Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Like Tree309Likes

Thread: Charlize Theron on her son & her dogs: ‘They’re all my children, love is love’

Quote Originally Posted by brindle View Post
    I agree with NickiDrea and others. While animals are wonderful, they are not on the same level as children. Just... not even remotely close.
    Still, not sure that that is exactly what Charlize was saying here....

eta: if my spouse claimed that he would choose the dog over me in the event of a fire, he'd be out on his ass. I genuinely cannot understand that mindset, that sounds like mental illness.
    I am not the one who began the "who would you choose" game. I just commented on it.

I also didn't say that a dog cannot enrich a life... I have one and I love her to death. But, making the comparison between the two (child vs dog or spouse vs dog) is just ridiculous. Yet again, comparing a dog and a child is in no way like comparing "which of your 2 kids you'd save". What an asinine (unhealthy) belief.

I don't mind that you don't like my comment. I've accepted it and moved on.
    Referring to her beliefs as asinine and questioning Novice's mental health (for the dog over the husband in a fire comment) ... yes. Those are names. Definitely.

So... I own a snake and a tarantula. These pets are beloved to me. They depend on me for food, health care, and shelter. They enrich my life in ways that only other exotic pet owners would understand. Their livespan can last 20-25 years. If I stated that I would save them in a fire over my husband, or that I loved them as I do my children... would you think me asinine and mentally unstable? Yes. And you would have every right to.
    Wow. Just wow. How dare you judge others, and comment on their mental health, when you have no idea about their personal situation or their basis for comparison. As a MHP, I would be more concerned about your sanity than theirs.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Wow. Just wow. How dare you judge others, and comment on their mental health, when you have no idea about their personal situation or their basis for comparison. As a MHP, I would be more concerned about your sanity than theirs.
    Sluce, the Internet psychologist making diagnosis behind her computer screen. please tell me more. *smiles and nods indulgently*

Yes, of course you are right. Continue laughing.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Hit By Ban Bus!

Yes, of course you are right. Continue laughing.
    How dare I make an off hand judgemental comment on a board created for the sole purpose of off hand judgemental comments. What an absolute loon I must be.

I prefer the sanity (or lackthereof) that is loving my human children and husband over a dog/cat/snake/tarantula.

So continue on. Let this thread dissolve into the typical cilantro/vodka/cheese/butt secks etc that it usually does when there is an unpopular opinion. Throw in all of the repetitious (and certainly tedious) inside jokes that only silly cliquey 15 year olds can manage to get away with... or in this case, bored middle aged women.
    Last edited by brindle; April 27th, 2015 at 09:46 AM.

Why are you rehashing the same shit you tried to start in the Leann thread months ago? No one cares enough about you to argue.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Why are you rehashing the same shit you tried to start in the Leann thread months ago? No one cares enough about you to argue.
    You care enough to recall everything I wrote in another thread.

Hit By Ban Bus!

I hear hens clucking... the sound is becoming incessant...
    Excuse me ladies and one random gentleman, I must be off.

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

This troll is very troll like? It's obvious Brindle is on the spectrum and we need to give it some slack...lol.
    Novice likes this.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

How dare I make an off hand judgemental comment on a board created for the sole purpose of off hand judgemental comments. What an absolute loon I must be.

I prefer the sanity (or lackthereof) that is loving my human children and husband over a dog/cat/snake/tarantula.

So continue on. Let this thread dissolve into the typical cilantro/vodka/cheese/butt secks etc that it usually does when there is an unpopular opinion. Throw in all of the repetitious (and certainly tedious) inside jokes that only silly cliquey 15 year olds can manage to get away with... or in this case, bored middle aged women.
    Bitter much?
    Kittylady likes this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Brindle is bridling.
    SHELLEE and Kathie_Moffett like this.
    Who lit the fuse on your tampon?

Unpopular opinions are what this place is made of. It's who you made the off-handed judgmental comment about. This is celebrity gossip. When you sign up here to comment and be part of the "community", it's pretty shitty to make a rude comment about a longtime poster. If everyone here is a bored, middle aged woman and the "inside jokes" bother you, why keep coming back?

I thinks it's just jealous that it is not in on the cilantro/vodka/cheese/butt secks jokes. I mean this isn't the first time it has brought this up. Poor baby feels left out.
    Novice and Just Kill Me like this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

There's a large difference between snarking on celebs and making comments about other posters. I would imagine that it's obvious and doesn't need to be explained, but apparently I'd be wrong.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

czb

You care enough to recall everything I wrote in another thread.
    and you care enough to cite the tired old 'typical cilantro/vodka/cheese/butt secks'.
    sluce and Kittylady like this.

What kind of fuckery is this?

...you made me miss the Slick Rick gig

Sorry, couldn't help myself.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information