Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree306Likes

Thread: Charlize Theron and Brad Pitt are dating!

I don't believe it is true but we need a distraction from Angelina's endless pap strolls with the kids. If she finds a walker for awards season, at least it will make a change.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Here you go:

Brad Pitt, 55, and Charlize Theron, 43, 'are dating and were all over each other last week'... after being introduced by her ex Sean Penn

By HEIDI PARKER FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
    PUBLISHED: 22:54, 19 January 2019 | UPDATED: 03:06, 20 January 2019

Brad Pitt is reportedly dating another Hollywood A-lister over two years after he split from his Oscar-winner wife Angelina Jolie.
    The 55-year-old Allied actor is seeing Charlize Theron, 43, according to The Sun.
    They were introduced by her ex-fiance Sean Penn, it was alleged by the publication. 'The new lovebirds were all over each over at a showbiz function last week,' a source claimed.

+7

New love? Brad Pitt is dating another Hollywood A-lister over two years after he split from Oscar winner Angelina Jolie. The Allied actor is seeing Charlize Theron, according to The Sun

+7

One of Hollywood's hottest: Theron arrives for the 24th Critics' Choice Awards at Barker Hangar Santa Monica airport on January 13

That function was a showing of the movie Roma at the Chateau Marmont in West Hollywood on January 12.
    Theron was at the party and Pitt came later after a screening of his movie If Beale Street Could Talk, where he posed with Blanca Blanco.
    'Brad came over to Chateau afterwards, changed his outfit and joined Charlize in a corner of the bar,' said the insider.

+7

Date night? Theron went to a Roma screening at the Chateau Marmont in West Hollywood on January 12. Here she is posed with Yalitza Aparicio, Director Alfonso Cuaron and Diego Luna

+7

There he is: That same night Pitt was at an If Beale Street Could Talk screening, where he posed with Blanca Blanco. Later he went to see Charlize at the Roma event inside the Chateau

'She was on a vodka cocktail while he stuck to mineral water,' noted the source.
    He stopped drinking alcohol after his split from Jolie.
    'They were ridiculously touchy-feely and his arm was around her back. At one point he winked at her,' said the eyewitness.
    'Brad seemed in a really good place — they both looked really happy,' added the source.

+7

The one who left him: Pitt is still working through his divorce Angelina Jolie, with whom he co-parents six children. Seen in 2015

The power couple started dating around Christmas, it was claimed, and they spend a lot of time at his Los Feliz, California mansion, though it was noted she has has yet to meet his kids Zahara, 13, Shiloh, 12, 10-year-olds Vivienne and Knox, Maddox, 16, and Pax, 14.
    Theron has two adopted children: August and Jackson.
    'They have been casually seeing each other for nearly a month now.
    They’ve been friends for some time — ironically through Sean — but things have developed,' said the insider.

+7

Two pretty: Charlize was last seen with Nicole Kidman at the Critics Choice Awards on January 13

Reps for the actors have been contacted by DailyMail.com.
    Though Charlize and Brad have never worked together on a film, she has co-starred with his best friend Matt Damon in a movie: 2000's The Legend Of Bagger Vance.
    Charlize was last linked to Swedish actor Alexander Skarsgard of Big Little Lies fame.
    Pitt's last known romantic partner is Jolie, though there have been numerous reports he is dating ex-wife Jennifer Aniston, all of which have been denied.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6611239/Brad-Pitt-55-Charlize-Theron-43-dating-introduced-ex-fiance-Sean-Penn.html
    lindsaywhit likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Not sure I believe this either
    mopar likes this.

I find it hard to believe they didn't know each other until Sean Penn introduced them. Hollywood is a tight little cluster. That said, I really hope this is true. It might elevate both of them more in my eyes.

I really want this to be true. Angelina would hate it SO much. She'd go overboard with the pap strolls with the kids and leak details of the ongoing divorce to try to make him look bad. It would be great. Please gossip gawds, we want this!
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

Quote Originally Posted by Sylkyn View Post
    I find it hard to believe they didn't know each other until Sean Penn introduced them. Hollywood is a tight little cluster. That said, I really hope this is true. It might elevate both of them more in my eyes.
    It doesn't say when that was though. And Brad and Charlize filmed a Breitling ad campaign together early last year so it's not like they have only just met.
    Sylkyn, weathered1 and czb like this.

Brad can do better. I would not date someone that Sean has touched.

Quote Originally Posted by teforde23 View Post
    Brad can do better. I would not date someone that Sean has touched.
    Well, yeah... there is that.
    denny and Angeli like this.

Elite Member

I'm seeing PR showmance all over the place. Theron has been in the market for a celeb partner for a while, and Pitt got the good PR people in the divorce, so they hooked him up. Thing is, Charlize is a fucking racist with two adopted black kids, and Brad has his share of asian/black adopted kids (sorry, I've lost track of the actual number). If anything remotely racist goes down in the Theron/Pitt household, and the kids report back to Angie, all hell will break lose. So, I'm obviously in favour of this relationship.

Yup. She is a blatant racist no matter how many black kids she adopts. Those poor kids.

Yeah, I think Charlize thinks she scrubbed her racist "past" from her persona and the rest of us don't remember it. If you google her that old story doesn't come up on the first page anymore - instead there's a repeat of a story saying she was going to have to flee racist America for her kids. And hey, I would kind of get that except it's coming from her and also a retraction that of course she's not leaving America.
    C_is_for_Cookie and Marmar2 like this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

I can believe it - look at the outfits: t-shirt and blazer combo, him with a jaw length, straw-ish coloured hair... Matching hair colour and outfit, the game is definitely on (as to what purpose, that is an entirely different matter)
    louiswinthorpe111 likes this.

