Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
Like Tree306Likes

Thread: Charlize Theron and Brad Pitt are dating!

I still maintain Brad will be seen with a 20-something when he's finally divorced. Jenni likes her PR relationships so even Brad keeps her in the news.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    I still maintain Brad will be seen with a 20-something when he's finally divorced. Jenni likes her PR relationships so even Brad keeps her in the news.
    I don't even think that this is a PR relationship stunt though. Brad and Jennifer have maintained at least a working and civil relationship for years now (don't they own a production company together?). The only difference now is that they can be more open about still associating without Brad having to worry about going home to find Angelina frothing at the mouth and chewing up the furniture.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Thanks for the mental picture.

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    I don’t think aniston is dumb enough to trade her awesome child free life and vacations for Pitt and his excess baggage. If she wanted kids she would have had them ages ago, I don’t see her trading it all in to play Hollywood Maria Von Trapp.
    Quote of the day!

Quote Originally Posted by Squish View Post
    That article also says her father "died", which is slightly far from the truth.
    Her father was shot dead by her mother in self defense after he threatened them both while drunk.
    I don't think she's a racist, she's lived through hard times in South Africa...
    Except the rumour is that she did it & the mom claimed it was her...
    I don’t think aniston is dumb enough to trade her awesome child free life and vacations for Pitt and his excess baggage. If she wanted kids she would have had them ages ago, I don’t see her trading it all in to play Hollywood Maria Von Trapp.
    Who is???
    Brookie, Waterslide and kasippu like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    Except the rumour is that she did it & the mom claimed it was her...
    I have always wondered about that story. I mean, of course, I have no idea, but I also wouldn't be shocked.

If Jennifer is going to be Maria Von Trapp, does that make Angelina Baroness Schraeder? I think it does, but only sort of, because Angelina would actually be the dead wife, but that's beside the point, but this visual is pretty funny to me. I'm sorry, but if Jennifer is going to parade around Cabo with a brood of children singing do re mi, then I am all for it. And matching curtain outfits might be better than the Goodwill laundry the Jolie-Pitts normally get to wear.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Angelina's head would sooner explode than her allowing Brad to introduce those kids to Jen. She strikes me as a control freak in the highest order. She'll have a hard time with whoever he dates, but I think Jen would be worse.
    effie2 and Beeyotch like this.

But it's so deliciously funny to imagine though...and I'm starved for some actual gossip.
    Sleuth and effie2 like this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

But, can you imagine Angelina on Brad's weekend with the kids? With Daddy Brad and step-mom Jen, sunning away in the sand at some Mexican resort! Her head would explode.

I thought the Charlize story was good but Jen and Brad would be gossip heaven. They must recreate that W magazine spread with the kids.
    effie2, sputnik and Mrs P like this.
    Alicia Silverstone: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

Quote Originally Posted by Sleuth View Post
    I thought the Charlize story was good but Jen and Brad would be gossip heaven. They must recreate that W magazine spread with the kids.

That would be good. Stepmum should be in the title. OMG we are awful.
    Novice, effie2 and Sleuth like this.

WTH guys, brad goes to jen's bday party, this jentard's head explodes and you don't even put it in it's own thread? you put it in this shitty brad/charlize thread? ladies, this sucks, ok?
    If a god of love and life ever did exist... he is long since dead. Someone... something, rules in his place.

Obviously new thread protocols will need to be in place to keep up with the ins and outs of this love rhombus!

I hope we can throw some Gwyneth and Juliette Lewis into this mix for added dra-muh.

Yeah, it doesn't deserve its own thread (yet.) Another of her so-called exes was supposedly there (John Mayer) and maybe others.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread Information