charlize and Sean's romance
    Theron and Penn, 54, had known each other for decades before their friendship blossomed into romance.
    A year into their relationship, Us exclusively reported in December 2014 that they had gotten secretly engaged during a trip to Paris. There was, however, no elaborate proposal. "There's no ring, but they are committed," an insider told Us at the time.
    PHOTOS: Celeb splits of 2015
    In a memorable interview with Esquire UKthis past March, Penn said he was ready to be a husband after his previous failed marriages. The actor was famously married to Madonna from 1985 to 1989, followed by House of Cards actress Robin Wright from 1996 to 2010; he and Wright share two grown kids, Dylan and Hopper. Meanwhile, the South African beauty's exes include Craig Bierko and Stuart Townsend.
    "You say I've been married twice before, but Iíve been married under circumstances where I was less informed than I am today," Penn speculated of his future with Theron. "So I wouldnít even consider it a third marriage, Iíd consider it a first marriage on its own terms if I got married again. I mean, I like the tradition. A friend of mine wrote a line, 'Without tradition, new things die.' And I donít want new things to die."
    PHOTOS: Celebs who have been married three times or more
    He added in the same interview that he was "surprised to be in love" with Theron for many reasons. "Iím self-proclaimed bad at mathematics but I can do two plus two," he explained. "53 years old plus finally beginning to figure out why you havenít been happy in a single relationship? It could seem too late. But to run into somebody now who you care about is a much more passionate, deeper, truer and Ė God! Ė a much happier feeling. Itís a lot more romantic and a lot more fulfilling to be in a relationship and to think youíre a good person within it."
    PHOTOS: Celeb weddings of 2015
    Theron echoed his sentiments in subsequent interviews, including one with Esquire this past April, in which she confessed that she was "shocked" to have fallen for Penn. "I'm a very, very, very lucky girl," she told the mag. "Very lucky. He's hot."
    The Mad Max: Fury Road star noted to Elle UK in its June 2015 issue that Penn was it. "Putting aside that he's my partner, he's the love of my life," the mom to little Jackson told the publication. "For the first time, I felt that my work was really bleeding into my life and that made it hard."

Read more: Sean Penn, Charlize Theron Split: Couple Breaks Off Engagement - Us Weekly
    Follow us: @usweekly on Twitter | usweekly on Facebook
    Clubber Lang, arie_skop and Linne like this.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Thread Information