Surprise! Angelina and Charlize don't like each other. Can you imagine? LOL

Brad Pitt's 'new love' Charlize Theron 'has been feuding for years' with his estranged wife Angelina Jolie over movie roles creating a 'hatefest'

By HEIDI PARKER FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
    PUBLISHED: 11:32 EST, 20 January 2019 | UPDATED: 12:18 EST, 20 January 2019

1.2kshares

Brad Pitt has been dating Charlize Theron for one month, it was claimed by The Sun on Saturday.

But the union might come with some complications.

According to a 2017 report from RadarOnline, Theron and Brad's estranged wife Angelina Jolie have been 'feuding for years' over film roles and can't stand each other.

+10

Foes? Brad Pitt is dating Charlize Theron, it was claimed by The Sun on Saturday. And it seems like there may be some background when it comes to his estranged wife Angelina Jolie

+10

This man gets a lot of A-list ladies: Pitt attends Breitling Squadona Mission event on November in China

The site claimed at the time that Jolie was 'stalling on committing to a Bride Of Frankenstein remake' just to irk the blonde beauty.

In 2017 Universal Pictures introduced its Dark Universe, a Marvel-type of movie crossover family, starting with Tom Cruise’s The Mummy reboot, and scheduled to include some of history’s most famous horror monsters, including The Invisible Man, starring Johnny Depp, Dr Jekyll with Russell Crowe, and Frankenstein’s Monster with Javier Bardem, it was claimed at the time.

Then Jolie was 'courted' for the Bride Of Frankenstein, it was alleged, and Theron was the 'runner-up.'

Radar claimed Angie was 'stringing Theron along, refusing to commit to the project, and denying the star the opportunity to accept other roles, as she awaits a decision.'

The Radar source also said, 'Angie hasn’t made a deal with Universal to do their next monster flick, but the offer’s still on the table. She could use the $20m paycheck. She seems to enjoy sticking it to Charlize, who wanted to do this film and is convinced Angie stepped in to take it off her.'

+10

+10

New love for 2019? Single dad Pitt is dating Theron, according to The Sun

The site added they had a 'turf war for years.'

The example made by the site was how Theron was considered for a part in the remake of Murder On The Orient Express, which Jolie at first turned down, but then wanted. Turns out neither accepted a role for the film, which was later taken by Michelle Pfeiffer.

Jolie also starred in The Tourist after Theron turned it down, according to Collider.

'The hate fest between these two started a long time ago and just won’t stop,' the insider told Radar. 'It’s as though directors are getting a buzz out of playing them against each other, by dangling a script to both of them then leaving them to b**** and slug it out.'

+10

Date night? Theron went to a Roma screening at the Chateau Marmont in West Hollywood on January 12. Here she is posed with Yalitza Aparicio, Director Alfonso Cuaron and Diego Luna

+10

There he is: That same night Pitt was at an If Beale Street Could Talk screening, where he posed with Blanca Blanco. Later he went to see Charlize at the Roma event inside the Chateau

+10

She is a Roma fan too: Jolie supported Alfonso on January 5 in West Hollywood

Now Theron is romancing Jolie's estranged husband Pitt, 55, The Sun claimed.

They were introduced by her ex-fiance Sean Penn, it was alleged by the publication. 'The new lovebirds were all over each over at a showbiz function last week,' a source claimed.

That function was a showing of the movie Roma at the Chateau Marmont in West Hollywood on January 12 (interestingly, Jolie attended a Roma event on January 5).

Theron was at the party and Pitt came later after a screening of his movie If Beale Street Could Talk, where he posed with Blanca Blanco.

'Brad came over to Chateau afterwards, changed his outfit and joined Charlize in a corner of the bar,' said the insider.

+10

The way they were: Angie and Brad with Zahara, 13, Shiloh, 12, 10-year-olds Vivienne and Knox, Maddox, 16, and Pax, 14, in 2013

'She was on a vodka cocktail while he stuck to mineral water,' noted the source.

He stopped drinking alcohol after his split from Jolie.

'They were ridiculously touchy-feely and his arm was around her back. At one point he winked at her,' said the eyewitness.

'Brad seemed in a really good place — they both looked really happy,' added the source.

+10

The one who left him: Pitt is still working through his divorce Angelina Jolie, with whom he co-parents six children. Seen in 2014

The power couple started dating around Christmas, it was claimed, and they spend a lot of time at his Los Feliz, California mansion, though it was noted she has has yet to meet his kids Zahara, 13, Shiloh, 12, 10-year-olds Vivienne and Knox, Maddox, 16, and Pax, 14.

Theron has two adopted children: August and Jackson.

'They have been casually seeing each other for nearly a month now.

They’ve been friends for some time — ironically through Sean — but things have developed,' said the insider.

Reps for the actors have been contacted by DailyMail.com.

Though Charlize and Brad have never worked together on a film, she has co-starred with his best friend Matt Damon in a movie: 2000's The Legend Of Bagger Vance.

Charlize was last linked to Swedish actor Alexander Skarsgard of Big Little Lies fame.

Pitt's last known romantic partner is Jolie, though there have been numerous reports he is dating ex-wife Jennifer Aniston, all of which have been denied.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...Brad-Pitt.html

In the year 2017, Charlize was somehow runner-up to Angelina for a role in a big franchise. Oh OK. Also, I never realized that Brad and Matt Damon are best friends.

And also according to The Fail, Jennifer has run off to a spa "amid" all of these stories. Poor Jen will NEVER get over Brad not ever!
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

I wonder how Jen is taking the news, according to InTouch she was pregnant with his baby as recent as last week!

So what happened to that brainiac scientist chick that Vanilla Pitt was supposed to be fucking?

Could he not keep up a conversation with her?

If Juliette Lewis is single I think he needs to go back to her.
    Beeyotch, holly and Mrs P like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information