Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree49Likes

Thread: Charlize Theron dating 'Modern Family' star Eric Stonestreet?

Quote Originally Posted by BelledeJour View Post
    I kinda knew it but somehow I hoped that it is true and that the not that attractive guy gets the beauty.
    F THAT!!!

Lets see a FAT WOMAN dating a model type guy. I'm sick of hot women dating fugly men with bear bellies and tits. Gross
    Belt Up likes this.

fgg

Eric Stonestreet Still Laughing Off Charlize Theron Romance Rumors

Eric Stonestreet doesn't mind being linked to the hottest ladies in Hollywood -- and who can blame him?

Before the Modern Family star, 41, took home the trophy for Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Comedy Series at the 64th Annual Primetime Emmy Awards in L.A. September 23, Stonestreet joked with E! News' Ryan Seacrest, 37, about the Daily Mail's recent report that he is dating Academy Award winner Charlize Theron, 37. (The website claimed their relationship began after being introduced "by mutual friends in Los Angeles earlier this year.")

Stonestreet first debunked the Daily Mail's report via Twitter, telling his followers, "I wish people would stop spreading rumors that Charlize Theron and I are dating. It's starting to make Halle Berry jealous."

Though Berry, 46, is engaged to French actor Olivier Martinez, 46, that didn't stop Stonestreet from having a little fun. "She was so cold to me this morning when she saw these rumors," he said of the Monster's Ball actress. "It was just quiet -- fork and knife on the plate. Halle and I weren't speaking at all. And I'm like, 'Halle, listen! It's just a rumor. It's not a real.'"

Stonestreet added that he "would love to know" why anyone would link him to Theron, who split with actor Stuart Townsend in 2010 after nine years together and apparently hasn't had a serious relationship since. Given that Stonestreet and his longtime love Katherine Torkaz broke up earlier this summer, the actor invited a pal to be his plus one at the Emmy Awards.

"I brought my best friend, Paul, who looks nothing at all like Charlize Theron," Stonestreet said. "Paul dared me to audition for first play ever and he's one of the reasons I'm here tonight."

Modern Family also won the award for Outstanding Comedy Series, while Stonestreet's costar, Julie Bowen, 42, took home the award for Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Comedy Series. Modern Family co-creator Steven Levitan, 50, won the award for Outstanding Directing for a Comedy Series.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Quote Originally Posted by joker321 View Post
    F THAT!!!

Lets see a FAT WOMAN dating a model type guy. I'm sick of hot women dating fugly men with bear bellies and tits. Gross
    why do you give a shit who they date?

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Wow, this is the first time I have heard this one. lol It would be hard to believe, if it were true.

I thought the last rumor I heard about Charlize was that she and Keanu Reeves were dating. That I coud see,....this, not so much.

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    why do you give a shit who they date?
    Says the poster on a gossip site!!! Really?

Really. I know quite a few large women who have hot guys.

Quote Originally Posted by joker321 View Post
    F THAT!!!

here's a fat woman with a model type. so now you've seen it.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    I get what both of you are saying, but physical attraction is a funny thing and unique to each person. The way someone treats me heavily influences how I see them physically.
    same here.. a kick ass personality can make someone really hot to me
    “Cigarettes and coffee: an alcoholic's best friend!”
    ~Gerard Way

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

I don't usually find someone attractive until I've got to know them so if this is real then fair play to them. Personality is much more important than looks anyways. Reminds me of when my friends talked into briefly dating a guy who was physically very good looking. I was bored to death! He'd relied on his looks so much for so long that his personality hadn't ever really developed or become rounded and he had jack shit to say that was interesting. Now my Bloke has a bit of a tummy and he's got salt and pepper hair and bags under his eyes that could fill an airplane baggage hold and a nose that's been broken a couple of times and he makes me howl with laughter, is sweet and kind and super smart and geeky and is, to me, the horniest bastard for miles around. I wouldn't even swap him for Johnny Depp.*

* this comment becomes null and void should I ever find myself alone with Johnny Depp in an enclosed space for anything longer than 30 seconds.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Dawwwww Kitty loves Bloke! I bet you'd turn Depp down if stuck in an enclosed space with him, he looks stinky.

I don't think Eric's denial was particularly serious, so I'm still hoping they're together I did like his wee stories, he's a funny guy. I read an interview with him where he said his on-screen husband calls him gay for pay, he's uncannily convincing. Can't wait for Modern Family to come back on, it brings the guffaws.
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

Johnny Depp is not stinky! It's a rugged, manly smell, so there!

Kari I don't think I've ever seen Modern Family. What channel is it normally on over here?
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

Usually it's on Sky One on a Friday evening, but they show re-runs quite regularly. It's hysterical, check it out!
    Kittylady likes this.

Thanks hun! I'll keep my eyes open for it.

You should, it's a great wee half hour cheer up! I can never decide who my favourite character is, they're all brilliant.

Oh and BO and laundry that's been left in the washing machine too long is neither manly or rugged.

Pah!

Kilts = skirts.

Shuttit Longshanks.
    Kittylady likes this.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information