Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree306Likes

Thread: Charlize Theron and Brad Pitt are dating!

That article also says her father "died", which is slightly far from the truth.
    Her father was shot dead by her mother in self defense after he threatened them both while drunk.
    I don't think she's a racist, she's lived through hard times in South Africa...

Today they say the rumours are false. What a shocker lol.

This weekend, The Sun reported that Brad Pitt and Charlize Theron were 2019's first surprise new Hollywood power couple. “They have been casually seeing each other for nearly a month now," a source close to the alleged couple said. "They’ve been friends for some time—ironically through Sean [Penn, Theron's ex]—but things have developed.”

But all that just isn't the case in reality. Both People and Entertainment Tonightpublished reports with new details from sources making it clear that Theron and Pitt were always just friends.

People had a very firm rejection of the dating rumors: The two “did a shoot together six months ago [for Breitling watches]. They have not been out together recently, and were never dating. Reports of them being involved romantically are false,” the outlet's source said.

Entertainment Tonight's source, meanwhile, was more open to the possibility of something happening later down the line. But not now. Theron and Pitt are nothing more than friends now. "Brad and Charlize have known each other for years and recently became even better friends after working together [on the Breitling watches shoot]," its source said. "They enjoy each other's company and connect on many levels. Brad and Charlize have a lot of mutual friends and share their love of acting, but neither of them are ready for a serious relationship right now. They are both very single at the moment so it's no surprise people are talking romance. They truly would make a Hollywood power couple, but at this point, they're friends."

ET's source also added that Pitt isn't likely to settle down with anyone in the industry. Pitt "isn't looking for an actress as a lifetime partner."

https://www.elle.com/culture/celebri...mor-explained/

ET's source also added that Pitt isn't likely to settle down with anyone in the industry. Pitt "isn't looking for an actress as a lifetime partner."
    Right, Brad... that's been the problem. Has nothing to do with your stoned out ass. Ass.
    Sarzy and C_is_for_Cookie like this.

well that's disappointing.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

I gotta admit I think they'd be a match made in heaven. Maybe they are already too much alike that Brad can't find a way to morph into her so he's not interested.
    levitt, crayzeehappee and Mrs P like this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

God can anyone besides a bunch of former tweeners and celebspawn do something newsworthy and just stick with it? I wanted to see this unfold for at least a couple of months.
    effie2, sputnik, Sleuth and 2 others like this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Well that sucks.. though I’m still gonna pretend that Angie had smoke pouring out of her ears for the last few days.
    Alicia Silverstone: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

From dlisted. I remember her being mentioned in passing.

Neri Oxman, the MIT professor who may or may not have bumped fuck parts with Brad Pitt, pretentiously announced in The New York Times’ Style Section that she and her billionaire boyfriend are married and she’s pregnant. Hmmm… pregnant about three months after denying that she ever dated Brad Pitt? Neri’s going to have some serious explaining to do if she gives birth to a bong that thinks it’s a regular Michelangelo – Celebitchy
    denny and C_is_for_Cookie like this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

^ She didn't need him. Poor Brad can't find a contract for awards season.
    Waterslide likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

I hate when I read threads backwards. I found out it was false before I could figure out what I thought about it if it was true.

Holding out hope maybe they're going the Jamie Foxx/Katie Holmes route and will just deny for 5 billion years. I kinda like the idea of them together, even though I dislike both. It would have made Angie's head spin. Sigh.
    Shinola likes this.
    My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving Universes.- Douglas Adams

Dude, they're totally boning on the dl, though, so I say the potential is still there.

Let me go one further and say: Boning on the dl, but Charlize doesn't want to acknowledge she's 'dating' him.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Yet she acknowledged Sean penn
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Maybe she knows Angie will cut a bitch.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    Yet she acknowledged Sean penn
    I read that as Sean Peen.
    pinkbunnyslippers likes this.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information