Page 9 of 95 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast

Thread: Charlie Sheen's mouth gets 2 1/2 Men shut down for season

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Why doesn't he get one of those Vatican warlocks to hook him up with some magic grills?
    I'm sending a strongly worded email to the Vatican demanding a refund for the cost of the tour. When I was there they never told me about the Vatican Warlocks and they were not included in my tour package.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by JadeStar70 View Post
    I didn't know what this meant or was about. Could someone fill me in on what his boss did? Thank you!
    It just basically says...I eat well, get lots of sleep, don't do drugs, don't sleep with whores and if Charlie outlives me I will be pissed. Now don't get me wrong, I am not on Charlies side. I love the show and previous to yesterday had forgotten how much of an unstable ass he is. I just thought at the time the report of the vanity card came out, it was in poor taste. You don't say something like this if you are supportive of your star who is going through a rough time. IMO It does seem to be what pushed Charlie over the edge. I just wonder if this was the outcome Lorre had wanted all along. I wouldn't blame him - most people have forgotten how awful Charlie is and have mistaken him for his loveable fuckedup character on the show (me included).

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    Well what's the insurance for, then? Lost wages due to "unforeseeable cumstances" aren't covered?
    Im sorry - I forgot to multi quote my last post and can't figure out how to fix it. Anyway, the inurance is for the people who own the show to cover losses not the worker bees.

Quote Originally Posted by JadeStar70 View Post
    I didn't know what this meant or was about. Could someone fill me in on what his boss did? Thank you!

At the end of each show the creator, Chuck Lorre, puts up a 'vanity card. The one everyone is speaking about said the following:

"I exercise regularly. I eat moderate amounts of healthy food. I make sure to get plenty of rest. I see my doctor once a year and my dentist twice a year. I floss every night," he wrote. "I've had chest x-rays, cardio stress tests, EKG's and colonoscopies. I see a psychologist and have a variety of hobbies to reduce stress. I don't drink. I don't smoke. I don't do drugs. I don't have crazy, reckless sex with strangers."
    "If Charlie Sheen outlives me," he concluded. "I'm gonna be really pissed."

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Baby Face View Post
    It just basically says...I eat well, get lots of sleep, don't do drugs, don't sleep with whores and if Charlie outlives me I will be pissed. Now don't get me wrong, I am not on Charlies side. I love the show and previous to yesterday had forgotten how much of an unstable ass he is. I just thought at the time the report of the vanity card came out, it was in poor taste. You don't say something like this if you are supportive of your star who is going through a rough time. IMO It does seem to be what pushed Charlie over the edge. I just wonder if this was the outcome Lorre had wanted all along. I wouldn't blame him - most people have forgotten how awful Charlie is and have mistaken him for his loveable fuckedup character on the show (me included).
    I highly doubt it pushed him over the edge. I think the vanity card was stupid and it was classless for Lorre to make Charlie's issue "all about him" but Charlie is obviously a brain-addled fuckwit who is intent on partying himself to death regardless of what others say or do. Just the same way I can't really blame anybody for not "stopping" him.

Quote Originally Posted by dksnj View Post
    At the end of each show the creator, Chuck Lorre, puts up a 'vanity card. The one everyone is speaking about said the following:

"I exercise regularly. I eat moderate amounts of healthy food. I make sure to get plenty of rest. I see my doctor once a year and my dentist twice a year. I floss every night," he wrote. "I've had chest x-rays, cardio stress tests, EKG's and colonoscopies. I see a psychologist and have a variety of hobbies to reduce stress. I don't drink. I don't smoke. I don't do drugs. I don't have crazy, reckless sex with strangers."
    "If Charlie Sheen outlives me," he concluded. "I'm gonna be really pissed."

I bet it did piss Charlie off...lol To funny,..thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by BBDSP View Post
    I highly doubt it pushed him over the edge. I think the vanity card was stupid and it was classless for Lorre to make Charlie's issue "all about him" but Charlie is obviously a brain-addled fuckwit who is intent on partying himself to death regardless of what others say or do. Just the same way I can't really blame anybody for not "stopping" him.
    Chuck Lorre seems to write stuff like this all the time, looking at his other vanity cards.

Also, with two other hit shows ("Big Bang Theory", "Mike and Molley") to produce/run while this one is on hiatus, he has more "f*ck you" money than Charlie Sheen will ever have.

I'm sorry, but this is fucking great.....its almost as great as Britney Spears pink wig/shaving head shit. ALMOST. To see it unraveling right in front of us is hilarious and awful at the same time, but dammit, its entertaining.

And I cannot believe not one person has said:

.......dead yet?

Yay Lynnie!!!

He probably will die since, as someone already pointed out, the Bahamas is where junkie stars go to die.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Not all of them, Grasshopper went to Thailand for his final hookers and blow binge.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I have a feeling their issues go back a lot further than a week ago. And what Lorre said wasn't all that bad really, and pretty much true. If Charlie had a sense of humor about himself he would have blown it off. But maybe it's what pushed him from the edge to over the cliff.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

There is now a Blind Gossip item...

BlindGossip Ė Itís easy to criticize an out-of-control celebrity. Their wild behavior is practically a spectator sport. But sometimes there is more going on than meets the eye. In the case of this celebrity, itís not just fame or narcissism or too much money. Itís mental illness. Bipolar disorder, to be more specific.
    When heís on his meds, he is somewhat in control. But then he stops taking them, and starts self-medicating the highs with alcohol, and the lows with cocaine. Then it all spirals out of control and everything gets mixed together, and he becomes extremely manic and delusional. Heíll fight both the upcoming 5150 and the conservatorship, but they are going to happen.

It is widely believed to be about Charlie. I totally buy him being bi-polar. Pretty sure he is in one mother of a manic phase right now. Unfortunately, I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't live through the depressive phase that is right around the corner.

After listening to his radio rant, it sounds like there's been bad blood for a long time. But it's hard to be sure since most of the stuff he's saying makes little sense to me.
    Chuck Lorre also did vanity cards on Cybill. Dharma & Greg and Grace Under Fire. He's been involved with a lot of successful shows.

Another dig at C.S

CHUCK LORRE PRODUCTIONS, #324

WARNING!
    Do not attempt to replicate what you saw in tonight's episode of Two and a Half Men. Despite the seeming lack of serious consequences and regardless of the hilarity that ensued, this is extremely dangerous behavior and could result in injury or death. Please keep in mind that we employ a highly-paid Hollywood professional who has years of experience with putting his life at risk. And sadly no, I'm not talking about our stunt man.
    1st Aired: 17 January 2011
    Last edited by sprynkles; February 25th, 2011 at 06:49 PM.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    After listening to his radio rant, it sounds like there's been bad blood for a long time. But it's hard to be sure since most of the stuff he's saying makes little sense to me.
    Chuck Lorre also did vanity cards on Cybill. Dharma & Greg and Grace Under Fire. He's been involved with a lot of successful shows.
    It might not be bad blood. I mean really now, CS was the best paid actor on television AND he got regular hiatus to dry out. How could there be bad blood?

Sounds like, in all his delusion, Sheen has an issue with any authority. Chuck Lorre is a convenient target as the only authority over Sheen's life. Maybe it's an old abandonment issue. Since Lorre has washed his hands of Sheen, Charlie might be lashing out psychotically over some old wound (Why doesn't Father love me? Well, Fuck him!)
    CHILLY FREE!
    i have to zero the contain to your level -bugdoll
    you can't even be ogirinal - Mary

Yeah, he was basically saying if your not for me you're against me and I will kill you.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

Page 9 of 95 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast

Thread Information